Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 pm
"Hm?" The two wolves pummel him, standing on his chest, and after a moment of standing there they both raise their heads and look at me. I shrug and wave a hand so they run off, dissappearing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 pm
"What's with you and randomly attacking people,so impatient!"Ai sighed and cracked her knuckles.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 pm
Shinta stood and dusted himself off, "Nice to meet you too." he muttered as the wolves ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 pm
Ai stretched."Yeah,he's soooo violent."Ai rolled her eyes and leaped off from the building."Yo,I'm Ai Nice to meet ya."Ai said holding out her hand.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 pm
I sigh, looking down at the man. "Im not impatient (ok maybe a little) moreover just like to get right to the point. And Ai, i think that's a soldier." My right hand rests on my pistol as i watch them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:11 pm
Shinta shook the hand, "Name's Shinta, a pleasure to meet you." his voice was rich and strong, but still held a slight young quality to it.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 pm
"Shinta huh?"Ai said she turned back to suki. "I doubt he's a soldier i'de probally be dead by now if he was."Ai smiled. "You're just a scaredy wolf."Ai said sticking her tongue out. She turned back to shinta."Heh sorry about the wolves,I thinks she's kinda crazy."Ai whispered sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:17 pm
Shinta shrugged, "This is war, everyone's crazy." he said simply, his eyes regarding Ai calmly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:20 pm
"Not true,some of us are phyco,insane,hommicidal,suicidal,etc,etc."Ai said counting them on her fingers.Ai looked around. "So what is someone like you doing out here?"Ai asked tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:23 pm
Shinta pulled out a broken military radio, "Walking." he said simply, his brown eyes glinting slightly in the dim light.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 pm
"Hey isn't that a soldier's radio?"Ai asked more cautious now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 pm
Jumps off the building, walking over to the two. "Im Suki. If Ai trusts you, so will i." Looks at the radio.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 pm
"Hmmm I don't think i'm too smart."Ai sighed and crossed her arms. "Just to let cha know soldier it's two against one so don't try anything."Ai said lazily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Shinta dropped the radio and crushed it under his boot, "Yep." he said, replying to Ai's question. Shinta looked up at the two, "I can count you know."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 pm
"Really I didn't think soldiers could."Ai replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Come on suki we have no further buisiness here,we should kill you but Seeing how I can't find a reason to I won't."Ai said. "Plus it's tea time."Ai added.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff