Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm
She smiled and was happy that Claire was feeling better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm
jack draw out my blade and ready to stirke at the snake.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm
" where the hell is a stick" Claire grabbed the stick closest to her and headed towards Mizuki and Jack. "Guys im telling you right now not to move there is a large coral snake right next to your arm." Claire got very low and started to move the stick over the snake and pulled it towards her. "Guys do not move no sudden or quick movements." She pulled the snake away towards her till she knew where it was at a good position. She made one quick movement and grabbed the snake at the head so it couldn't bite her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm
Mizuki clapped her hands out of amazement.
"Wow! Nice job, Claire." she smiled.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm
"one of the tricks you learn when you live in a wilderness like this he he. This will make a great meal. HAve you ever eaten snake? Jack your welcome to join us." Claire smiled at him and started to walk over to a large rock and took out her knife and cut off the head of the snake.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Mizuki was unhappy but try not to show it and smiled.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm
"Naa i go back house and build some large gate around the base and later claire and u too." jack run back to the wood house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Mizuki didn't answer and went to where Claire is.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 pm
"Mizuki can you come here for a moment i need you to hold the tail it keeps whipping my hand and interfering. Also i have to get some water to wash the blood or we are going to have some unwanted guests while we are sleeping." Claire turned towards the two in the sand still dripping with water and smiled a calm and gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm
"Ok" she followed Claire's direction and held the tail and the water in her other hand.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm
"I know i am wierd for asking this but are you ok? i mean i had my big speel of tears but i never really got a chance to ask you if your ok." Claire looked at her hands then at the blood that was being washed into the sand then to Jack who was just sitting there looking at his blade that was shimmering in the light then back to Mizuki. "Mizuki i may be kind of a stranger yet but you can trust me. im good like that"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm
"Oh it's nothing. It's just a hatred I could never, ever forget." she smiled to Claire while tilting her head and her eyes to her side and had an angry feeling to them.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm
" you sure? cause you look like your seriously pissed and that tree what the hell was up with that." Claire looked at Mizuki and really looked at her. "i can pick up on body language pretty good and 100% of the time im right."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm
"That's right.....but it's not you......" she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:26 pm
"i see...Hmm mmk well you can do whatever i have to go get ingredients for the meal." Claire walked off to a patch of herbs that she saw a while ago.
((what time of day is it cuz i hav no clue lol))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff