Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:27 pm
It was getting late or early at that point and it was drawing close to the time that Veni usually almost had to be in bed at. Rosemary had sort of raised an eyebrow at some of the things Thas was saying and had went into a room with her arms crossed, but was soon in the arms of the two that mattered most.

When the three of them were in their room with the door closed, Sephiroth leaned towards Thas and said to him. "Thas I don't think she knew that either and she's been an angel three, four years. She obviously didn't know about the arms and relics crafters because she just purchased new more superior weapons several months ago thanks to the Soul Guiders and the High Council as an upgrade to her hand guns that I am sure you remember quite well instead of asking you for one. Nor did she know about that area you found us in until today."

Sephiroth looked around before he said, "Will you walk with me? There is something on my mind that I'd like to tell you and you seem to be one of the most honorable of the lot here," referring to the other angels around here.

As they walked, he didn't speak until they were away from everyone. "I don't think anyone talks to her but you and Eztli on occasion...and those few on her birthday, but it seemed like they've never spoken before. Few give her a smile, not a wave, never a greeting, and usually they'll turn their gaze. Follow her in that nice invisible ethereal form you can take and see for yourself. She plans to stay until after X-mas. That's plenty of time to observe."

"No offers of practice, training, or a plain fight. I think the last time she fought an angel before today was when she killed you two and that wasn't even a pleasurable fight. No one's curious how she's doing, no one's curious how we're doing in learning whatever given skill we have because they think we'll fail. It is in many of their hearts: they either want us to fail or think we will and are thus not worth the effort because there seems to be a stereotype about elementals falling. They seem to forget the best of them feel and took even arch and elites with him. A third gone and mostly elementals seem to have been replaced, so are now more susceptible, but the others forget that they still are too.

"She doesn't feel accepted, I don't feel accepted, but she's starting to resent the angels for it. No support but from us oddballs. Why is she an angel? No teacher, no one to help her get better or encourage her to but Jacob and Veni. They are her greatest pillar... shouldn't someone new have peers to help guide them..."

He trailed off and scratched the top of his head with his wing, his wealth of holy energy coming from the outside source through them increasing slightly.

"Rosemary agreed to become an angel to gain allies to help protect her and her loved ones from the evils Jiluzix has planned for her. She was promised this, it is what made her agree to take on the job of air angel. She may quit at any time, but isn't likely as she hopes it to be fulfilled. She needs to become confident that she has such help and that they are there for her because if she is to lose both of her main pillars before she is satisfied the angels are also a main support, she will fall and gain new...more eager teachers. The secondary supports can only buy time before the whole collapses if the main ones are gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:22 am
"This rise in this sort of behavior disturbs me most. I've started to notice it myself a little lately when I mention some of the lower class of angels, and elitest attitudes seem to be coming from the lower middle angels mostly. Somehow, the higher classes seem to know better, at least from what I'm experiencing and witnessing. It's as if most haven't learned empathy or humility yet. Most of those lower-mid class angels do end up here in Limbo, since the higher classes are rarely seen for the most part, save for recovering from severe missions. I think it's mostly a case of necessity. Still...

"I'll follow Rosemary around for a while, and keep an eye out for invidual instances. I'll also see about being assigned to Rosemary personally, or having someone I can trust assigned to help guide her. Perhaps in one aspect I can help her more... and I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner, for it would've have helped her greatly, I can seek out some of the souls in Heaven that were former wind elementals.

"The more I think about it, the more I think Heaven is in a state of disorganization at the moment. The higher ups aren't saying anything though, and nobody's seen Michael, the greatest of the archangels, in... well, since when I was reincarnated into angelic form.

I'll also make more of an effort to see that angels I know with spare time to hang around here more often. Perhaps they can be a better influence, and they'll help you and Rosemary, and perhaps even Eztli feel more accepted. Even he feels a bit out of sorts with others at times. I'd ask how you would know she'd fall, but even the most righteous of angels fell at one time... I think I'd like to take precautions against that if at all possible..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:39 pm
"God knows it... where do you think that wealth of holy energy is coming from?" Sephiroth's wing stroked Thas's face a little when he extended it to touch him. The holy energy coming off them touched the former demon and Thas was wide eyed and mutter something about "Definitely Elite material."

"I think the reason would be obvious... fallen angels would subtly convince her that the allies she is supposed to have didn't do everything that could have been done. If she is bitter enough towards the angels for a lack of support, which should be given to fledglings without saying, and feels that they failed her, a lie like that, or maybe in that scenario it would be somewhat true, becomes more convincing and she'd turn against them. Since I am usually around, didn't meet her as an angel when she became an angel, met her before she was an angel, and have done my best anyways, I wouldn't count as much for the extra angelic support for her. A lot of people would strike back somehow if they agreed to do a task for something important to them in return, but don't feel like they got it satisfactorily."

"I'm not sure you'll be able to easily find a former wind elemental except for a superior one. Inazuma told me that the last air angel went bonkers and was trapped in her head...maybe that's what happened to several of them and the position is now considered jinxed...yeah... that could be another reason other than the elitist attitude you've mentioned."

When their conversation was over, Sephiroth's wings and the holy energy vanished making it almost impossible to tell he was an angel, and he went to his room and threw away his note, redressed more properly for bed, carefully removed the pillow he placed in his spot, and laid next to the nymph girl already there still sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Adira awoke with a short, scream. Her face was pressed into the pillow so it became muffled and almost as a squeak. It's true intention did not escape Banquo and Ophelia. But then...Nothing about their master usually went unnoticed.

"It's strange..." Banquo began softly, his head came to a rest on Adira's knee.

"It is curious..." Ophelia agreed, keeping the same amount of peace in her tone as Banquo, "We are talking about the fact that you could have a nightmare this close to Heaven's golden gates.”

“You are supposed to feel at rest here…at peace. Last night we felt you tossing and turning in your sleep. Your breath caught almost as if you expected something. We sensed that some part of you was semi-conscious the whole time you slept.” Banquo added, with a small nod. His aquamarine-colored eyes glimmered with both curiosity and understanding. Ophelia’s amber eyes were also staring at Adira attentively.

The Hell Hounds were still in their wolf forms. They could transform into humans as well but they rarely chose to do so. They liked being on four legs more than two. They said it was faster.

"How many days has it been?" Came Adira’s voice.

“Two and a half.”

”What were you dreaming of, Adira?” There was a long pause, and a nervous glance. Adira’s shaking hands went up to grab her hair and twist it up into a bun.

“Inazuma.” Adira’s response came at last, “He often forced images into my head. Violent ones. He couldn’t control the powerful lightening angel. He wanted her so bad.” A bitter smile, “He would have loved to tear her limb from limb…but in reality, I got the feeling that he wanted most of all to control Inazuma… To use her for all of his purposes. He envisioned a world run by the two of them. Well, really a world controlled by him but with the use of her power.” Adira shuddered, “But he was beat down…He couldn’t get close enough to her.” A wince, “So he took his currently available resource. Me.” Angry eyes, “I would still have nightmares of him. Every night, same temper, same control. Every night, new threats. New bruises, cuts, tears, breaks…” Her voice broke off. Through her tale, Ophelia and Banquo cuddled around their master, as if trying to protect her from the visions racing across her mind. They understood that it was horrible more than anyone. They’d seen the change Adira went through from the beginning of her life up to now. It was a miracle in itself that Adira wasn’t more screwed up.

“I…I suppose we should get up now.” Adira commented, fifteen minutes later. She lifted her head from Ophelia’s back and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Her hands groped for the lab-coat. Her eyes checked her body, slowly noting that the tattered loincloth and disintegrating breast-cover. Adira stood and the cover over her breasts broke and landed on the floor. She covered herself by wrapping her arms around her torso and finally grasped the sleeve of the lab-coat. Adira pulled her arms through it and buttoned up a few of the buttons. She had to roll up the sleeves several times so she could see her hands. Adira let her unconscious cover go on her body. The cuts were healing nicely although a few of the deeper scars still remained. Adira doubted they would ever heal. Banquo and Ophelia jumped off the bed as well. They each shook and awaited their master.

Adira wandered through the halls, her wolves trailing after her, picking up on scents of people and places. Finally, she found her way outside. She walked slowly to the fountain and sat by it, looking in to its watery depths. Was it scorching hot as the Hell rain? Was it dry and unstable? Adira’s curiosity prevailed and she dipped her pointer finger into the water. Her eyes went wide. It was warm! Luxuriously warm. Adira flicked a bit of the water at Banquo and she let out a rare sound. A faint giggle.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am
It was around this time that a pair of angels floated down from the ceiling. They had been observing Adira and her hounds for a while unseen by anyone else. Both wore simple cloth and robe like clothing, but tight to their bodies, as if to help support freedom of movement. They had very light armor, made out of what seemed to be a leather like material that gleamed with runes and symbols in a golden color. One was a darker tan color in skin, with short reddish hair, while the other was more pale with long black hair... both were male. They hovered above Adira and seemed to grin in a disturbing manner.

"What do we have here? A demoness!"

"No brother, a sex demon! In this place of all places! Not a very pretty one either."

"As if that one sex demon/reaper hybrid wasn't enough, now we have another lustful sinner? One male, another female... Do you think they'll breed?"

"I certainly hope not, this place is meant to be pure. Besides, the male is rather fond of that fox demon girl. Though I wouldn't put it past them to give into their lustful natures, and for him to start a harem."

"Rightfully so, Elion. Excuse me, demon whore of Satan? Just how many have you laid with? How many acts of filth have yo..."

"Enough! Shut the hell up, both of you!"

Eztli emerged from the shadows, looking rather displeased, his fiery wings giving off angry flickers of flame. He had followed Adira ever since his reaper's empathy ability felt the fear come from her room.

"Oh look, it's the fire elemental. The former possessed."

"I said shut up. I outrank both of you."

"By a simple notch, elemental. At least WE'VE never committed any acts of sin."

"You're comitting one now. Pride. Judging others. It's not your place to judge, it's the Creators! I'm reporting you to Thas."

"Oh please, those are just minor sins. And as if an Enforcer would listen to anything someone who was possessed by Heegh would say, even if they were formerly a demon."

"Come on, Krias, this little lovefest between the former possessed and the demon slut is both sickening and boring."

With that, the two angels left through the skylight in the ceiling, scoffing and mocking the two as they went.

Thas and Sephiroth were right... they really are becoming more a*****e-ish. I thought it was just me. Hey uh, sorry about all that... Adira, right? Even some angels can be jerks. Uhm, name's Eztli.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:45 am
As the angels flew through the skylight, invisible hands grabbed them by their ankles and stopped them in mid flight. Like a thief in the night, Sephiroth appeared while using an illusion to appear as if robed to hide his features, his holy energy almost undetectable save for what angels normally put off.

Right after Eztli introduced himself to Adira, Sephiroth's voice could be heard, but he was out of sight to those under the skylight. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7: 1-2)

The angels simply laughed.
"Whatever commoner angel is saying this, leave us be. They're sinners at any rate, they deserve to be judged, and we're on the right... We're with God! It's no real issue."

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7: 3-5)

As the 'commoner' angel continued his quote, a little bit of holy energy leaked out giving the two of them the impression that a warrior was speaking to them. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" (Matthew 7: 21-23 NIV)

Sephiroth released a huge burst of holy energy as he said the last two sentences, becoming full of light and impossible for the two to look at anymore. The energy was so potent, that if it were unrefined, it would have caused great harm to the demons currently in the soul fortress, if not for it's holy energy refining abilities. However, the holy spirit was with this particular angel, and tempered the energies naturally. He said these last sentences with more authority than in his previous statements. To others, such as Adira and her hounds, they got the sense that God loved them too and loves anyone no matter who they are if they love him in return, did their best to follow the law, and repented when it was broken. Letting go of the angels when he had finished and made his point, he vanished from sight again and they felt compelled to leave in silence.

When Sephiroth reappears it is outside Adira's saviors' door and he knocks to wake Jacob up and tell him that the succubus is awake and moving about.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:05 pm
Adira's ears burned, her heart raced. The words the angels' spoke were...cruel. Undeniably cruel. Demon slut...Demon whore....How many have you laid with... Bitter tears started to spring from Adira's eyes. She could not help what she was born as. Were these two angels prejudice or something? Her mouth opened to say something along the lines of...well, she really didn't know what she would say. She just wanted them to shut up. She scrunched her eyes closed and...almost as if her wishes (Or prayers?) were answered, there was a voice.

"Enough! Shut the Hell up, both of you!" Adira's eyes flew open in mild shock. Her red lips opened slightly. Whisps of hot flame flicked by her face as she looked up at the reaper-angel. Who was this? An angel? An angel standing up for her? That was...Oh. Possessed. "Former Possessed"....Then there was the name Heegh. She flinched. Something about Heegh possessing someone sounded familiar... Though Heegh possessed quite a few individuals, there was one in particular that enraged him. Through the rumor-networks in Hell, Adira had heard of a Fallen Fire Angel's chance possession...and his failure. The fire angel was Heegh...he had failed at possessing something to a great extent... Absently, She wondered if this man could be the same who foiled Heegh way back when...he seemed powerful enough. Adira's head tilted.

"...Name's Eztli." Oh he was talking to her. best pay attention. Her mouth opened again when suddenly another powerful voice shook the surroundings. Perhaps since Adira was an outsider she could tell that this was a voice of a much more powerful angel. She flinched at the arrogant angels' words. Fools.

The voice--soon to be a body--spoke scripture and for once it did not burn Adira's ears...Oh right...Her mother had had the slightest bit of human in her. Yes Adira was part human.

"T-thank you." Came Adira's voice when all was well, "Yes...I..I am Adira." She didn't want to tell Eztli that she knew of his past but she would.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:15 pm
Eztli blinked in awe at what Sephiroth did. He only ever felt that much holy energy when he had been in Heaven around some of the highest ranks of angels that rarely stopped by. He himself felt calmer even after experiencing so much of that energy, his flickering wings calming down. After that, he turned his attention back to Adira. He blinked a little, as if suddenly seeing her for the first time, and discovered he found her attractive, despite any wounds or scars she still may have had. Part of it distracting his thoughts may have been her natural aura. Shaking off his thoughts before they went anywhere distasteful, he cleared his throat a little.

"So you're our new guest... You alright? You seem a little shakey..."

- - - - -

Jacob groggily woke up from the knocks on his door, taking a brief moment to glance at the vampires to the right of him in bed. Rosemary was sleeping peacefully, and Veni... well, he was literally dead to the world. He stroked their hair before getting out of bed, grabbing a comfortable robe to fit over his boxer-clad body. Opening the door, he saw Sephiroth on the otherside.

Jacob: "Mmh... morning. Still a little early for me, all things considered. Is our friend awake? And did something happen? I felt a powerful presence for a moment in my sleep before waking up..."

- - - - -

Sensing that he was needed after that large burst of holy energy, Thas flew off from his post towards the sky... Somehow he knew what had happened, as if that energy transferred the entire scene to him. It didn't take him long to find the two responsible, they were the only ones full of shame at the moment.

"Krias and Elion, I should have known... you two have been in trouble the most. Care to explain what happened just now?"

"Oh.... Thas." The name was said with some distaste. "Nothing, just a minor incident involving some misunderstandings."

"So it's fully resolved?".

"Oh, oh yes, of course."

Thas frowned, then sighed, shaking his head.

"Well, we'll just be on our way now and..."

"Hold it!"

Glowing tendrils of holy energy snapped out and nabbed each of the angels by the ear. He then dragged them towards the large portal that lead to Heaven.

"You would think that after being told off, you'd also know better than to lie. Such a holy energy being set off didn't go unnoticed to me, and it informed me of EVERYTHING. You'll have a lot of explaining to do to the Overseerers. Come along..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:08 pm
"Oh? You sensed that all the way over here and in your sleep," said Sephiroth unaware his hair was almost pure white from the incident and changing back to it's normal silver color. "You truly are something... Though I wonder then if Rosemary felt it too..."

"Our friend is awake and moving about. Two angelics decided to have some cruel fun with her and insult her, Galantros, and BlackMN. Eztli drove them off, but they continued with their unfitting mannerism, so with my features hidden I confronted them and they made it clear that they didn't care about doing 'minor' sins because they were on God's side. God then used me to make it quite clear that even though they do things in His name, that if their hearts remain the way they are they'll be rejected in the end. I don't think they took the message to heart though," he looked a little grieved by this, "but I don't think those two will bother her for a while."

"You can probably sleep a couple more hours. Eztli, maybe Abigail, and I will try to attend to her if she allows it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am
Adira tried not to feel the shift of emotion in the air. She'd rather not know how the angel before her felt. Her unconscious grabbed bits and pieces of the emotion but she stopped it from getting out of hand. The heat from his fire wings didn't feel as hot anymore. The Holy energy from before still left her kind of shaken and unsteady. Thank Goodness she had stayed seated.

"Uhm...I'm...well...yea, shakey. A lot has happened these few days and you..you really don't see angels in hell to often, except fallen ones that is." Her voice was still soft and Adira had to wonder why she was saying so much. "These are Ophelia and Banquo." She nodded toward her hounds.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 am
Jacob gave a slight yawn, and simply shrugged.

"No, we should remove the rest of the hell chains as soon as possible. It's for everyone's own good. Just allow me to get dressed and have a cup of tea. Shame about those angels. Maybe they'll come around eventually, before it's too late."

As he closed his door and got dressed, he paused for a moment... was Sephiroth's hair changing color? He'd have to ask about that in a bit, he figured as he went to wake up Rosemary.

- - - - -

"It's very nice to meet you all. I'm hoping that your first experience with those two didn't sour everything about angels for you. Some of them really are nice. Just that some of the ones around here are a bit snobby for some reason. Not entirely sure why...

At any rate, is there anything I can get you? Are you all hungry?"

"We recently made a batch of waffles for everyone, if you'd like some. Hello..."

Xylanthos came out from one of the passageways, wearing simple white robes... Apparently his morning attire. The soul guider was alone apparently, his wife not with him at the moment.

"If you'd like some, we'd better hurry. Tiamos really enjoys them, and may not save enough for everyone..."

His wife's voice called out from the kitchen area in response...

"I heard that, Xylanthos! Like you're one to talk!"

"Heheh... Well, anyway, we were all quite worried about you for a little while Adira. You've slept for a long while. You must've had a terribly exhaustive journey here..."

- - - - -

As Thas slipped easily through the portal of Heaven, he found that the other two angels had difficulty coming in. He further scolded them, telling them that their hearts were starting to become dark and were turning away from the truth of God in their actions. Finally, the two became completely fearful... the strange angel seeded the worries in their minds, and this further demonstration cinched it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 pm
Rosemary smiled at the feel of Jacobs warm hand on her before she opened her eyes and tried to stretch. Veni spooned her with his eyes partially open. He was likely looking at them before he fell asleep.

If he didn't do too much, it didn't harm him to be up so early. Besides they might be able to nap before sunset (afterwords it was almost impossible for the two to sleep) so he was nudged awake. He took what sounded like a painful breath as he filled his lungs full of air and started breathing again, eventhough he didn't need to, blinked a couple times as he squeezed Rosemary to him. He then turned his gaze to Jacob and smiled. "Good morning master."

He let go and flexed most of his joints as he sat up, allowing Rosemary to do the same. When told that Adira was indeed up and that someone was waiting outside for them, the two got ready as quickly as possible. Rosemary put on something more simpler than usual; dress pants and a blouse with a bra underneath, but still retained the fancier decorated necessities of her elite armor pieces and a necklace Jacob and Veni made her for her birthday.

Veni failed to completely straighten out the curliness his hair did in his sleep that no chemical treatment could solve once he fell asleep and left it wavier than usual. At the length it was, it curled so nicely and became so short that it never looked right to him. He really wished he hadn't cut it so short before he died sometimes.

Oh well. When he was done he grabbed the tea sipping surprisingly more groggy than he necromancer around the neck from behind, kissed him, and said, "Have I told you lately that I appreciate your change in sleeping habits? Don't you think she's gorgeous no matter what she wears?"

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 am
Jacob leaned back into Veni as he finished the rest of his morning tea, clasping his hands over the vampire's.

"I believe you have. I think the both of you look good in anything."

As soon as they were all clothed and ready, and Jacob gave each of the vampires a morning kiss, he reopened the door and headed out. Jacob tried to glance at Sephiroth's hair for a moment again to see if he could notice any visual change, but by now it was completely normal. He was beginning to think it was just his imagination...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 pm
You could ask anyways...  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 am
I suppose I could, never hurts to ask...

"Sephiroth... was it just my imagination, or was your hair changing color from pure white back to it's original silver?"  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games