Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:28 pm
Kasanoda blinked. "Huh? Shouldn't all of us at the host club make her happy? That's what Tamaki wrote in fancy letters to me when I requested to join... See, I still have his letter..." He showed her the fancy guidelines on how to please a customer written by Tamaki.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:32 pm
True.. But in every girls life there should be one guy to make her very happy  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

mintages

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:36 pm
Kyouya's face flushed red. "Yes... But I believe it should take time! And... I can't even talk to people correctly just yet... So I can't be anyone's knight in shining armour just yet either!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 pm
If you believe it so... then who am I to argue? Now, Valencia. We must practice you dance, but I feel you must practice out of the class.

Wh...What?  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

mintages

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Kasanoda made a wave of his hand. "If your sensei believes we're a problem, then you shouldn't protest to be better. Right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:52 pm
No no! I mean she must practice out of our dance classroom. She performs beautifully, but is scared to openly perform in front of an audience!

Val blushed and looked down  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Mitsuba Okita

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm
"Knight in shining armor..." Mai sighed slightly as she sipped her tea. She curiously looked to Val's teacher. "Oh my..." She muttered to herself, seemingly losing the short self esteem she had. She picked up her phone and stared at the background picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:13 pm
Kasanoda saw Mai. "Mai-chan! Welcome back!" He looked at Val's teacher. "Ohhhh... Well, why should you be so afraid, Val-san? I was taught by a great group of friends to do what I love without anyone else affecting me... You should do the same, huh?" he said with a smile.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm
I'm... always afraid I will make a fool of myself...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:27 pm
Kasanoda smiled. "I once stayed after with a friend of mine at her drama club meeting because she was tutoring me... And her drama director said something... 'When you want to go for something that's beyond all extremes, break through the stupid wall!' And I think she's right.... If you truly enjoy it, just do it! Don't think that you'll fail... The worst thing that can happen is you getting constructive criticism... And it'll always help you to be better!"  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Val bit her lip, then nodded to her teacher, who smiled and pulled out a stereo and played Val's music  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Haruhi began reading books and writing down notes without drawing any attention.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm
The cd started playing "Almost Here" by Delta Gooderm. Val danced, she acted out the emotions played in both voices singing. The music and her dance brought tears to her eyes, and her teacher even had to pull out a handkerchief to dry her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:53 pm
Kasanoda began to shed tears like a demon under a waterfall. His whimpering sounded like a roaring battlecry.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 pm
Valencia is very graceful. But what she needs to excel in her art is a partner. She needs a male partner who could dance with her, who can keep up. In our class, we have enough males for every girl to have one, but Val can never dance with them. She is to light, and they can never catch on. Lifting her in her leaps, she ends up flying as they end up throwing her accidentally....

Val twirled and ended the dance. Her teacher clapped, applauding her student  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces