Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 pm
He sighs, "Thats not what I mean... But, whatever. So, what do you serve here? I guess it really doesn't matter, though, I'm broke..."He started to leave, still wondering what that strange aura was. He glanced over one way and stopped dead in his tracks, staring straight at Mello. "Oh... my god..." Mello was the old boss of the yukuza group that attacked him. "Mello..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm
*turns worried* is something the matter sir  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Walks up beside Kat. "Arent you supposed to be putting away food stuffs?" I turn towards the customer and murmer to him. "Dont worry, he leads the warriors no more... I doubt he'd be a threat to you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm
He just shakes his head and starts backing out of the cafe, his hand resting near his back, like he was going for a weapon. "No, everything is fine... Just fine..." His eyes are still focused on Mello, becoming sharper.  

DonCacti

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Carissima went on red alert when she saw the man that seemed to know her father. "Dad?"

Mello looked at the man. "how do you know my name?"He asked coldly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm
He replied just as coldly, staring at Mello. "Well, anyone in our business knows you, your a bloody legend, and I do emphasize the bloody." He grabs something under his coat, still backing up, towards the door.  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm
*thinking: CRAP i hope i don't have to stop him (stop in can no longer move)* Sir please be sensible  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:25 pm
Ikima growls softly, hiding behind my legs as i turn to Kat. "Which tray do you want? Green, red, yellow, pink, or white? They all are striped with black."  

XSuki_MikaX

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:29 pm
"Dad! Who is he?"She asked trying to move toward him.

Mello moved to where if the man did pull out a weapon that he could get his and protect Carissima."I gave up the mafia. All the men under my control were killed by Kira or in the explosion.So dont try to hurt anyone here. Especially my daughter"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:31 pm
Pink i love pick and black but thats not whats important right now  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 pm
He just pulls his hand out from the back of his coat, taking a bit more of a relaxed position. He shakes his head. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, but, you have to understand, a former mob boss sitting near you, makes ya nervous, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 pm
*Looks at Suki and back* No not really  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 pm
Shrugs. "Not really. Why would that scare you? Now, if someones scary, that'd be me. ^-^ Im just plain out weird."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 pm
or us in general we are in bunny outfits . . .  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 pm
Carissima said nothing. But the look on her father's face told her to behave. "Daddy?"

"What Cari?" Mello said turning to his daughter. He started to whisper something to her. "be on your guard with that man here. Alright?"

Carissima nodded. "I will daddy."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games