Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LouLovesHaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:16 pm
9/10 I like the whole thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 am
7/10

Nice, simple yet balanced. Though details could need bit work. I would change shoes to something bit more better pixelated and see if there is haircut similar to what you have but also better done. (That is one of earliest hairstyles to my memory, good, but bit rough)  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 am
Ah, Schutz...it looks like the boss gave you the midnight guard duty shift. XD
For being very simple, you added a few funny touches that make it look good. If only you could find some exhausted looking eyes.
7/10

Anyway,
I come here for two reasons. One reason is because I went to the Avatar Talk forum and a guy gave me a 2/10 on my awesome Nightmare avi. gonk
He said that using the two nightmares is basically using a set. It made me sad. crying
Tell me I'm pretty~

Now the second reason is mostly why I'm here. Next week (monday-friday) is Spirit Week!! ( Rina's even promoting it on the Login page =D ) I've participated yearly and I want to know what you guys think of my outfits for the Dress-up days.

User Image
The first is for the final day; that day is like a "class Colors" day. My color will be orange. How does it look?! It took me the longest. crying

The second is for the First day which will be Gray Day. I had to spend ~50k on the arm/legs. crying
I like it since it lets me use those alien glasses I never use! =D

The last one...ugh...that one is for the Bondage day. I never do stuff like that so I learned by going into Towns for 20 seconds. (zing)

There are other days, but I'm good on those.

I wanna hear lotsa opinions on how to make them better!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Gah, even if two items is considered a set, a 2/10?! Nah, not even your worst avatar is anywhere near that. You are very pretty~!

Spirit Week! I hadn't even noticed; thank you!

I like your first two, especially the Grayscale one! That's just... awesome. The arms and legs were worth it, I think. It flows perfectly, and true, I never thought I'd see those goggles look nice from the front. The class colors one is good too... Not as nice, but orange is a tough color to work with... I don't really have any suggestions I can think of, sorry... The bondage one? Well, you did as well as can be expected with a theme like that. More'n I can think of for mine, anyway.

*hasn't made own yet* I'm just using a modified version of an old avi... Alas, I had a World That Never Was avatar before they came out with the perfect jacket for it. (Of course it glitches green on GRAYSCALE Day.)  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am
crying *sniff*
Thank you Raven. I am so happy...my tears...they flow like waterfalls. crying

Happy Greyscale day today!~
I think your avi looks great!(greyt?) I've never been a fan of back-view avis, but nothing looks remotely wrong with yours. Where is that goo you say?

Oh and I found something orange for my head. At first I was gonna use the Koneko(?)(the ice cream girl) ice cream vendor orange/white hat...but it layered weird with my hair. crying
Then I wanted to use Twister the Phoenix...but it was too pricey. crying
Lucky me I found the old Phoenix Circlet Donation Item! It's reasonably priced and perfect. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:23 pm
Well, thank you! The goo was along my left boot, but I guess it's good if you couldn't see it. ^_^

Ah, that sounds good! I love the Phoenix Circlet's halo position, but I never get to use it...

Here's my Animal Day avatar! I have 63 animals accounted for, if I counted correctly.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 pm
OmgHolyCrapRaven! burning_eyes
That is both awesome and terrifying. My animals cowered away into my inventory after seeing that.

But...anyway...

I thought to myself, "Hey, since I took photos of my other outfits...why not show the rest of them to the guild."

This time I fixed the direction of the column though. >.<
User Image
The first one you can see is (err...was) my Animal Day outfit. I was able to get a total of 9 animals on me and look good. I decided to try and leave plushies out of it. Although, when I came upon my Animated Wolf and was confused for a bit as to which side it belonged to. ._.
I went for "animal".

My second one is for the Holi-day tomorrow. It's my suit from back in february with a tweak or two.

That last one is for the Formal day. At first I thought about using the Prom outfit I had from a few weeks ago...but my EI evolved away from an important item I was using. T _ T
I decided to bring back this outfit I remember from my "new" days. I wanted to look good so this is the first thing I quested for. A split Set. XD
I added a touch here and there to update it.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering,"But Kazu...those are only six outfits! There are 7 days in Spirit Week!"
You think I don't know I missed a day?!
...Sorry. sweatdrop
Yeah, the other day I'm missing is called Twin Day. I couldn't find someone as a twin so I guess I'm missing out on that one. >,>
No biggie.

Go on guys, tell me how to improve those outfits. (previous outfit pictures still in effect on improvement)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 am
Mwahaha. twisted Yeah, I just went for numbers; I don't care if it looks good. sweatdrop

Well, here's my Holi-Day outfit... I've never done an avi in which I go away before, but I like this one. ^_^ I just may use it again on real Hallowe'en.

I'll be your twin if you want; I don't have one either... I've never done a Twin Day before though; how are you even supposed to coordinate it?

Hm... my only real complaint is that your hair seems to clash with the suit a bit on Formal Day. I can't think of any wigs that would work well, so I guess there's no way around that. Likewise, it looks a little plain, but I can't think of anything to add while keeping purely to the theme. I never realized how much you change your mouth! It works really well. I've never really bothered...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm
You would? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not even sure how we could do this in a short amount of time. One of us would, probably, end up needing to conform to the other person's attire.

and how we're different genders. I don't think it's a viable option. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Okay, so that didn't work. sweatdrop I can't come up with a very good one for Formal Day either, but here's my wimpy one anyway.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 pm
It's not bad raven. If only you had a Yemaya's Pearl.

I changed my formal wear up a bit. I used the purple mushroom Donation Item and (took forever to find) a shirt to go under the purple and match the shoes' creamy yellow look. (it is one hard color to match on this site @_@)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 am
7/10  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 pm
Alright.
Now that spirit week is over, I decided to go back to my Red/Gold/Black theme. I used a outfit similar to this months back...but I've tweaked it a bit. I think I got a great thing going. Still feels a bit off though....
The legs and feet particularly. I've spent a lot of time trying to find the right pants. I dealt with stockings, tabis, socks....and then there was the shoes. With the stockings, tabis, and socks any shoes looked bulky. I finally found that my grieves hide under legwarmers/pants. I tried legwarmers but they were too bright.

Anyway...
any comments?

[ Edit: benki's trouser work nice biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 pm
7.8/10 - Why are all your avatar's red though?  

Soujii-sama

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 pm
6/10
I like the color. stare  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash