Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
twilight the movie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  Yes
  No
View Results

tamiBEARZ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 pm
I finished reading the series and I loved the movie! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm
good movie but books are better  

smexy kitty purry

xXpenntwizzXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 pm
its an ok movie but the books are why better and its basically about a vampire that falls in love with a human and its like a twisted love story  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 pm
I've read all the books and the movie kinda ruined it....
I don't think it was very good  

xXUber_NoodleXx

MaliceSkyy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Mega huge fan of the books, and loved the movies!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:19 am
Something bothered me about the series when I read it. At first I was worried that the vampires were something I wasn't expecting. The sparkly skin?? Umm, no thanks. That being one of the things, I found out that Bella was scared. Easy. Bella was scared.

ALL the TIME. First book, I thought, she'll get over it in the next one.

Book 2. . . scared. ALL the TIME. Wait. I saw the pattern. It didn't matter whether she knew more and more. Smart girl, she knew this stuff was going to happen, loved Edward so much, KNEW he would protect her. And she was still scared all the time.

Bella's character didn't develop like others. Journeys and all that good stuff just can't start and end the way Meyer wanted. Only after she became a vampire did she start to feel really safe, and even then. . . Oh well, made anyway.

Movie was eh, but Hot Carlisle!!!! Whew. Plot was distracting my view of Carlisle.

"Now I know how non-Harry Potter fans feel." ~Lucie Furr.  

Jadera1700

Nallanah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 am
Oh... Twilight.

I'm not going to go into the books, because I haven't read them, and I won't bash on the plot, because lots of people love it. And I don't mind a human-vampire romance plot... But the movie itself was so horrible.

Like I said, it wasn't even the plot, it was the acting and such. I couldn't stand any of the actors, they were all so obviously acting. XD I think they tried to go for a more natural-awkward teenage scene thing, but all they got out of it was poor quality. I just couldn't stand the movie. To me it was a complete joke and waste of film.

But alas, they're making another... Maybe the second won't be so stiff. @_@;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm
I read Twilght like... 4 years ago, It was good then. And i recommeded it to alot of people but they were all "Ehhhh not my type of book" then, 4 years later the SAME PEOPLE are carting it around like a Coach purse. XD

I found it quiet hilarious
Meyer is very talented, although lacking in character development and ect. I thought she did alot better with Host she got over some of her new writer barriers. Maybe Midnight Sun will redeam her of the shame that the movie brought, Lol.  

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Xxr and sXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 pm
i thought the book wasnt gonna be good but i thought it was good
movie was good to book was better  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 am
Ahh I finally watched it...two weeks ago? A week ago. Just as bad as I thought it was going to be. rofl gonk  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Oranakia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 am
Pandiie
I find it overated in our school. The way the author describes Edward is too perfect, its annoying... theres like a big vampire obsession going around because of these books. I guess its good for those teens who like fanfiction and simple words sweatdrop

My thoughts exactly. I tried watching the movie because I was a bit curious, and some girls there were squealing for no apparent reason. I asked my sis if there was something worth squealing, because I'm a guy and all and might see things in a different way, but even she said there wasn't. Talk about overrated. stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 pm
I think that the books are better!!  

marshii_akira

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm
Loved the books, hated the movie. Bad acting, stilted dialoque, and cheap budget. Also I hate how obsessed everyone is. I read it before the big hype, and now it seems too commercial.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 pm
the movie sukd jstik the books!!!! im not a fan of Twilight, bt i have read the books. Vampires are supposed 2 destroy humans not fall in love wit them  

Xzt356

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

No Exceptions

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 am
watched it,but i cant see why so many people enjoy it =/