Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:20 pm
annador
I picked mine cause it's my nickname at my house cause I act like a dog alot and I love dogs too xd ( the Anna part is my name stare )

with that explanation, i would have expected your name to be annadog, not annador... domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 am
AngelicDrawing
annador
I picked mine cause it's my nickname at my house cause I act like a dog alot and I love dogs too xd ( the Anna part is my name stare )

with that explanation, i would have expected your name to be annadog, not annador... domokun stargate

no, the dor part I got as in Labrador therefor, i'm annador stare  

annador

2009light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 am
Well, the main reason for mine would be that much of my other accounts on other websites and such are the exact same as this one. How did I come up with it in the first place? Well, I graduate in 2009 from high school and I don't recall where the 'light' part came from...maybe my lamp beside my computer was blinding me? I don't really know confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm
I didn't think i'd be on very much, so basically i made it up.
I hate it now, lol.  

GenitalWords

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 pm
2009light
Well, the main reason for mine would be that much of my other accounts on other websites and such are the exact same as this one. How did I come up with it in the first place? Well, I graduate in 2009 from high school and I don't recall where the 'light' part came from...maybe my lamp beside my computer was blinding me? I don't really know confused

lol domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm
i chose mine cuz i like BMX bikin and go to local tourneys and hopefully someday X-GAMES!!! XD  

BMX Biker

Korinthiana

Dangerous Strawberry

12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am
I picked this name so me and my brother could play a prank on my cousin. I didn't think I'd keep using it and I just never got around to changing it. Man, our cousin got soo mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:39 am
Ciltha, When I was making my account I actually had a similiar name in mind, I got it off of a video game but of course a year later I don't remember what it was, but at the time I was really irratated because it was to close to a name some one else had, so I chose a name that soubded similiar but at the same time didn't. razz  

Mistress Ciltha

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 pm
littleviolet01
I picked this name so me and my brother could play a prank on my cousin. I didn't think I'd keep using it and I just never got around to changing it. Man, our cousin got soo mad.

what was the prank? domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:17 pm
Ciltha
Ciltha, When I was making my account I actually had a similiar name in mind, I got it off of a video game but of course a year later I don't remember what it was, but at the time I was really irratated because it was to close to a name some one else had, so I chose a name that soubded similiar but at the same time didn't. razz

very hard to get the name you want nowadays... domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 am
BMX Biker
i chose mine cuz i like BMX bikin and go to local tourneys and hopefully someday X-GAMES!!! XD

nice. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:13 am
GenitalWords
I didn't think i'd be on very much, so basically i made it up.
I hate it now, lol.

well, the fact that you are getting on more then originally planned is very good. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Cenzai Zphria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 am
When I was in fourth grade, my friend and I decided that we needed pen names, and I randomly came up with Cenzai Zphria. The name kind of stuck, so now I use it as my username for everything. Because I made it up, I never have to worry about my name already being taken, so it's convenient.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 pm
Cenzai Zphria
When I was in fourth grade, my friend and I decided that we needed pen names, and I randomly came up with Cenzai Zphria. The name kind of stuck, so now I use it as my username for everything. Because I made it up, I never have to worry about my name already being taken, so it's convenient.

and it's an interesting name, too. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Korinthiana

Dangerous Strawberry

12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 pm
littleviolet01

Through MSN, I was telling her where I was at on towns (my old account name) and she was trying to find me. Well, my brother was running around on towns on another computer with the name littleviolet and we made sure we were all three in the same town while she was trying to find "me." I would run past her, then my brother would and she'd type something like, "Whoa, I swear I just saw that person a minute ago I think."

Well, and then we started talking with her and freaking her out since obviously we know everything about her then my brother told her where she lived and she logged out scared to death. Of course, I told her right away and then she got so mad. "I can't believe you did that, yadda, yadda, said the NAME of the city I LIVE in. What if there's a stalker online and he heard it?!"

She lives in one of the top ten largest cities in the US and has a very common name and she was 17 at the time. Geeze, talk about not taking a joke. She eventually got over it. Hah, but it was so fun. My brother and I still laugh about it sometimes! XD  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff