Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm
"I-I didn't mean it!" He said hearing the anger in her voice. "I was just angry!" He said trying to apoligize.
((lol biggrin true.. true!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 pm
Romushi_Himidio
Kaleb gave a small smile, "I think you just might be right!" He said taking her hand and running out the door with quick vampire like speed.

"I think we lost them" Cal said  

-Wild_Tiger_Heart-

Friendly Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorelle stared at him for a minuet and then noticed Cal with another guy. She walked over saying, "So glad you left me with this guy." She stared at the man not caring if he stared at her missing eye. "And you are?" she said grumpily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 am
Chris sighed, at this point he would lose 100 dollars. But, it wasn't just that, he liked her. She was different from everyone else. She didn't swoon over him, and didn't want to here his life story, and have a piece of his hair, that's what he like about her.  

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Clueless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 am
Kaleb look at Sorelle and smiled, he noticed the eye but it didn't bother him at all. She reminded him of her sister that had died. "Oh, I'm sorry," He said Extending a hand. "The names Kaleb. I just saved your friend here!" He said looking at Cal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 pm
Cal sighed and put the paper bag on her desk  

-Wild_Tiger_Heart-

Friendly Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:12 am
Rp Name: Lan Kazuna
Race: angel
Weapons: just a sword
Powers: she can heal wounds, control light, and summon a dragon named Sol (looks like gaia light dragon)
DisLikes: mean people, bugs, haunted places
Personality: very happy and hyper. She is also clumsy, and hardly gets mad, except when she has to fight.
Bio: She only fights to protect people. Bored at living above, she decided to leave, and travel around the place.
Apperance: User Image
Crush:*shrugs*

i kind of have a virus on my comp so i'm borrowing my mom's.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 pm
Rp name: Connor
Race: Mortal
Weapons: two m9's, with him. But at his house, lots of guns, knives, and other weapons
Powers: none
Dislikes: Evil people, russians, and people who act Irish
Personality: Funny, happy, nice, kind, and loves to meet others.
Bio: Was always orphans and haven't really known the love of a mother and father. Since he was 12 him and his brother have went to church and killed evil men. Evil, meaning, mafias, pimps, drugdealsers, people like that.

Apperance: User Image  

darkblade1117

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 am
Rp Name: Saphira
Race: Spirit Ruler
Weapons: Curved Dagger.
Powers: Telepathy (including mind control).
~ Open-minded, intelligent people, Lollipops, Alcohol, A good laugh, Music, Climbing on things.
DisLikes:
~ People who act stupid when they're not. People who chew with their mouth open. Loud noises.
Personality: Saphira is an opened minded Spirit Ruler who likes to throw things into the depth of insanity with her mind control. Although opened minded, she is quick to judge certain people but is always seen as a bubbly, friendly person who tires easily of boring people.
Bio: Brought up by Spirits and raised to watch the human world, therefore becoming more human then anything. She matured faster then others, making her 17 year old eyes look all-knowing.
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crush: (Are we meant to have one so soon?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am
Rp Name: Black Rose
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Telepathy
Likes: Anyone who listens to her every comand. Guys who she can flirt with easy. and more that she keeps to herself
DisLikes: people who think she acts like a little kid and complains. Vampire haters. Bid bullys.
Personality: Black rose has a mind of a 8 years old but is a big prev. She is very very childish and she dosnet do things for her self most of the time. She make people do the things for her and she has her own body guard thats a vampire named Luke and thats all you know about him.

Black rose
User Image

Luke
User Image  

DykeInYerPants

DykeInYerPants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 am
Black rose was being carried by luke who walked into a small town named OhiOchkee and just wanted a place to eat and dance before the sun went up so they went to the nearest bar called Lucky Clover and walked in as if they were the strongest in town. "Listen up! I want all of you to make way for me! Do you know who I am! I am the 2nd oldest vampire thats walking on this earth today! So MOVE!" Black Rose Liked to make big walk in's and was hopeing to start a fight.

User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces