Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 pm
I'm pretty much an atheist.
I don't believe in any gods.
but I am open for options, and I'm really interested in different religions.
especially paganism has some things I feel very attracted to. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 am
Christian. I believe in GOD and his only Son.

Mind you, I'm not one of those "OMFGYOUDONTBELIEVEINGODYOUREGOINGTOHELLYOUBASTARD"
kinds of Christians.

More specifically I'm Lutheran. Martin Luther believed that when you broke wind, the devil would leave your presence xd  

Azusanga

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Azusanga
Christian. I believe in GOD and his only Son.

Mind you, I'm not one of those "OMFGYOUDONTBELIEVEINGODYOUREGOINGTOHELLYOUBASTARD"
kinds of Christians.

More specifically I'm Lutheran. Martin Luther believed that when you broke wind, the devil would leave your presence xd

I lol'd when I read your post, is it true ( hehe probably not)?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 am
Catholic, but it's under the category of Christian. I believe in Jesus, in God, and in the Holy Spirit. I believe that by the time that people will die, they will be judged by Him if they go to Heaven or Hell.

... though I don't go to church that much, to tell you honestly. sad  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

GabrielleClearwater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 pm
Agnostic Existentialist. =o

If there is God, it doesn't matter because existance precedes essence. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 pm
I'm Presbyterian, which is Christian.
I believe in GOD and Jesus. i go to church every Sunday. I read the Bible, and I pray everyday.
A lot of people say that the things in the Bible don't sound believable. But I believe it. I'm not saying that I've never had doubts, but I still believe most of it.
I think that maybe a lot of the people who are athiest may have gone to the wrong church where someone just didn't explain it all well. That's why I like going to Sunday school and youth groups, because you're able to ask questions, and people usually have answers.
In my youth group we're reading this book called Reason To Believe. It has all the answers to the doubts that a lot of people have about what's in the Bible.
i think it's a good book for anybody to read, whether you believe in GOD or not.  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbow x Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 pm
AThousandLullabies
I'm Presbyterian, which is Christian.
I believe in GOD and Jesus. i go to church every Sunday. I read the Bible, and I pray everyday.
A lot of people say that the things in the Bible don't sound believable. But I believe it. I'm not saying that I've never had doubts, but I still believe most of it.
I think that maybe a lot of the people who are athiest may have gone to the wrong church where someone just didn't explain it all well. That's why I like going to Sunday school and youth groups, because you're able to ask questions, and people usually have answers.
In my youth group we're reading this book called Reason To Believe. It has all the answers to the doubts that a lot of people have about what's in the Bible.
i think it's a good book for anybody to read, whether you believe in GOD or not.

I'm Presbyterian also :]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 pm
~Magic String~
I'm an atheist. I just can't believe that there is a god and everything in the bible sounds like a fairytale to me. Especially the stuff about Jesus, I'm sorry but it just does not compute xD My brain just automatically rejects it. I'm very logical and love science, so that's probably why.

I don't believe in souls or anything like that, nor do I believe in 'life' after death. I believe that when we die we are gone and that's it.

Although I must admit that when I think about loved ones who have passed away, I like to think of them as being somewhere together, because the thought of them no longer existing anywhere is just too painful. And that's actually another reason for me not believing in life after death, it just feels like something we invent to make us feel better.

I don't have a problem with anyone who is religious though as long as they're not shoving it down everyone's throats. I'll let you believe what you want as long as you let me believe in what I want. If I ever did become religious though, I'd probably become a Buddhist.

I totally agree :]

Angel9547

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:32 pm
I don't follow any religion nor do I believe in any God.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Omg, didn't think that I would have other people voting Pagan as well.

Well, for me it's definately Pagan. I've had experiences myself with spirits (think Ouija Boards), and strongly believe that way.

(And for the people that are about to go off and call me a nut, sure go ahead. I won't mind. It's what you believe, and if you find it insulting or fake, I respect that. But you do know that no good is gonna come out of it, and I still won't change my perspective no matter how factual the proof you shove in my face is. How I am is how I am.)  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:52 pm
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
I'm a neo-pagan/seeker.
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm
I'm a Jehovah's Witness, but not really practicing at the moment because it's conflicting with one of my personal views. It's a Christian organization, and we believe that the soul dies after death, and that that most people will be resurrected to live on Earth with perfect bodies and conditions, while certain others will be chosen to live in heaven. It's not that bad of a belief... it's just very hard to be a teenager.

If you have questions, ask. A lot of false rumors fly around this religion, and since I don't preach at people, I'll give you a straight, honest answer.

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:49 am
Roman Catholic. biggrin
I do believe in the whole faith and everything it stands for.
Catholic and proud. biggrin
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:10 am
Pagan. My path is eclectic. Nature worship, shamanic practices.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm
I believe in God the Father Almight, maker of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ his only son who was born of the virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilot, was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into Hell. On the third day he rose from the dead and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from whence he shall come to Judge the quick and the dead.

Or something like that razz I've got most of it memorized... The end is something about the church, the communion of saints, the Holy Spirit and Life Everlasting, but I never get the order right razz

Another presbyterian to add to the list. My faith and God are at once the most joyful and most challenging presences in my life. I go to church every Sunday, pray daily, and take joy in the many blessings that He has given me, but I also struggle every day with the harder questions of faith. FAITH, after all, implies uncertainty, doubt, and risk. It is these things that inspire PASSION, something facts do not do.

All that being said, I'm not a preachy person. If you ask about my faith, I'll tell you. If you ask a question about the bible, I'll quote it for you, and if you ask something that I don't know, then I'll tell you that I don't know, but I'll try to find out. My faith is something that is very important and very personal to me. I won't belittle yours, and I would appreciate if you do the same for me.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff