Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 am
OOC// It means she has a hang over. Like when you drink to much and just before it wears off you have this dizzy fealing but are more aware of yourself. As to when you are drunk your not aware of anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 am
BIC// I take the cash and let go of the cage when its in my hand. "Its a joy working for you." I say with a grin on my face. As the man walks to the back room the cage door swings open and the little winged cat jumps out and make a run for it.
"Hey stop it! He's getting away!" The man shouts. Im standing near the main doors when someone from the outside opens the door not knowing the chaos going on inside. The cat zipps by me and outside. "Manpug catch that pest!"
I respond "Am I getting paid for it?" he says "No! you just got paid for him." "That was then, this now. I don't do catches for free. It's not my problem you can hold onto your runaways." I exit the office with out so much as a bye. It always got under my skin when people expect me to jump when they say so, I thout to myself.

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 am
((well actually i mean half-buzzed as in a little drunk but not really at all. i hope that helps your understanding better.))
Maddie saw a weird cat fly zip on by and heard some shouting. She decided not to go down that direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Ladeaux was stopping by a bead vendor's stand when she heard several screams and what sounded like a stampede. She looked up. There was a large cloud of dust building up.

She didn't see any buildings in sight--just stands, so she scooted off to the side as a something small and fluffy went right past her, then ducked behind her.  

Paradoxismminant

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:30 pm
Maddie walked back to the bar and put back on her apron.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 am
"I should have known better than to depend on one of those damn..." the man holding the empty cage was saying just before the front doors swung open again. There stood Manpug with a dark shadow cast from the sun outside. He had a look that could kill someone. With his right hand it reaches out and grabs a sheet of paper on the message board beside him. "I'll be going now." and with much fan fair he stepped out for good this time. "Man that was close." said the man.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 am
Maddie kept thinking about that cat fly and the girl she bumped into. "I hope i can actually meet that girl one of these times. She seemed so nice." Maddie said to herself in wonder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Ladeaux looked at the fluffy, winged cat hiding behind her.

...It's so cute!!.... she thought. "Wanna come home with me?"

--

Meanwhile, at Parliament:

"And next we will discuss..."

{Kurooooooo-tan, say something crying }  

Paradoxismminant

Manpug

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 pm
Manpug as a bounty hunter for the fed's was given issued equipment that consist of a stun button, a smart phone, bounty hunter ring and a side arm. Yes a side arm, even thou he is a gifted, all hunters are trusted to protect the public from dangers from other gifted. Even if it means killing them. That said, Manpug held a sheet of paper he got from the office. It was a list of wanted gifted on the run. He used his phone to down lode the profiles as well there files. One caught his eye.
"This one was last spotted at a bar near by. Better check it out still."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am
((lol wat am i suppose to say?))
Abel wasn't listening and was looking outside the window.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Maddie continued Bar tending until final call. "Ok Maddie you can go home. I am going to close tonight." Will said wiping off the bar. "Ok Will. Goodnight." Maddie hung up her apron and re wrapped her bandages and left the tavern and walked around town for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm
{okay lol sorry...moving, so I'm have zombiehead syndrome...and therefore can't think (no brains, see^^?)}

"...the rights of nonpures. Obviously, there are disputes about just how much freedom we give them." Although the Head's words were carefully neutral, static seemed to make the air tingle. Suddenly, people were standing, shaking their fists, and shouting.
"They don't deserve any rights!"
"They're lucky for our mercy!"
"Pure shouldn't mix with dirt!"
"They're useful!"
"Useless!"  

Paradoxismminant

Manpug

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 pm
I reach the bar late in the day, just around closing time. Manpug would rather talk with the staff when there shifts are up. He opens the door even tho there is a clear sign saying the bar is closed. A man at the bar says "I'm sorry sir, we just closed for the night." Without so much as a word Manpug held his hand up, displaying his federal bounty hunter ring. Most establishments know what it means and will work with the hunter just to avoid a conflict. "Oh, I see. You must be here to follow up on the runaway sighting last week. I already told the police all I know."
"Is that so. What did you say your name was again?" Manpug said with a sly under tone to his words. His life experience tells him if someone lies to him and this had lie all over it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am
"Will." Will looked the bounty hunter over a good one. "But sir tonight has been a late one and my wife is expecting me. So if i could lock up that would be kindly be appreciated." Will said getting his keys from his pocket.

Meanwhile Maddie was walking near where she bumped into the girl and was humming an old folk song. She heard shouting coming from inside a building and walked away from it.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Manpug reaches to the back of his belt. "It is late, I'll be back another time." he says as he pulls his cell phone out. "You don't mind turning around do you?" he says pointing to the back of his own neck as a sign that he will scan the bar keeps tattoo.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff