Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 pm
"woman we'll be riding great white sharks i couldn't ruin that if i tryed" he remarked as they vanished in a blast of heat, they appered on a moonlit beach, the sea was at high tide and Christopher put down a blanked and a ring of candels  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 pm
Sonia sniffed the air and sighed. "Well, you do have a point... I hope you realize I've never done this before, so don't make fun of me if I suck... okay?" Sonia's tail swished back and forth expectantly.  

drac54

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 am
[arctic.rose]
Dahlia opened the door to her room, wearing nothing but a tank top with a turtle neck, black skinny cargo pants, and some of her guns as usual. Stretching her arms, she reached up above her head and yawned softly. She scratched her stomach and wanted nothing but some fresh air. Walking up to the roof, Dahlia closed the door softly, noticing a young man standing there. She raised an eyebrow and always loved her element of surprise. Slowly walking up behind him, she said, "Can I help you with something?"

† Kenji & Miu †

Kenji looked behind him and saw the woman from before. He shook his head and said, "No, thank you, but how is Miu doing?"

"I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:23 am
"yeah, yeah" Christopher said and then pushed her into the shark infesed waters  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm
Dahlia shrugged. "I apologize, I've just woken and refreshed myself." She joined him at the rail and looked over the city, sighing softly. "Are you a new recruit as well? They don't usually stray too far..." she mumbled the last part to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Mimi looked around, still in her stupor. She had no idea what was going on, or who was who because her RPer was a lazy rotten potato.

"Excuse me, but what's going on?" She asks somebody. Whether she's in the same location with them or not. :

michael j rox

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:20 pm
(((love the sig and OMG you broke the forth wall))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 pm
(please read the last few pages)  

Jamesta

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Wildear17
(((love the sig and OMG you broke the forth wall))

[[Thanks. XDDD]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:37 pm
((anytime))  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Arcaos wandered around the place, still trying to get a decent run-around of the plase. He happened to wander into the training room. This must be the training room, he thought, I thought I just left there... He shook his head as Roho hopped off of his head. "Where you going Roho?"
No where... It thought to Arcaos.
"Have fun, I guess..." He said as he sat in a corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 pm
Dahlia glanced down through the glass roof to see a guy sitting alone. Thinking it was peculiar since most of the new recruits are too scared to wander and get lost, she silently opened a window and jumped down stealthily so that he wouldn't hear her. She slowly took out her revolving gun and quietly loaded a bullet in. It was all she needed to take out a person. "Usually the newcomers never find their way this far into the building.... Your excuse may be....?"  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 pm
"I am the Beta team leader," he said pushing the gun aside, "I recomend you not to start a fight with me, Dahlia." He stood up as Roho wandered back into the training area. "Roho has told me about you... although all the good information he provided me with has yet to be proven."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm
Dahlia tilted her head to the side a bit. "Full pardons, I don't tend to interact with many other team leaders, minus Maho." Hearing him call her by her name, her eyes widened slightly, then resumed their normal shape. "Roho? What did he tell you exactly?" She held the gun in the moonlight, spinning the barrel with her thumb. It was a habit she picked up along the line of work. "And would you really like to find out if it what he says is true?"  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm
"He thinks, by your aura, that you are a good gun slinger." Arcaos he grabed his sword by the sheathe, "From the warnings of my sword, I shouldn't fight you. But, my urge tells me otherwise. Do you guys spare here?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff