Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:40 am
Ronmaru

"I haven't seen you walk in a long time....if you continue to use the digisoul on your legs, it might heal them in time."
Ronmaru looked at kari's monitor, wondering why there were no digimon signals....

Nagato

"Ronmaru, I have decided. You and the other three will function as a unit, the first unit of four in DATS history."
Nagato sat back down in his chair, since it wasn't the one kari sat in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:56 pm
Smiling, Kari gave Ronmaru a gentle nudge. "So you get to help out the newbies!" she laughed. "Nah, you go have fun. I'll be here."

((Read my Tamer Profile Post)  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 pm
"If they don't get here soon I will have to end it." Dom said as him and Leomon paced around the Drimogemon. Leomon nodded as the its claw swung at him so he countered the attack then sliced straight through him. "Sorry Dom. I know you wanted to let the others show their skill." The Leomon said in shame. Dom got on his scooter and sent Leomon who de-digivolved to Leormon into his digivice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm
Ronmaru

"Everyone, get back here, there is a new anouncement that we need to make."

Nagato:"That's my job, Ronmaru."
Ronmaru: "Sorry..."  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 pm
Rick listened into his earpiece for the annoucement, but was confused about the situation. "But Cap'n! What about drimogemon? I mean shouldn't we deal with him first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:28 am
Dom drove past them on his bike and nodded to them as he lifted his visor. "Next time you can handle it." Dom said then he drove his bike into the base and parked it up. Dom walked into the main room and looked around.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:08 pm
Nagato: Dom handled it while you guys were sitting there. Go faster next time.

As dom stepped in the room, ronmaru approached him.
"It seems that you haven't change at all, still at ultimate level, eh'?"

Nagato: Ronmaru....he's stronger than the other two, so there is no point in even saying anything.

"Fine, fine. Can't even pick on my own teammates...."

Nagato: Dom, there has been a change in the announcement. You and Ronmaru will be partners, and rick and tice will form a seperate group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 pm
Dom nodded as he released Leormon from the digivice. Dom was slightly jealous of Ronmaru, he was better than Dom but he had to show that to others. Was it to mock Dom or just Ronmarus way? Dom didn't know but he aimed to become Ronmarus equal. "What does those lights mean?" Dom said pointing to two large red dots.  

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Tice kept all of his words to himself."I still didn't get to do anything.... im still mad about that, but i shouldnt let it get to me so just keep smiling so no one notices that im down"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm
Great my first day and I did not get to do anything. Rick sighed in disappointment and turned the car around heading for base. Gabumon could sense his partner's disappointment. When they arrived at base, the group spotted in a new member in the group.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:12 pm
Nagato

"Those red dots? Those mean digimon on the loose in the city. Rick, tice, you two will go to the two champion level digimon last seen by the mall, dom and Ronmaru will handle the two mega level digimon by the ashuboshi restaraunt.
The champion digimon have been confirmed, it is black garurumon and ogremon. The mega level have a flux in their data, proceed with caution."

"We'll go right now."

Ronmaru walked outside, and digivolved commandramon to darkdramon.
"Would you like to take your moped, and not get there till its finished, or would you like to come with me, and actually get to fight."

(By the way dom, I want ronmaru to be able to demonstrate his excess evolution in this one, so eventually, you may get beaten by the mega you take on, since you can go to ultimate level only.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 am
(*Sigh* Ok then.)
Dom looked at the mega and nodded "I suppose I'll come with you." Leormon frowned as he and Dom jumped onto another digimon. "What's the plan of action?" Dom said as he clung to the Darkdramon and his Leormon.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 pm
"Well, we go, I get one mega, and you get one mega. Sound fair?"
Darkdramon takes off at high speed, allowing him to get there in a few minutes.
"you better say something before we get there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 am
"Well I think that does sound fair but what if we get in a jam?" Dom says because he is worried about Leormon and if he won't be strong enough to beat a mega. Leormon looks up and smiles at Dom as he clings to his leg.ggb  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Ronmaru gives dom a snicker, and a unpleasant smile.
"I thought you were at least confident with yourself, Dom...."
Darkdramon is flying overhead, confirming the two digimon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games