Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:36 am
Axel nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay.. You?" Axel asked Roxas as he turned his head slightly to Dem.

"Don't cry Dem... Sai'x wouldn't have wanted you too." Axel said as he glared at nothing in particular.

"Next time I see that S.O.B, he's going down!" Axel said as his eyes flashed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:17 am
"I'll live.." Roxas replied, staring at the tip of his shoes.. he wasn't strong enough to protect Sai'x.. could he really protect Axel and Demyx? He had to find a way to prevent this from happening to anyone else, on top of getting stronger. But.. how?

As his mind was floating off, Axel's voice drew him back to reality. "Next time I see that S.O.B, he's going down!" ... Axel was ready to face the freak in the mask by himself. There was no way Roxas was going to let The Mask defeat their combined force! "Right!!" Roxas shouted back, raising his fist. He threw his scarf over his shoulder, and tightened his cuffs.

"Guys.." He said, panning over Axel and Demyx. "It's time we get some answers!" He said, pounding his fist into his palm. "We might even have to leave this world to find The Mask." He turned, facing the sky. "But first of all, I think we should get some help, from our old friends.." he let his arms hang.

"I think it's time to re-organize Organization XIII." He said, turning. Not to gather hearts again, but to protect them!! Are you ready?!" he said, pointing between the two.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 am
I grinned at Roxas.

"Hell yeah! Time for us to get back to business!" I said as I slung an arm over Demyx and Roxas.

"Though... Things are going to be diffrent without Saix..." I said, my voice dropping slightly.

"Xemnas would freak.." I continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 pm
Demyx looked up at Roxas and Axel. "Ill try not to cry its just really hard." He said softly. Then he listened to what Roxas and Axel were saying. "I am with both of you all the way." Then he heard what Roxas said about bringing everyone of the organization back togeather. "That will be a great idea but do we know where every one is. I know every one scattered after becoming completely human when every one got their hearts." He said with a straight face. "Yes I am ready!" He said with a little excitement in his voice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
clickme

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:22 am
Roxas stopped, scratching his head, letting Axel hang off of him. "I guess you have a point.. we need to find a way off of this world, so we can find the other Organization members.." He raised his head, deep in thought.. then recalled something from when he was in Sora's heart..

"Merlin!" He said out loud. "He might have a Gummi ship!" He suggested. "If we can take that train to Merlin's tower, we can find a way to get off of this world!" He released himself from Axel and turned. "Let's get going. We have to find The Mask before he makes any more victims.." He said, turning and running down the street, toward Sunset station.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 am
Axel nodded and ran after Roxas, grabbing Demyx's hand so not to leave him behind.

"Roxy! I'll catch ya later! I'll go see that guy about getting more pendants just in case!" I said as I ran down the opposite direction.

"Kepp your cell phone on!" I yelled at Roxas.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image Aint he cute hehe User Image lets dance lol User Image aaaawwww User Image and finally a cute roxas the whole gang is here lol ^^

Demyx just let Axel pull him to where ever he was taking him. "Meet you later Roxas I guess im going with Axel." He said with small snicker. "Hey Axel where are we going now?" He asked with a little confusion in his voice. And he just followed Axel and waited for him to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
clickme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:14 am
Axel turned to look at Demyx.

"We're goin to see my friend Argentine about some pendant. I dunno about the others, but when me and Roxas got here, we couldn't summon our weapons. I found Argentine's shop and his pendant's somehow managed to bring out emotions necessary to summon our weapons. We're going to his place to get a few more so that the other Organization members who have the same problem can summon their own weapons." Axel said as they tore through the town , past alleys and street untill they reached the shop.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 pm
Roxas arrived at Sunset station, looking around, for the train to Yen Sid's tower. He stopped for a moment, remembering his final week with Hayner, Pence, and Olette.. then Sora having to leave this place.. he sighed before he continued over to the large, purple, oddly decorated kaboose.

He stepped inside and rode it for a few minutes, before stepping off, noticing the giant tower stretching toward the sky above him. It was hard to tell exactly where the tower was.. it seemed to be above the clouds..
He went through the back door, standing on a glyph, and teleporting to the top of the tower, where he approached Yen Sid's empty desk, noticing a small block on the corner of it. A gummi ship.

"Yen Sid won't mind.. it's for the good of the world." He said, snatching it and running out. Though it was strange that he wasn't there.. Roxas decided to ignore it, and move on. He waited on the steps of Sunset station for Axel and Demyx, pitching the gummi block up and down, in his palm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:20 pm
Sphere-chan
Axel turned to look at Demyx.

"We're goin to see my friend Argentine about some pendant. I dunno about the others, but when me and Roxas got here, we couldn't summon our weapons. I found Argentine's shop and his pendant's somehow managed to bring out emotions necessary to summon our weapons. We're going to his place to get a few more so that the other Organization members who have the same problem can summon their own weapons." Axel said as they tore through the town , past alleys and street untill they reached the shop.

Demyx heard what Axel had said. "Oh okay I see. Well I don't need a amulet but I will help you get them and pass them out." He said as he followed Axel to the amulet shop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
clickme

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 pm
Axel stepped into the shop, Demy closely behind. He was greeted by the sight of Argentine, sweeping the floor. The man turned and smiled at Axel.

"Hello Ax... Whose your frien?" the man asked. Axel smiled.

"Argentine, this is my best bud Demyx. But 'nuff of the small talk. I need some more amulets. The special ones.. At least 9 of 'em." Axel said. Argentines eyes widened before he quickly went into the back booth and got the amulets.

"I sence you will use them well." Argentine said with a smile. "I shall give these to you free of charge, my friend." Argentine said, handing the box of Amulets to Axel. Axel nodded his head gratefully.

"Thanks Arge..." he said before turning to Demyx.

"Let's go Dem! Roxy's probably at Yen Sid." Axel said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm
Sora had fallen back to sleep on the beach unaware of his surroundings.

(I am really happy that while I was away that you kept this going. I am going to have to read everything fairly soon to catch up, lol)  

william-tyler

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm
Demyx followed Axel out of the shop. "Yea where did he say meet him when we get through here again." He asked quickly. "I hope we are able to find every one." He said with a small bit of fear in his voice.

((its our pleasure you are very welcome and welcome back its nice to have you back. ^^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
clickme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:29 pm
When Sora awoke again, he grabbed his keyblade and located his gummi ship that he built himself and took off in it, alone. Something was very wrong, he could feel it! He of course left a note for Riku and Kairi stating that he had to leave on yet another important mission.

The first place Sora went to was Twilight town. He remembered this place since nothing ever seemed to change there. He found the usual spot, and yet no one was there.

Then he headed down to the Sandlot where the Struggle tournament was going on. He spotted Sai'x there and smiled. He waved and shouted, "Yo! Sai'x! May I join the tournament?"

That's one thing one was to know about Sora. Even when something might end the worlds, he was always willing to have some fun. Though, truth be known, Sora sorely needed some serious training.  

william-tyler

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:05 pm
((umm ok what are we going to do with Saix since "Roxas" had him killed???????????))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff