Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm
Aoimizu sighed, but smiled as her new friend, Yuu, left. "bye..." she muttered as the girl left. "Alright time to-" She shunpoed to her bed. "-sleep." she finished as she laid down on her bed and crashed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 am
Jiinji swung his feet out of bed, and stretched. It was around 8:30 in the morning, and he was rather hungry. He walked into another room that branched off of a hallway that was "inside" his closet. He went t=o a kitchen like place, and got some fruit and some ice and be4gun to make a smoothie. It was rather loud, too.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 am
Yuu sat up, blinking owlishly and yawning. It was still somewhat early, but Yuu was normally an early riser anyways. She got up and went to the kitchen in the Squad 7 barracks, where she dug around for some rice so she could make a rice ball. When she was done, she sat outside on the roof, nibbling at her breakfast and watching as people started to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm
Aoimizu woke up around 8:35 yawning and smiling to the sun. She got dressed in her new dress and put her cut off captain's jacket ontop. after wandering aroud avoiding her 'helpers'. She made it to the kitchen and was caught. 'Breakfast ma'am?' She sighed. "Yes, please. But keep in mind i am going supervising and then training." She finally got to eat her breakfast, so she left to start her day of telling people what to do.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Yuu was on the roof napping, a hat over her face. The sun was bright and she actually liked to nap outside when it was nice like this. She wasn't completely asleep though, humming to herself snippets of random tunes that didn't go together.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:41 pm
Jiinji snapped a top on a cup with his smoothie in it. There was a giant mess all over his barrack'skitchen. He hummed, and walked out. He jumped up onto one of the roofs and shunpoed over to Squad 7's barracks. He looked arond, and found Yuu taking a nap, hat over face. He sipped his smoothie, and began navagating the rooftops to get over to where she lay.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Yuu lifted the top of the hat a little and noticed Jinji on his way over. "I see you had the same idea with breakfast outside.... But it feel so nice out that I decided to cat nap too... I've been dozing in and out ever since I got up. Pretty peaceful today huh?" Yuu smiled and let the hat fall back over her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm
"Very much so." Jiinji said after he landed next to Yuu. He had jumped from a near by building, and had rolled into a sitting position. His smoothie still stayed in his hand, and he took a sip of it. "So how are you this lovely day?" He asked, smiling. He had forgotten to get fully dressed... his zanpakuto and captain's jacket laying on his bed.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
"Bored but pleasantly relaxed.. and you?" Yuu smiled under her hat. "In fact... I could probably go for some saki right now, but I probably won't get any..." Yuu sighed theatrically.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:25 pm
((Sorry, but it is spell sake. It is kinda my pet-peev in rp, ^^ wink )

"I'm doing surpising well, seeing as last night was a freaking horror show." Jiinji said, laughing.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 pm
((Normally I spell it right... this time I didn't catch it cause my mind is a little bit fried at the moment >.> ))
"Really? How so...?" Yuu looked at him curiously from under the rim of her hat, sitting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 pm
"I lost control... again..." Jinji said, readjusting his beanie. He sipped on his smoothie again. It was almost have empty. He sighed, and continued to sip/  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 pm
"Once again... how so? I don't know what you're talking about..." Yuu sighed apologetically.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm
"The whole entire reitsu outburst slash loosing temper thing that happened at the "party." Jiinji said, sipping the remaining drink out of the cup.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm
"Ah... that was you losing control...? You seemed fairly in control to me... then again... I'm not to familiar in that area." Yuu stretched her arms over her head, yawning. "So... what do you want to do today, Jinji? And please don't say paperwork...."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff