Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

miss moogoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 pm
i have 1 cat and one fishie! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 pm
well i got two gold berded dragons
4 red eared sliders
1 spiney soft shell
9 turtle eggs not sure wat will happen with them
2 burmese (cat)
and 1 awsome dog that is a cross between lots of things no one realy knows  

The Amazing ___l

Manderia_WhiteWolf

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:22 pm
crying crying my frog sticky died

i have a horse Buck

a golden retriver Shadow  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 pm
We have a dog (a chow chow) and 2 goldfish and a water frog.
Our dog's name is Cyrus, but I call him Pupper. Usually when somebody comes home he greets them by grabbing his toys in his mouth and shaking them around, then he apologizes to them by licking them. It's funny when he grabs my mom's couch pillows rofl
The goldfish are Lita and Gil and the frog is Riddick. Lita has 4 tails ^_^ and is twice the size of Gil, who loves to mouth on her tails all the time. Riddick doesn't do very much, except when he gets freaked out when,
A) The light comes on (his name comes from the character in Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick)
B) Lita or Gil touch him
C) Lita or Gil come within the faintest proximity of thinking about grazing against him
D) One of us touch him
He moves really fast.... ninja  

Lonewolf_Osiris

Carley Keia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 pm
2 dogs and 2 fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 pm
i have a 7 year old boston terrier named banditwho i pray will make it to 10(he has bad intestines and sepperation issues)

a 3 month old kitten named calypso that rescued after her sister drowned to death in bad rain storm and her brother nearly drowned...we thought he was dead

a border collie/ sighthound mix named daisy that thinks cats are food and will probly be taken to the aspca

i also live with my sister and chiuaua/ italian greyhound mix, shotzi who is nurotic as heck,

my dads cat max...tho dad wants to trade not happening

my moms "therapy" calico named kitty...my mom has MS and kitty knows how to destress her just right.

and last but never least my moms service dog in training and pet boxer, saya.  

frosty-in-the-house

PeriShi

Sparkly Gekko

5,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 am
Hey! heart
We have our family dog, a 3yr old Rottweiler named Porthos (He`s very sick at the moment crying ).
And my lovely 15yr old Persian cat, Bonny.
And some gold fishes and chickens... don`t forget the turkey -.-"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:01 am
I have ...

4 dogs
3 cats
2 fish
5 frogs

The weird thing is one of my dogs
likes to play with my cat!  

Dancer8765

-n3ir-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 am
yay im new!

i've had many rabbits and hamsters for the past decade or 2, and right now i currently have 3 rabbits,

1) 8 year old Bitt-pitt (yes the name sounds silly)
2) 6 year old Baobei (meaning treasure in Chinese)
3) 2 year old Orh-pi (funny name, stands for Black Nose because his nose is black as night)

And that's it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:48 am
I have a wonderful Shetland Sheepdog (aka Sheltie) named Kaz. He's the smartest pet I've ever had; we think he might understand English because when we tell him to watch our cat (an old orange and white one), he follows him around the house! We also have a Min-Pin named Zoe. She is the dumbest animal we've ever had because when she does something bad, she knows it's bad, but does it over and over! My cat, mentioned before, is too old to do anything other than eat our plants,get hair EVERYWHERE, and sleep on our couch. I don't really care how smart they are though. They are all special, beautiful creatures completely like no other.  

pegasussparkle

horrorxstricken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 am
5 cats.
2 white labs. (yes white)
1 duck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am
I have one UKC Daschund
to many ugly guppies
and aprrox 15 cats

Many of these cat were either abandon, and local strays and Kittens that needed homes. Then we had a case of two Mother cats (sisters) we took in. ThBy keeping the mama cat in door the kitten grew up being human friendly. It took us three years to tame Tain't!  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

frosty-in-the-house

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 am
PantheaMarlon
I have one UKC Daschund
to many ugly guppies
and aprrox 15 cats

Many of these cat were either abandon, and local strays and Kittens that needed homes. Then we had a case of two Mother cats (sisters) we took in. ThBy keeping the mama cat in door the kitten grew up being human friendly. It took us three years to tame Tain't!

UKC? whats that stand for? and 15 cats eek as long as you can feed and care for them all properly then props to ya but being a volunteer with the SPCA ive been to several hoader houses(not calling you a hoarder) where the conditions are appaling. just make sure you dont take in more than you can handle  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 am
4 cats
2 dogs
3 horse
not going to try and count the chikens
cats ate the bird  

WolfWhiteCloud

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

MineButterfly