26%
 26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm
I've only done it once, but it was so horrible I've been afraid to try again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 pm
Lost it at 20, to my boyfriend of 4 years. No regrets at all, and we're still happy and together. ^_^  

opheliaswims

georgecat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 am
I lost my virginity at 22 to my future husband #1. (starter hubby) Husband #2 (a keeper) unfortunately died 13 years ago. I have been celibate ever since. Do you think that qualifies me as having earned back my virginity? rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

Lost mine at 20 (not too big a fan of thinking or speaking about that person), then at 21 I started dating the love of my life, who left me while he was in Iraq early this year. I haven't had sex since September and may as well claim indefinite celibacy from here on out because I don't see another relationship like that one coming along any time soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Plan Nine

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm
Nope, I’m not a virgin. I've been married for the past twenty years.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 am
Massive respect to those who held out until they found their true love! I lost mine when I was 16, and have mixed feelings about it. I kinda wish I had waited, but I'm also glad I didn't. Sex isn't one of those things that's going to be the same for the rest of your life, you know? It is sometimes good to go out and learn what you can, so you have more to bring to that relationship that does fulfill you in more ways than just sexual.

And, yes georgecat, I think you may have earned yours back. Thirteen years is a really long time!  

~sky king Ikki~

Venuslady

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 am
Nope.... lost that when I was 16!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:10 am
No, I lost mine to my late fiance. I'm pretty much swore off sex until marriage now for both safety and moral reasons.  

MoonStarDutchess

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 am
My husband and I started dating when we 14 and we didn't lose our virginity until we were 20 and engaged. We'll be married 2 years in June. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm glad we waited until we were older. I think we appreciated it more and appreciated each other more.

And WOOOO can I say how great it is to live in our own place! That makes a HUGE difference, too. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 pm
i was the town bike til i met my boo.

i lost it sophomore year to my best friend.
who happened to be a girl.

i wasnt in love with her but she was in love with me sighs that was an uncomfortable year.

after that, my first boyfriend. but after we split up, so it was just two people makin nasty. i cant do anything right rofl  

peachbot

Codger

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 pm
I was raped... willingly of course! lol lost it when I was but 19 to someone a lot younger than me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm
I'm still a virgin, planning on saving sex for marriage. rolleyes  

oO Momma T Oo

Aged Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Maria71327

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm
I'm still a virgin, and planning on waiting until i find that special someone, cause I don't know, i feel like I don't just want to lose it to someone that isn't going to mean anything in the long run. I want it to feel/be special and all ^///^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm
Not a virgin. I lost mine at 17 I know too young right? Any way I never played around. I am married and thank goodness. The preasure on young folks today, yikes! stressed  

Auntie in the Attic

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Wow, I looked at some of the responses and now I feel like a slut. Some people here only had 3 or less partners, I lost mine when I was 16 and by my 17th bday, I already had 4. I lost it to a girl I dated for about a week at the time(stupid on my part I know) and a month later, she cheated on me. I'm 22 now and that number of partners got a little bit higher shall we say. wink  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff