Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Neri continued dancing towards the town, a wide smile on her rosy pink lips. Her eyes sparkled like saphires, and her hair was the color of moonlight.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:18 pm

"Don't be shy, my child."Kal said softly his ail lightly brushing against the girl's cheek. His voice was low, velvety, and had a luring-ness about it.

DecafKitten

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Joshua was startled to see Katalina again. Getting over his surprise, he waved at her. "Hello again, Katalina! Did you find what you were looking for?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Katalina poked her head out of the water. "I guess I did. Do you do any fishing around the coral?" she asked, just to be sure.
She nodded to the sea serpent, her wet hair falling around her face. "Hello," she said uncertainly. She tended to be more nervous around other sea creatures, even when they were as obviously kind as this one.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:34 pm

"Nope." Joshua shook his head. "I study the fish, not eat them. I get my meat from the animals living in the forest area of Half-Moon Cove. Why? Is something wrong?" Joshua was worried now, that she'd found something wrong with the reefs.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:39 pm

Katalina held up the fish hook. "Well, just this. I was playing in the coral and it got caught in my tail. It's shiny. It can't have been there for very long, so..." She shrugged. "Don't worry about it too much. I was just wondering."

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Joshua's frown deepened. "No one should be fishing here....I'll have too keep an eye out for that. If they're leaving hooks, that could damage the ecosystem here." He held out his hand. "I take the fish hook if you want. I can put it away, so it won't hurt the fish."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Katalina nodded. "I usually sleep around there, so I'll look too, if you want," she offered, handing him the hook.
...She was glad she'd met Josh. It surprised her, but she did. For one thing, she probably would have dismissed the hook and forgotten all about it until it was too late if she'd been alone in the problem.
She tended to be a flighty creature. She didn't mean to, but it just seemed to be part of her nature.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Joshua tucked the hook into one of the pockets in his scuba outfit. "Thanks." He smiled at her. "That'd help me a lot. Where in the reefs did you find it, exactly?" The reefs where fairly large in width and covered a great distance in length. It would help him immensely if he knew where to start his search. "So you usually stay around here? How come I've never seen you before?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:54 pm

"My cave is not far from the reefs so I will help you too."Kal spoke up. There was a scar on his forehead from a barbed hook that had struck him. He floated on his back.

DecafKitten

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:59 pm

"That would help me a lot." Joshua sighed in relief. Now he didn't have to work this out on his own. "So you also hang around here." He mused over this thought for a moment. "Why have I never seen EITHER of you?! I thought I knew the waters all around here!"

((I g2g. It's bedtime for me. Night!))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Katalina smiled very slowly at the sea serpent. It felt very odd, and she let it go almost before it had fully appeared. "Thank you," she told him sincerely, before looking back at Joshua. "Almost exactly where I met you is where I found it," she told him. "And usually I sleep farther out. Like out...there." She gestured vaguely towards the deeper ocean. "Where propellers can't hit me by accident."

((OOC: Night!))

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:08 pm

"I don't tend to come close enough to be seen. Today I got careless and let curiosity get the better of me, so consider yourself lucky."Kal said jokingly, smiling back at the girl. His tail flicked splashing Joshua with a little bit of water.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Katalina looked at the sea serpent curiously. "I've never seen you, either, and I go out exploring all the time," she announced. "What's your name, anyway? I'm Katalina."
Her solemn, almost sorrowful expression didn't go with her cheerful words at all, but somehow one got the impression that the cheerfulness was her current state.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 pm

Kal shrugged. "I try to keep hidden from most everybody and when I leave my cave I prefer to spend my time in the deeper areas. My name is Kaliko, but you may call me Kal."he answered.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games