Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 pm
Bocephus whimpered softly, hearing all the loud noises. Things were never this loud, at least, not usually, unless something like a hunt was happening nearby. He looked to his mother, fast asleep with the others, before getting up, and going to check out what was going on with all that noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm
Kai watched him walk away. Wierdo. He crawled along the branch to Luna. "Did you say you needed to get to the spring?"  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Luna slowly began to stir. "Hn......wha.....?" She felt awfully dizzy, seeing how much blood had gone to her head. Her face looked bright red in contrast to her normally pale skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:13 am
Christopher walked deeper into the forest red eyes blazing with hate "so i'm a demon so what?, that makes me no different from anything else, i hurt i bleed, i have a soul, i feel pain, i love so why must this world hate my kind?" Christopher asked himself  

Wildear17

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:35 pm
"Are you okay?" Kai asked. Then he laughed at himself, "Of course not. Ah, this is akward."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 pm
Luna slowly picked up her head. She looked at the guy next to her on the branch. Still a bit delirious, she looked around. "uh......" she mumbled softly.  

The Galactic Panda

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pm
"You're in a tree. We were attacked by a demon and you... I don't know what to call it... melted into the shadows and reamerged in the tree. He's gone now." He said this while he was leaning on the trunk of the tree. "I'm Kai Williams. The demon called you Luna. Is that your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm
Luna looked over at Kai. "Kai.....? Yes..........Luna........" She slowly readjusted herself so she was sitting on the branch. Fixing her hair, her hand ran through it slowly. "Um................yeah......uh............"  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm
"goodevening chrildren" Christopher said appering out of no were  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:06 pm
The goat-boy stared at the scene, hiding in the grass. It was so scary, all these new people. And here he was, all by himself! He couldn't go back to his herd, they'd hear him, and eat him! But he couldn't stay here either... what to do?  

Kakra

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm
((I don't know where Wildear made Christopher appear out of nowhere at. Was it us or someone else?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm
[[yeah I'm clueless too. o____________________o;;]]  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm
((with you guys))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:03 pm
Kai started at the sound of the man's voice, nearly causing him to fall out of the tree. "What do you want with us?!" He said that with a shrill sound to it, much like a bird.  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas