Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am
Granted, meet your fairly odd-parents Cosmo and Wanda, but since your too old they quickly get taken away.

I wish that I'd have been part of the making of the internet years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Granted you are now the inventor off the #1 search engine GOOGLE unfortunatly there is a big investigation on in to who the inventer realy is as it has not been suffisiantly recorded and copy writ!
You never get the credit or one cent of the countless billions it has made and wallow in bitter dispair.

I wish I was the sole air to the Rothchilds fortune  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Granted. But you are so generous that you donate it all away to various needy charities, leaving nothing left for yourself.

I wish I could travel around the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Granted, your bank calls you up and asks "Whether you would be interested in doing anything(Investing and so forth) with the countless millions of dollars in your normally empty chequings account." Confused you go online and find that you are now LOADED! Within minutes you receive a call from an extremely polite woman, "Fairy KatrinaZ, You have been activated." within a few more minutes several plane tickets arrive through fedex along with various passports under various names but all of them have your photo in them Lady on the phone, "Get in your car and drive to the airport, you have 30 minutes to catch the first plane to China and 10 minutes before the FBI storm your apartment."

I wish supporting yourself, working and trying to go to school was easier *Deep Sigh* crying

(your granted wish is an Eagle Eye Reference if you didn't know =P)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Granted, meet your new sugar mama Betty. She's 73 with her original teeth(almost) and minimal liver spots. Moving into her mansion and becoming her personal cabana boy, you find life terribly easy if not very uncomfortable.

I wish pigs did fly, and they were at my personal command to do my evil bidding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm
Granted. You are now the chief of police for the scotland yard helecopter responce unit! (hope those in the US and other countries get my british refrence!) *(and that there are no police on this thread!)* lol

I wish some people would post on my golden joke thread! (flagrent soapboxing)  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:46 pm
Granted moved by your message we all flock to your thread, and as a joke in bad taste we spam it into oblivion.

I wish the cougar outside my house would leave. (the large feline variety)

User Image
EAB 34 – S3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 pm
(AHAHAHAHA! Its awesome how you decided to explain it was an animal)

Granted the Cougar is chased away by a Grizzly that decided She's home at last, you spend you days being paranoid and your evenings being stalked by the big momma bear.

I wish the people in all the big cities we lived in were a little friendlier.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:41 am
Granted, but karma decrees there must be ballance! So to counteract the massive change in scale, all the country folk become bitter homosidal maniacs. So mean must they be to counteract the vastly outnumbering city folk that it becomes a deathwish to leave the cities!! Worse still, due to some subliminal understanding of there predicament, they stop supplying the cities with food in a bid to starve them to death and sway the lighter side of karma to there region!! The karma wars begine!!

I wish I hadnt forgot to make a wish! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm
But then don't they all die gruesome deaths because of they're bad Karma? AND you didn't make a WISH!!!! You've destroyed the game! What have you done!!!!

By golly I wish Darthsethus didn't forget to make a wish!

Everyone cross your fingers and hope this works and time somehow goes backwards so it can all be fixed!!!!

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm
Granted (but I still feel like a wally) Unfortunatley I may of caused a tear in the space time continum! If a paradox springs up and turns us all in to penguins you have my sincere apology!!

I wish I had a head sized frying pan for this egg on my face!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm
(Whew it seems ok so far sweatdrop )
Granted, making things easier you have the ability to morph your head into a fry pan shape, not thinking you start trying to make eggs with your head on the stove burner, while you can morph into any shape(Or at least a frying pan) you don't take on the other attribute of said kitchen appliance, your head explodes burning_eyes into flames! In turn burning your eggs, damn there goes breakfast!

I wish everyone in the world had someone to love... And constipation.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 pm
Granted! Unfortunatly all the arguing over who's turn it is to sit on the throne leads to a 100% divorse rate. Those with two cans to use never get the time to procriate and within 80 years the human race dies out!

I wish I had a good enough credit rating to get a mortgage  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Granted, overnight like magic your credit rating improves and the bank practically throws you into a waiting house. Unfortunately this was due to some tough customer friends of yours who you now owe a "favor". This favor wrecks havoc upon your conscious and leads to your eventual arrest and imprisonment for mafia association.

I wish I had a bag of guilt free jelly beans  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:16 pm
Granted! Unfortunately its the jelly beans that feel no guilt about the addictive additive they carry. soon you are rushed in to hospital suffering from diabitis

I wish I didnt have to go back to work on monday  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces