Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image

Nanami looked up and stopped twirling her pencil. "Nothing better to do." she said nonchalontly. "I thought it would be better then just skipping school altogether." She took out a blank piece of paper and started drawing. "Anyway..." she mumbled slightly to herself. "That's really none of your business."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm
Valeria looked up at the clock in the library. The bell had already rang, and she was mostly done with her paper. After all, she thought, Ms. Heen didn't exactly say anything about the spacing, did she? She had set the document to double spacing, and she was already on the third page. She slid her books into her bag, and popped out her jump drive. She hopped down from the stool she had been sitting on for the last hour, and hobbled out of the library. Those chairs had absolutely no padding on them. Aww great, she thought. My a** fell asleep. She walked into her next class, science, and found that Nanami was already there.

"Hi." she said to the other girl in a chipper voice, and sat down. She looked around. It seemed that she had come into the room in the middle of a... well, not a fight with the teacher, but a confrontation nonetheless. "Uhh..." she laughed uneasily. "Did I.... interupt something?"

User Image

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys dropped his pencil the moment Alice mentioned parents and looked away. Her words brought up a memory that for Rhea he assumed was painful. As for Rhys, it didn't make much sense. He knew that to others it was bad, very bad, and that mentioning it wasn't the greatest idea in the world. Rhys shifted a bit, sitting up straighter and putting his hands in his lap. His gaze was still averted.
Rhea noted the shift in her twin's mood and stole a glance at the clock. It was almost time for science and she figured it would be a good excuse to get moving.
"I never thought of sibling rivalry that way. But then again, we rarely fight." Rhea commented, rubbing Rhys' shoulder. "It's almost time for Mr. Boshka's class, we should get going."
Rhea gathered the notebook and pencil that her brother had extracted from her bag and placed them inside it. She stood up, tapping Rhys' arm just slightly enough to signal him to follow. He stood and the pair waited for Alice to gather her things.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image

"Of course not!" Nanami said snappishly. Turning to look out the window. She didn't know why she was so pissed off at everyone. Since this morning she had started to see everyone as lower then her, unlike usually where it was the other way around.
"I knew I should have just skipped school. I don't even need to be here!" She thought to herself angrily.

ooyajima

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Me. Boskha watched Valeria walk in and Nanami snap at her. 'Oh no...' He thought to him self and sighed. " Nanamie. Valeria." He said to them both. "I want to talk to both of you after school today and some of your other friends too. Its very important that you come because well...lets just say you'll find out soon enough." He said knowingly as the bell started to ring signaling the end and the begining of the next period.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image

Nanami looked at him quizicly and slightly suspisous of him. Then tilted her head slightly in confusion. "Other... Friends?"

ooyajima

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hana

Hana looked at her in mock sadness. "Well... Excuse me!" She said with a small laugh. She walked slightly faster then Azumi only by a few steps though.
From her pocket she pulled out a ipod, turning on a song called "O... Saya" and putting one of the earphones in her ear and leaving the other one out so that she could her what her friend said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 pm
Zared realized something when it was about time to get to class; he was going to be late for science! He couldn't do that, never! And so, he ran as fast as he could, not minding the hurt arm. He almost fell into the classroom, before going up to Mr. Boshka and asking the same question he always asked. "Are we going to learn about cephalopods today?" He could never miss the days when it happened; they were the only things he had any real interest in.  

Kakra

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 am
User Image
[Alice]

Alice slowly started to pack up her belongings, before they had to head to Science. "Um.....I'm sorry if I struck a wrong nerve....." She felt bad, looking at Rhys' face like that made her tear up a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz heard the bell ring signalling for the next class to begin. "Science... Might aswell give it a go." He grumbled to himself as he continue to roll down the halls weaving in and out of the other students. The door to the sccience class was open already and Diz was in no mood to walk so he pushed a foot off the ground to speed himself up and rolled smoothly through the doorway and into the classroom. He rolled up to an empty desk at the back of the class and jumped off his skateboard, stamping on the back end of it as he landed. The skateboard fliped up and he caught the front end then placed it on the desk upside down, then sat in the seat silently.

Nutrino Starwind

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm
User Image

Nanami rolled her eyes as Diz came in on his skateboard. She looked down at her sketch in annoyance. It hadn't came out the way she had wanted it to. She crunched it up and put it into her cluttered desk not caring. She started to play with the ring that she had taken taking it off putting it back on. Rolling it around on her finger, and such. Waiting for class to begin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys looked up slightly when Alice apologized, the reason for her doing so eluding him for a few moments. It clicked after awhile, prompting him to speak.
"It's ok." Rhys murmured, leading the way out of the library.
Rhea hung back from her twin a bit and made eye contact with Alice. She mouthed the word "later," her action being a promise to explain things to Alice when Rhys wasn't around. The demeanor of the girl was reserved, but far from malicious or angry. If anything, it could have been described as cautious and somewhat protective. Rhea then took a few quick steps to walk alongside her brother and lead him to Mr. Boskha's classroom. The pair entered the room, finding that several of their classmates had already arrived. Rhea waited a ways behind Zared, planning to explain the situation of her brother randomly being there to Mr. Boskha.  

ninjaingaround

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:19 am
User ImageValeria nodded to Mr. Boskha. "Uh... yeah. Sure. I can stay behind." She was about to take her seat when she was nearly mowed over by a skateboard. "Hey! Watch where you're--" the shout died on her lips. Her eyebrows rased up when her gaze turned to Diz. Wow, she thought. Not bad. She took her seat, a slight smile shaping her mouth. Not bad at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Me Boshka was about to get out of his seat when Zanard (I spell his name right?) rushed into the class room and asked him if he was going toeach them about his favorit things to learn. "Sorry. Not today." He said and smiled symphatheticaly. He then noticed that there were two neew students. The first one was standing behind Rhea and looked exactly like her only in male form and the other came in on his skate board. "Ahh Rhea." He said as he got up and walked over to her and her twin. " This is your brother im assuming?" He questiond her and already knew the answer before she spoke.

Azumi laughed along with Hana and followed her down the steps and onto the side walk. She was carrying her skate board in her arm. "So what cha listening too?" She asked as they continued walking.

(Sorry. Kinda have writers block. Long day e_e )  

OhMGToast

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm
Hana

Hana looked up with a smile. "I'm listening to 'Killing in the name of." She said with as the music blared into her ear. She didn't look like the kind of girl who listened to hate music, but she liked a lot of things that didn't suit her.
((I know what you mean -.- .. stupid school..))
((I can't remeber if I made him go away or not so I'm bringing him back.. 'cause ... I don't know XD))

[Ren/u]

Ren walked in behind the twins quietly. He noticed Nanami sitting moodily in her seat. He blushed slightly and sadly and sat in a seat farthest away from her. He wished he could be mad, but it just wasn't in him to be like that. But, he could forget about her.. hopefuly...
((Wah! Angel you a jerk for dumping Ren! XD))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff