Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 pm
"yes and who r u" said lisa. I was help my men and carry to back of house.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm
Claire heard someone call out Hello. She snapped out of her daze and walked out into her living room to notice a man with an assault rifle. "Oh no please i have nothing else for you to take just leave please." Claire was in tears again and crying. Her heart was broken already from the first burglary.  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 pm
john broke a window and open fired you son,s of @#$% eat lead!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Hikari was tired after work.
She looked for an apartment.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm
"Please dont hurt me" Claire was on her knees and watched the floor being soaked by her tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 pm
CLAIRE TAKE COVER ! as john rolled a m67 handgernade at the enemy and ran to claire.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm
"Cats back in my room." Claire got off her knees and ran into her bed room with all 8 of her cats and 2 kittens. Claire opened the safe and signaled to the cats to get in. It was a safe the size of a small bathroom and had food in it. Claire stepped in and plugged her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Bruce dived for cover as the grenade detonated. "Enough of this," he says, pressing a few buttons on his rifle. Bruce turns and points the rifle at the wall and pulls the trigger once, creating a large whole.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:46 pm
KABOOM! "Oh no he didnt bow a hole in my wall!" Claire replaced her fear with anger. She grabbed the shotgun that had way more power to it then it looked and crawled through her window and back around the house to get the guy from behind."Pay back is a b***h" Claire fired at the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:49 pm
When Hikari was looking for an apartment, she heard an explosion on an old house and ran to it.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 pm
lisa use a large shield protect my men grab to the jeep to get the hell out here."hey u out of here" lisa say to man who blow a hole in wall and i hold detonataed and house cover of C4.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:55 pm
"Cats get out of the house and into the tree." Claire ran to her special safe and grabbed her special items and stuffed them into her pockets.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Hikari first hid behind a tree behind the house and to see what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:57 pm
"Meow?" Starlight asked Hikari who was behind the safe tree. "Hikari make sure there are ten cats by you" Claire yelled over at Hikari who she had noticed.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm
one soldier stare at the girls and walk up to them say "hello and did u have a first aid kit with u."he hold his arm is bleed very bady.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games