Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 am
Alternative.....hard rock, gothic rock, metal etc

my favourite bands are:
Disturbed <3
Papa Roach
Paramore
Lacuna Coil
Evanescence
Anberlin
Drowning Pool
Mudvayne
etc  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 pm
hmmm i like (in order from most favorite to least)-

Fall Out Boy

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
The White Stripes
Weezer
Green Day
Panic at the Disco
Taking Back Sunday
My Chemical Romance
The Academy Is...
The Cab
Lily Allen
Regina Spektor
Feist
Kate Nash
The Almost
Underoath
Cobra Starship
Paramore
The Sounds
Yellowcard
Vampire Weekend
The Hush Sound
and the only song by Atreyu that I like is "Bleeding Mascara"  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Xx_ITey_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 am
rock yeah just avengedsevenfold him holly wood undead  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm
I adore many forms of music, the only thing I haven't really gone into in any real depth is jazz and country. I don't particularly like heavy metal or classical, although I sued to when I was younger. My absolute favourite bands tend to be alt rock, folk and punk bands, with some shoegze thrown in as well.
There's nothing better at a party than some house music, funk music and pop though.  

loIitoads

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm
I'm more of a rock, alt, punk, J-pop/J-rock kind of person, although I do listen to classical music, country, and jazz on occasion. Same goes for death metal.

For the longest time, though, I adored J-pop, particularly Utada Hikaru's songs as they were the first ones I'd chosen to listen to that weren't in my parents' music collection 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Music is great, I'll listen to almost every kind except rap and country. I'm just not a very big fan of those. But I wont judge, you like either of those then good for you.  

Bobwithagoatee

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Bobwithagoatee
Music is great, I'll listen to almost every kind except rap and country. I'm just not a very big fan of those. But I wont judge, you like either of those then good for you.
What he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm
I like Japanese techno , techno, Hyper song's heart
Any thing with decend beat and lyric's.

I can't stand Rap, And I can only handle certain country song's.
like Tayler Swift's Love story. And just becouse I like one country song doesn't meen I like all of their songs.  

Roselean

matilda9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:18 pm
gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL
lol yeah same here raging.... anything that catches my ear lol....do you like nine inch nails?? I think there pretty trippy and cool. I love deep lol and Capital G

nice smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 pm
SweetSurferAtHeart
Bobwithagoatee
What he said.

yeah all muzic rox but some is just blah but i am with Tokio Hotel for life!!!!!!  

matilda9

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 pm
I like rock, dance, techno, rave, pop, metal, dethmetal, instrumental, celtic, renaissance, just about anything but rap. I really don't like rap much. Also i hate country with a passion! Some of my favorite bands are Creature Feature, Apocalyptica, Dethklok, A7X, Marilyn Manson, and Voltaire.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm
kisaruuzamaki_lv
I like rock, dance, techno, rave, pop, metal, dethmetal, instrumental, celtic, renaissance, just about anything but rap. I really don't like rap much. Also i hate country with a passion! Some of my favorite bands are Creature Feature, Apocalyptica, Dethklok, A7X, Marilyn Manson, and Voltaire.

You even hate Cash? There are a lot of great country artists out there, it jsut seems that people's idea of country is skewed by the country-pop tha tis pumped out nowadays. That said, country is something I see more as an influence in artists I like than something I'd listen to myself.  

loIitoads

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

You even hate Cash? There are a lot of great country artists out there, it jsut seems that people's idea of country is skewed by the country-pop tha tis pumped out nowadays. That said, country is something I see more as an influence in artists I like than something I'd listen to myself.

It's just not my thing. My step mom listens to it all the time. I don't really like it much. Though, some fiddling in the songs i enjoy, mainly because i want to play like that. I have nothing against anyone who likes country that's just my thing but if you do, then that's your thing. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 am
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

It's just not my thing. My step mom listens to it all the time. I don't really like it much. Though, some fiddling in the songs i enjoy, mainly because i want to play like that. I have nothing against anyone who likes country that's just my thing but if you do, then that's your thing. :]

Fair enough. I do find a massive preponderance in people who say they hate country to actually mean they hate country-pop and haven't engaged with much actual country though.  

loIitoads

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces