Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:16 pm
"What is the problem with that? Do you like Yue to? Or are you scared of her?.." Kyne says, half teasingly. "I am sure that some one with the nickname 'Nana' is terrifying."

"I just did! I won't do that near anyone, only you." She says as she puts her hands behind her back, then decides to do otherwise. "It is hard to breathe... I wonder if it is like a corset... There is the driveway!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:35 pm
"No I'm not scared. Just that person looks at me and I lose words... she just stares at me with those piercing green eyes and it just makes me lose thought." Senri shakes his head in disgust. "I know it sounds weird."

"Good... what should we do first?" Rima smiled, looking at Nana.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 pm
"That sounds like love... Or terror." Kyne says, highly amused. "What do you think of getting girl hosts? Or hostesses as it would be. Piercing green eyes is a term I have heard alot." He says, some how like he was proud she could do that.

"Well... It should be the one that gets everyone out of the room. Maybe mechanical rodents and bugs? Or we could crawl around in the roof and drop things into their drinks. Ant in their tea, roach cakes, soap flavor candies? I dunno, what do you think..." She asks, pulling on her outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 pm
"I was talking about Rima." Senri whispered, shaking his head. "Haven't you seen her eyes?"

Rima giggled. "Ok I have a way we can get in... it's a secret tunnel I use to get into school without people noticing. Beside what is your name again. Mine is Seiren yours is?" She got off her skate board and ran to behind a tree. She walked over to a patch of grass and pulled on a handle, opening up a trap door into the ground. "Next stop homeroom."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"I thought her eyes were blue." Kyne says offhandedly. "You are starting to act like some sort of stalker, at this rate you will be one."

"Okay! So that is how you did it all of those times! You know what? I am just going to use Chimine, I can't remember the other one. That one seems to stick in my head." She follows and looks down. "Whoah! How is the ground down there? Is it flat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:06 pm
"Not a stalker, Kyne. She uses contacts... I've seen her rub her eyes during class. The blue is contacts. She doesn't like anyone seeing the lime green color of her eyes thats all.." Senri shrugged. "besides I was a the right place at the right time when she explained it to Nana."

"Yeah it is." Rima called up, already on the bottom of the ladder. "Come on down."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:10 pm
"Huh. 'Kay stalker. If you have a different eye color, why not show them off? That would be a great attribute." He thinks for a minute. "You didn't answer my earlier idea. She could join our club. They have had girls in it before."

"Um... Kay." Nayana says as she slowly climbs down, skates still on. She makes it down and lets out her breath she was holding. "Alright then, lets go... Is there more light?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:43 pm
"Well if she wants... I'm not pushing her." Senri added. "I am not a stalker!!"

"Yeah do you want to take your skates off?" Rima flipped a switch and then tunnel lit up, and then she started walking. "Stay behind me. THere are many tunnels down here."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 pm
"You could ask her stalker boy. I figured you liked someone or something in that area, so I followed you. Saw you looking, but she wasn't there, class trip or something... So you could ask her if she wants to."

"Hm... Quick escape or stealth... Which is better? Wait so I can get 'em off again then!" She says as she throws them off. Shoving her shoes on her feet she hurries after. "Slow down Seiren!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm
"Sorry...I'm waiting so it is Chimine?" Seiren smiled, giggling. "It's up here.. this leads into homeroom. Let's go." She started to climb, her boots clinking against the ladder.

"Fine I'll ask her..." Senri shook his head and smiled. "Only if you ask Nana. She will only go if Nana is in the club to."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:27 pm
"Ya, tis that. What are those made out of, plastic? Wait, directly to homeroom? Is this the hollow spot I found a while ago? I was kidding when I said that it was a tunnel!" Nayana/Chimine says as the climbs up after, staring at the ground below her.

He walks quietly for a long time, looking like he will refuse. "Well, I guess I won't not ask her. Got it memorized?" Kyne says as he spots someone. "Oi! Hold up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 am
"Shut up, Kyne... your horrible.." Senri muttered, shaking her head.

"Yeah it is the hollow spot." Seiren climbed out of the hole and helped Chimine out.  

Maha clone

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 am
Ichigo had gone back to his homeroom for no reason he could think of. Just seemed like the thing to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 am
"Sure, horrible...Yo! Ichigo! Hold up a minute. Wanna talk to you." Kyne calls out waving his hand a little.

"That is crazy! So Seiren... What do we do here first?" She asks, looking around. Nayana/Chimine runs over to the door and stealthily peeks out. "The girls must be out of the room at the moment. So... Rig their chairs and plant things in their cups?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm