Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm
(( I bet she leads when she dances. ))

Belarus finished pulling the ribbon of the top. WHen the package was finally unwrapped, she opeed the box and stared in amazment. It was astonishingly pretty. She carefully took the locket into her hands, and placed it around her neck. "...This..is one of the best gifts I have ever gotten...thank you, sister...." she said as she held it. She opened the locket and her favorite tune began to play; Fur Elise. It even had her name carved into the back! Belarus closed it, and looking to Lithuania she smiled and asked him "....Does it look good on me, Mr. Lithuania..?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm
(( I don't doubt her being more manry than Switz, you know. =w= ))

Callier's eyes widened in surprise, but his grin did not leave his face. "Well then, Madame Aveta! You may call me Callier, though you've probably already heard~" he says, placing a courteous kiss on her cheek, as if to outdo the on left on his hand moments before.

(( Late reply is laaaaaaate. ))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Liet blushed so much that his ears were red. "Y-yes, Miss Natalia... You look..." Ah, what was the word to use? Ravishing would be rude, gorgeous sounded to formal, and pretty was what you said to a child, right? "...beautiful." He said quietly, as he tucked his present safely into his vest for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:10 pm
(( =A= mom is makin me get off. see ya tomorrow folks~ ))

"I'm afraid I must part with you all for a minute." she said nervously, walking out the door with a single wave.

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm
((Baaaack~! Oh and Hungary is on *waves* EDIT: BYE UKRAINE!))
"Callier it is then, I suppose" she said, still a little questioningly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm
((BYE BYE, UKRAINE!))

"...Thank you, Mr. Lithuania.." she noticed his face was doing that weird thing...you know, that thing when it turns all red. She slowly lifted her hand up to touch his cheek. "...Are you ill...? ....Warm is your face.."
She stopped and looked at her sister's sudden leave. "...Well, good night to you, sister.."

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm
It was now or never! He took her hand, kissing the back of it softly. "I-I'm not ill. M-Miss Natalia... would you dance with me?" He asked, trying to smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm
"Only just. It's good to meet you, Callier úr." She was able to accept the kiss though it normally would have flustered her; perhaps the dress was getting to her head. "Are you having a good time?"

(Sorry, was switching computers and wrestling with AIM.. oAo I HOPE MY HUNGARIAN ISN'T FAIL. My Google-fu has become weak.)  

Hungary-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:48 pm
"The pleasure's certainly mine, Madame Aveta~" he says. "I'm having a wonderful time here! And, might I say, you look lovely this evening, madame." he says, beaming.

(( DON'T WORRY. If it was fail, I wouldn't know. *Austrian, not Hungarian* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm
What...what had he just ask her..? Oh my, I do not know how to dance, I do not know how to dance..! She just stood there, slightly flushed with a stupid look on her face....curse her not being able to form words in these situations!

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm
"How are you Signorina Hungary?" she said eyeing Callier oddly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Liet actually took her quietness for shyness, and he smiled as he tugged lightly on her hand. "Please, dance with me. I'm rather good at it actually, so I promise I'll lead well." Took her other hand, getting into position. "I'll go slowly, alright?" He asked, nearly breathless with innocent excitement.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm
(( Oh God, LO, you're gonna kill me~ and I ~*~LOVE~*~ your signature. ))

Belarus looked at Lithuania. "...I-I, um...I am not good at this...but..um, yes, Mr. Lithuania..I will dance with you..." she said softly. She hoped she be gracefull at this...she wasn't very gracefull at anything she did, much less dancing. "...Lead the way.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:27 pm
(( I loved his expression and I needed something less girly than maid!Liet XD ))

"Then... forgive me." He said quietly, and he let go of one hand instead to set his hand at her hip. He held the other hand higher, and moved close. He was almost afraid to breathe as his body nearly touched hers. "Now... back," He stepped slowly, "right, left..." Continued to lead her carefully, "Up, back... Ah, you said you were bad at this! You move so smoothly." He complimented, giving a quiet laugh.  

Lithuania-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm
Alright, she did blush a little at that. "Why -- thank you! It's.. just an old dress I found laying around, though. You look grand as well~"

.. *caught! and so much for masks.* (in whispers) "Miss Liechtenstein! I'm well, but for tonight I am also Miss Aveta, alright?"

(Did I just switch narrative styles mid-post yes I did.)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff