Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 pm
Bink sighed at the silence of the group and followed the others to the roof. When he got to the top via stairs, he looked around at the others there. He sat on the step and waited for Kakashi to start. He looked over at Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other and Sakura practically drooling over Sasuke, gidy with the fact they were on the same squad. 'This is going to be a long day.'

((I take Shikamaru and Asuma then))
"Okay then." Asuma started looking at the four genin before him. "I guess let's start with introductions since I don't know who you guys are." He pulled out a cigarette from the box and lit it.

Haruka wrinkled her nose at the smell. "Sensei. Isn't it bad for you to smoke?" She didn't see the up-side to smoking at all. It looked like a nasty habit to her.

Asuma paused in mid-draw and looked at her. He breathed out and thought about it. "Sure, if that's what you think. It's more of a cleansing of the mind." He took another drag.

"Don't bother, Haruka." Shikamaru said from the tree he was leaning on. "You'll be wasting too much time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm
"...." Toni watched Sauske and Naruto have a death glare match. Them, plus Sakura, would make for an... interesting team, at the least... She sighed. this definitely wasn't going to be a productive combination. But maybe, Hatake, Bink, Aoimizu and herself may make it better... at least not a catastrophic combination.  

drac54

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm
((I'll take Choji and Ino then.))

Ino coughed as a puff of smoke flew in her face."Cough Cough Cough.Sensi,Cough, Hakura is right.I think that Cigarette is just another way to say suicide in a stick.Cough Cough."

Choji was not listening to anyone.He was thinking of what he was going to order from Ichiraku's later on. *Meat. Meat. MEAT!* was all he could think of.

Kakashi said "OK I guess we should start with introducing ourselves."

Sakura said "Well Sensi, I think you should start off.After all, You are a complete stranger to us."

"Well.OK then" Kakashi said
"My name is Kakashi Hatake.
My hobbies are none off your buisness.
My likes and dislikes are nothing that concern you and my goales have nothing to do with you.Next." Kakashi looked around to chouse(bad speller) someone "The boy in the gray hat and grey clothes that is asleep."

Keikei new he was adressing her so she sat up(Keikei does not sleep completely, she is halh asleep and half awake.To keep on guard.) and said (using her voice transformation jutsu)"My name is Hatake Sasu. My hobbies are privite.My likes and dislikes are no ones concern. My goal is to get AWAY from the family who does not lve me and find the family I love to love me back.But now everyone here knows to much about me."

Kakashi looked around and said. "OK.Thank you Hatake. Now the girl with the pet.Then the girl who walks like a ghost."

((Toni then Aoimizu))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm
Toni sighed in an irritated. "Hoshi is not a pet. She's my partner, an ever-present companion... Anyways... I'm Toni Resol. To the tell truth... I don't have any hobbies. I like my friends and I dislike my enemies... and certain idiots who's name I won't mention," She glanced at Naruto and Sauske. "As to my goals.... That's really none of your concern..." Toni smiled pleasantly  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 am
Aoimizu waited patiently for Toni to finish. When Kakashi looked at Aoi she knew it was her turn. She hated talking about herself. She took a deep breath. "My name is Aoimizu Yasakokoro. My only hobbies are reading, cooking, and swimming. I like manga and sweets, and my dislikes are my priority. My goals are to be loved and figure out why i am here." She said all of this in a whisper that was loud enough for Toni, Hoshi, Sakura, Hatake, and Kakashi to hear. Only Sasuke and the now upset Naruto couldn't hear.

~please click!~
http://dragcave.net/view/3IZF
http://dragcave.net/view/EEhM
http://dragcave.net/view/8mOm  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Kakashi said "OK.Now the the boy who I belive your name is Bach? Then the pink haired girl.Then the blue haired boy.Then the blond."

((can someone else do them this time?I am tiered of posting))  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 pm
((Sure... but we have to wait for Walking Thru Mist to get on anyways.... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm
((Sorry guys. I havn't had the chance to get on. And this weekend I'm at a convention so I won't be able to get on.))

"It's Bink," be corrected Kakashi. "I'm Bink Tsuki. My hobbies are swimming and training with my sister. I like to be involved in groups, and I dislike being ignored. I'm not too sure about my goals yet, but I'm sure it's along the line of getting stronger." He nodded when he was done making sure that it all sounded fine.

Asuma smirked at the genin. "Well then you'll have to put up with it along with your training. Now, will the dark haired lady like to go first? Haruka correct?" He held the cigarette as he talked and then stuck it back in his mouth when he was done.

"Okay then Sensei," Haruka said with a small cough from the smell. "My name is Haruka Tsuki. I have a younger brother and I like to read and cook. Wind justus are my speciality." She shruged not really knowing how to introduce herself.

Asuma nodded. "Will the other lady like to go?" he asked looking at Ino.

Shikamaru sighed. 'What a pain. We get the teacher that wants to be a gentalman to females.'  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm
Ino coughed again at the smell. "My name is Ino(forgot last name sweatdrop ).My hobbies are SCOLDING THOSE WHO SMOKE, taking over peoples bodies, and working with flowers.I dislike smokers and Sakura. I like Sasuke and flowers. My goals are to gain the love of Sasuke, own my flower shop, and CRUSH Sakura!

Choji stood up and said "My name is Choji(forgot his last name to sweatdrop ) I like to Eat and eat.I dislike not eating.My hobbies are eating and eating.My goal is to open a restaurant and eat for free there." He smiled and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK thank you girls and Bink." He turned to Sakura and said "Your turn."

"Ok.My name is Sakura Hurano.My likes.. well it's not 'likes' it is more like 'like' this one boy ummm well ummm my dislikes are Naruto" She said "Naruto" through cringed teeth " and well my hobbies are-"

"OK.OK. thats enough.Now the blue haired boy."

Sigh "My name is Sasuke Uchiha.My likes and dislikes are no ones buissness. My Hobbies I dont feel like sharing to you people. and my goal is to kill the one I hate. Thats all."

"OK!MY TURN!My name is Naruto Uzumaki!I like Ramen. I dislike when Ramen takes to long to heat up.My Hobbies are to train and eat Ramen.And my goal is to become the next Hokage.That way all the villagers will have to respect me."

"OK.Now here you go." He handed out papers to everyone. "You all must report here at nine o'clock sharp.Oh and my advise biggrin on't eat breakfast, unless you want to throw up." He chuckled softly, and disappered.

Keikei stood up and looked as Sasuke crumpled his paper up, and Naruto and Sakura read the paper to themselfes. Keikei turned to Toni, Aoimizu and Bink and (using her voice transformation jutsu) said "Ya'll want to go to Ichiraku's for some Ramen?My treat."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm
"I'd be happy to...." Toni smiled, stuffing her paper in her back pocket as she stood up. Hoshi stood up as well, staying near Toni's feet. "Why do I have the feeling that Kakashi is going to be late tomorrow...?" Toni chuckled.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm
Aoimizu started to follow her teammates. "I'd like some.-Your treat?" She was shocked a little. She looked at her sheet and folded it delicately and put it in her bag. She looked at Toni. "I had that feeling. Hey If you want i can make some cookies. They are packed with good stuff and no one has ever puked even after several hours of training. I use them for when i can eat much." She dropped off. She doesn't normally talk this much. She followed the rest in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 pm
Toni grinned. "Hey... That's actually a good idea... But we probably shouldn't tell Kakashi... He's obviously up to something..." Hoshi barked quietly in agreement, only a couple of pace in front of Toni.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm
Aoimizu was glad her idea was well met. "Okay. Yeah. He gave me a weird feeling. I have a bad feeling he is going to do something to pit us against each other." She followed in step with Toni.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm
"Probably some training session that involves food or something... I can't be sure though... maybe it really is sickening...." Toni laughed at the thought, stretching her arms over her head.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Aoimizu followed Hatake and Toni. "Yeah. That would make sense, but i hope it isn't too bad." She laughed quietly. "Do you want to come by my dorm about an hour before the time?" She offered softly to her teammate.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff