Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm
Rei Uchikino
Another question: how possible is it to get pregnant from precum? I looked this up from many different resources and half of them say it's very likely and the other half say it's not very possible. Does anyone have a definite answer?

The pre-ejaculatory fluid also carries tiny particles of sperm. Since the spermatozoon are so tiny, several thousands could be there, and you couldn't even see them. Remember, only one is needed to fertilize an egg.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Another question: how possible is it to get pregnant from precum? I looked this up from many different resources and half of them say it's very likely and the other half say it's not very possible. Does anyone have a definite answer?

The pre-ejaculatory fluid also carries tiny particles of sperm. Since the spermatozoon are so tiny, several thousands could be there, and you couldn't even see them. Remember, only one is needed to fertilize an egg.

That's what I thought. Though, I read that in a study, sperm was taken from a number of men's precum and put under a microscope. Doctors discovered that most of the men's sperm were clumped together and rendered immobilized. Do you think this could be true?  

Rei Uchikino

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino

That's what I thought. Though, I read that in a study, sperm was taken from a number of men's precum and put under a microscope. Doctors discovered that most of the men's sperm were clumped together and rendered immobilized. Do you think this could be true?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't think so. From learning about how sperm are made (in Psych 30), (all) the sperm are stored in the same place, made the same way, and are made for the same reason. Just because he might have a few million sperm farther up the urethra, doesn't really mean that there will be defects. Each sperm has the same chance of being defected as the next. Unless they were submitted to unfavorable settings (to much heat/cold, etc) the sperm will not be immobilized.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino

I don't think so. From learning about how sperm are made (in Psych 30), (all) the sperm are stored in the same place, made the same way, and are made for the same reason. Just because he might have a few million sperm farther up the urethra, doesn't really mean that there will be defects. Each sperm has the same chance of being defected as the next. Unless they were submitted to unfavorable settings (to much heat/cold, etc) the sperm will not be immobilized.

I see. I suppose that makes sense. Thank you.  

Rei Uchikino

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 pm
No problem, no question is stupid when it comes to sexual health/questions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm
question kinda like the one up there *points to post above*

ok so iv heard that the precum only has sperm in it if the guys ejects in that week that if he doesnt do it for a long time then the precum does not have any sperm in it. is this true or what?  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 pm
I just thought about it, and would sperm from precum be able to travel to the uterus? I imagine when a man comes inside of a woman the semen kind of sprays into the uterus kind of giving it a head start. But with precum I can only imagine it dripping inside of the woman. Would the sperm be able to travel from where it drips?
Sorry, I know this sounds like a stupid question. Tell me if it doesn't make any sense to you and I'll try to reword it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm
inu828
question kinda like the one up there *points to post above*

ok so iv heard that the precum only has sperm in it if the guys ejects in that week that if he doesnt do it for a long time then the precum does not have any sperm in it. is this true or what?

That's not true. Sperm will stay in the tubes until the male ejaculates, no matter if its 1 hour to 13 years or till his death. Men do have erections during the night to provide adaquit (can't spell it) blood flow to the cells in the p***s, foreskin, testies, etc. Some men will masturbate in their sleep, causing wet dreams (boys in puberty don't always need to masturbate to have a wet dream).

Rei Uchikino
I just thought about it, and would sperm from precum be able to travel to the uterus? I imagine when a man comes inside of a woman the semen kind of sprays into the uterus kind of giving it a head start. But with precum I can only imagine it dripping inside of the woman. Would the sperm be able to travel from where it drips?
Sorry, I know this sounds like a stupid question. Tell me if it doesn't make any sense to you and I'll try to reword it. sweatdrop

All sperm, unless their damaged/malformed will swim to their intended destination. Out of the billions of sperm, some are "dumb" enough to impregnate skin cells (any skin cells), some die off, some are destroyed from the acidic mucus in the v****a, some will get lost, and only a few (maybe a couple hundred) make it from the v****a to the uterus, fewer will make it into the fallopian tubes, but only one will make it into the egg.

Seeing that these stats (in the above paragraph) are against the little guys. Yes its possible, but unlikely.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 pm
Spermatozoon have a three day life span when they're not inside the human body. Unless those spermatozoon weren't created up to three days prior the sex act, they won't cause fertilization.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 pm
I see. Thanks, girls.
Here's another question. This is something I read, and I'm just a bit curious about. I read that before 20 years old, the chances of ovulation are below 50%. Is this true?  

Rei Uchikino

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 pm
No!!!!

On the contrary; girls in their late teens and early 20's are the most fertile women. That's why there are so many "first time" teenage pregnancies. A woman is the most fertile up to her mid twenties.

Plus, ovulation happens each month (usually once or twice a month), unless you're on BC pills.

Maybe you've heard that after the thirties, the body releases more eggs, but at the same time the chances of pregnancy are about 75%, versus over 90% in the early 20's.

But, after 35, there are tons of problems with having kids at that age, but the body also releases more eggs at the same time. It might be harder to have kids (the rate is about 65% of conceiving), but multiple births are more common in the 35+ age group.
Info: www.babycenter.com  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:09 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
No!!!!

On the contrary; girls in their late teens and early 20's are the most fertile women. That's why there are so many "first time" teenage pregnancies. A woman is the most fertile up to her mid twenties.

Plus, ovulation happens each month (usually once or twice a month), unless you're on BC pills.

Maybe you've heard that after the thirties, the body releases more eggs, but at the same time the chances of pregnancy are about 75%, versus over 90% in the early 20's.

But, after 35, there are tons of problems with having kids at that age, but the body also releases more eggs at the same time. It might be harder to have kids (the rate is about 65% of conceiving), but multiple births are more common in the 35+ age group.

I'm really glad I asked that question.
That's actually the complete opposite of what I had read said. What I read said that before 20 years old, the chances of ovulation are below 50%, and for women over 30 years old the chances of ovulating are over 80%.
My resource was published back in 1997, however. So I'm guessing that maybe that may have been what studies have shown back then, but have been shown as false in recent studies.  

Rei Uchikino

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 am
i have a question

even after my boyfriend ejaculates he is still hard. Does that mean i didn't pleasure him? I hate always being done before he gets soft.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm
Scubas_girl
i have a question

even after my boyfriend ejaculates he is still hard. Does that mean i didn't pleasure him? I hate always being done before he gets soft.

NO, you did fine. The p***s still has some blood left from the previous act.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
No!!!!

I'm really glad I asked that question.
That's actually the complete opposite of what I had read said. What I read said that before 20 years old, the chances of ovulation are below 50%, and for women over 30 years old the chances of ovulating are over 80%.
My resource was published back in 1997, however. So I'm guessing that maybe that may have been what studies have shown back then, but have been shown as false in recent studies.

Fertility does drops in the 20's...late 20's that's it.

After 35, the chances of getting preggers at the first try is only 65%, versus the numbers I already gave you. The body does releases more eggs, but they're not always fertilized the same way it had been fertilized 12 years before (age 23, for example).  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff