Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries would you like to see in the series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hakimori-kazi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm
http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/2753593.html

AFRICA-TAAAAAAAANS~~~

KYAAA~

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm
We need a Scotland, and a Wales! Wales should be female. And some more middle eastern nations, like Lebanon. Cedar Trees, ftw?! It would pretty be awesome if the old Phoenicians were shown at all in Hetalia. They invaded rome and succeeded you know. They held a monopoly through sea trade, and made the first alphabet too, among other things. And we need an India...not to mention a Brazil and a Portugal.  

FlickoFly

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200

FlickoFly

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

Mexico.
To bad they had no part in the WW xD

User Image

Say, have you ever heard of the Zimmerman Note? biggrin American newspapers got ahold of this secret German document, which tried to recruit Mexico into starting a war with the USA to win back its "lost territory" of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. (This was during WWI.) Clicky here!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 am
User Image

I WANT PHILIPPINES-TAN! I WANNA SEE HIM DO THE "Hey you! wanna buy some DVDs? don't tell Japan and Korea, eh? ninja " (( for those who don't get it...Philippines-tan is selling Illegal DVDs))

User Image

Choco Banana-sama

Canadian Maid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 am
I would like Malaysia, India, Iran, Confederate-tan, Hawaii, New Zealand and most of all a FEMALE IRELAND!!!!!
also they author has drawn and thought of an Australia-tan. sweatdrop no info just pictures and a design description.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 am
Republic of Ireland for sure. Arthur is supposed to represent the U.K. (Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland), so the Republic of Ireland (south Ireland if you want to call it that) needs some love too!

While it would be cool to have all current countries made into Hetalia characters, you have to consider the time frame Hetalia is supposed to take place in. A lot of countries that we know of today weren't countries back during WWII.  

pixelcaster

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

arichu

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Portugal and India = DO WANT
And I know there is Ireland and Scotland but not really it was only mention.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am
Onmyoji youkai
I want to see Puerto Rico as a hetalia character.

Since PR is the U.S. commonwealth and are US citizens yet not fully but still a country. I want PR to be a girl.

PR is a motherly sometimes a forceful woman who mothers people out of habit. She admires America because he saved her Spain. Her Hero! She helped America with whatever she can do since then. Likes gardening since it is a flora place and has a festival in one of the island towns called Festival de las Flores de Aibonito(Aibonito's Festival of flowers), cooking, dancing and being lazy in the beach.

Not to mention that Puerto Rico has a leading and popular rum industry, is assume that she's a alcoholic drinker.

I feel a little embarrassed for putting this much detail to this character.

Grito de Lares (proof he still hates america) that was a failed revolution thingy because someone spiled it so , oh and his depression poetry when some puertoricans came to live in new york... I rather pr to be a guy , I want cuba to be his nii-san and dominican repulic (the spanish speaking greater antilles).... now heres his profile ... im mah brain

Puerto Rico - Some lazy guy who dosen't like america kun's stuff... he likes rum XD , He critics Dominican republic , he hates the hurricanes, he scared off the british once ,he kinda hates spain ,his best friends are guam and philipines(philipines because i had to read a play and they were always saying our sister island philipines) he likes salsa,his cuatro,the beach ,and hes the fith most radioactive country in the world.
As he is america's colony he has to go to war with america even if he dosen't want to . he likes fishing and belives in chupacabras . He stayed loyal to spain when everyone else was tired of him... the same for cuba!!!  

Hobo_of_cosmos

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 pm
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!! It is one of the smallest, yet noisiest countries on earth, populated by absolutely neurotic people; and the huge amount of stereotypes that country has!
There was quite a nice attampt for creating Israel-tan’s character by lihsa, anyway.

I would also love to see other West Asian countries, especially Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Armenia; after all, it was quite a strategic area during the WWII.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 pm
hawaii ~ heart  

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!!

i absolutely support this!!
just think of the hilarity between him and america..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 pm
A friend suggested to me...Hawaaii. Because Hawaaii WAS an independant little nation of sorts before the US annexed it. I imagine Hawaaii would be a little girl (sorta Sealand-esque) who used to live alone but was dragged kicking and screaming to live at America's house, where she's accepted and even begun enjoying living at. She's be a tropical sort of person who likes pretty things and uses coconuts as Hungary uses her frying pan. xp  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Junhong Choi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Philippines. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am
I wanna see Mexico and Phillipines-tan.....though I have no idea why....XD  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 am
June B Lovely
Einllikoach
It could be absolutely hilarious to see an Israeli character around.. just think of the potential it has!!

i absolutely support this!!
just think of the hilarity between him and america..

You can also think about that this way - we (I am an Israeli myself) love America more than we love ourselves, but sort of hate Britain for the British Mandate. razz  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff