Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm
"I'm sorry, money, that's what you'll get out of this. And yes, that man that's coming to get me, that's very bad. Kenta ordered him to attack me. That guy has a powerful arsenal, so I don't know what to expect. You don't have to fight with me. I should be fine on my own. But, I'll keep my word. I live in the old graveyard just south of here. If you come there, I'll repay you. I can assure you this isn't a trap, because, well I don't have a reason. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm sorry." Lisa explained in a rush. "Here, take my necklace. My...good friend gave it to me. This is your insurance you'll get the rest of your money. That is very precious to me." she unclasped a small trinket from around her neck and pressed it into Sonoko's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:21 pm
Sonoko stared at it and then gave it back. "i'll take your word for it." she replied. "get to the graveyard. i'll take care of it." Quickly, she rushed to Don and in the blink of a eye kicked him back down the side of the building.  

Sonojie

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:27 pm
Gets angry and runs after Lisa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm
"Th-thank you, miss! Kenta, if you follow me, you're dead Meow Mix!" she threatened. She flapped her wings quickly, knocking Kenta over. Lisa launched herself into the sky, soaring higher until she was sure Kenta couldn't see her. She flew over the iron gates into her tree, pulled her bag out of the hollow, hid herself in the shadows, and waited for Sokona.  

Methodless Madness

Fvel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:38 am
((please, don't control my character when you can't control him. He has no eyes, and therefore you can't control him. It really pisses me off when people don't read things))
Lifting himself up from the ground, Don noticed his vorpal sword had been impaled through his body from landing. Sighing, Don turned around and looked up at the building top they were standing on.
Spreading his mouth in a wicked smile, Don silently lifted himself up to the roof and landed behind Kenta. Suddenly, he grabbed around her head and neck with his left arm and her right leg with his right arm, in an iron grip. "A nice power you have there b***h, but it doesn't correctly work on me. I have no eyes, so you can't penetrate my mind. You however can see into my past, and I can establish an extremely strong mental connection to you. It allowed me to see what you wanted me to do, so I fooled you into thinking you had control. Now let's see how you like some of your own medicine." Suddenly he forced his mind into her own, unprotected one, and assaulted all her neurons, making her feel millions of extremely overwhelming emotions at once. Not only emotions, but he fired off the rest of the neurons in her body. Making her feel intense amounts of pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:07 am
Lisa slipped off the tree branch and landed on the ground. She knelt down next to the grave stone. "Should I keep waiting? Should I go help them? Taks, what should I do?" she asked, seemingly talking to the grave. Or it's inhabitants. She looked at the marble headstone. "Taksony Elek Földes. Why did you abandon me now?" she laid her necklace on the stone and opened the locket. Inside was a picture of a young boy, about five or six, smiling and waving. He had his arm around a little girl wearing a purple cap which covered most of her hair. If you looked close, you might have been able to see a stray feather floating in the air beside her. For the little girl in the picture was a young Lisa and the little boy, Taksony Elek Földes, was her best friend.  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm
((Heh, sorry bub. Forgot to read your profile!!))

Screams. She is so much pain her body shakes."W-What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm
"Well, I kinda want my sword pulled out of me right now 'cause it hurts, but I have more important things. What I want is your eyes. Or at least a bit of them. All I need to do is poke this into the corner of your eye." He said and lifted up a short and extremely thin needle, with his mind, for her to see. "You see, it's been many long years since I've been able to actually see, and you have just the eyes I've been looking for." Pausing he looked up, "Except now I have just recently discovered a flaw in my plan, I wouldn't even be able to duplicate your eyes, let alone attach them to me......"
"So what I really need, are my memories back. And that deary, is something for another day, because I've got company." Finishing his explanation he let go of Kenta and stepped backwards to give Kenta room to run.  

Fvel

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:46 pm
Suprisingly she doesnt run. Instead she goes on her kneese and bows infront of him. "You have had good and bad memories. . . .I feel sorry that you dont remember them." She says as she gets up and walks away. Even though she is still in pain she tries not to show it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:28 pm
Since Don was pretty much preoccupied with Kenta, Sonoko took the time to get out of the way and meet Lisa at the cemetary. She walked around quietly, listening to every scurrying creature in the dark until she could hear Lisa whispering in the dark. She moved swiftly to her and pulled her up off the ground. "you shouldn't be hanging out here. You need to get somewhere safe. let's go." she said quietly as she began to drag her off.  

Sonojie

Fvel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Slipping backwards into the darkness, Don opened a portal and stepped through it to his guild's secret headquarters.
"What took you so long? I thought you were the most powerful being in this entire plane?" A voice from the darkness said.
"Shut up! You know I am not the most powerful being in this plane. You very well know of Elminster, Gromph, and Halaster. However, Halaster is no match for me, and Gromph would prove an interesting fight. But Elminster...... The god of arcane magic.... Damnable mortal who manipulates it like a fat person eating. Freakishly skillful...."
"Uh.... sir, are you okay?"
"NO I AM NOT! And of course Lolth.... THE QUEEN OF SPIDERS, AND THE GODDESS OF POWER!!!!" Don screamed into the air.
"Okay, sir, you are going insane and forgive me for this, but I must smack you over the head." The person who was speaking suddenly stepped out of the shadows and smacked Don in the face, knocking him to his senses.
"Thanks, I needed that. So what's the plan now?" Don asked. "Well, I believe our employer wants them all dead. They pose a threat to her, so we must kill them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 pm
Kanta slowly walks through the streets in pain as she thinks to herself,"Why?? This happened in the last place i lived also. THats why i came here!!" Then she says in a sigh. "Maybe. . . .Maybe i should say sorry to that Lisa person." AFter saying this she starts turning through allies and trys to use her cat vision to look for Lisa, but the pain is making dfficult.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Lisa wipes the tears from her cheek. "O-okay. I'm coming."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm
She notices Lisa and tries to catch up with her. "Wait! Lisa!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash