Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Hear the music and despair

He left Semi alone; he pumped the shotgun, changing the round, and then ran easily after Damion, sensing... when he caught up after some time of following, he fired a netshot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Damion's eyes flashed to the sky when he heard something behind him, and promptly he left the ground, curved around a tree, and spread his feeble little wings and tried to fly away. Using his tail as a rudder, he steered through the thick, confusing canopy, but flew headfirst into a branch and dropped to the ground like a stone. He lay still, his conciousness beginning to fade. "Adien... I'm sorry..." He muttered to himself in Cat, and let his eyes flicker closed.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 pm
"Crap!" Lobo yelled when the German Agent Zach ran off. Before he chased after him, he looked at Semi and said, "Lobo, Lobo. Not Lodo, Lobo." He ran after Zach, not even caring that he was making a lot of noise. When he reached Zach and Damion, he noticed Damion on the ground. "You b*****d!!" Jumping into the air, he prepared to sink his teeth into Zach's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Zach knocked Lobo away easily, pumping the shotgun to get back to normal rounds and aiming at him.

Demonic Repentance

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Quickly transforming from his wolf form to his human form, he quickly moved from his spot, moving the shotgun out of his way he sent a punch towards Zach's stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:11 pm
Semi, not knowing what do to at all, could only stand back and watch. This wasn't her fight. She had no powers.

Without thinking, Semi turned back and ran.

michael j rox

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Semi's feet nearly landed right on Damion when she ran away; he awoke with a start when she did so, startled out of unconciousness. His head spun when he jumped up, and he toppled to his side again and lay still, only for a moment. Then he was on his paws again, cursing in Cat about his headache and trying to get his bearings. He glanced in Zach's direction, then snuck off to the clearing, where he transformed into human form and took his backback and weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:26 pm
"for god sake!" Nanami said shoting Zach in the arm. She came out of a vortex steping lightly on the ground.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Semi kept up her pace, running away from the situation as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm
Zach covered the spot that was shot, and the iron acted as a bulletproof shield; he turned into a wolf, a very large one, probably as tall as a man and as long as two. He growled, running, his stuff in the Dark Land it always went to, just outside Existance.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:26 pm
Semi gasped as she saw a VERY large wolf where Zach used to be. She willed her legs to move her faster as she escaped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Growling, he chased after Semi, catching her in a few easy strides; he pushed her down almost... playfully. He nudged her, and let out a soft whimper, conveying, mentally, I won't hurt you if you don't try to hurt me.

Demonic Repentance

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Semi laid there with the gigantic wolf on top of her. She was speechless for a few moments, shocked. Rubbing the muzzle of the wolf, she asked, "Did you just say that in my thoughts?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 am
"... I wouldn't get involved with that boy..." Nanami said.  

ooyajima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 pm

He nodded. Letting out a soft growl, he conveyed, I can do it if I try. Code the sounds I make. It's how I talk in these forms. He turned into his normal form, sprawled over her; he paused, sniffing at her neck and then sitting up next to her, one hand holding her wrist tight.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff