Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 pm
OMFG.

I see all of these friggin backpacks, shirts, sunglasses, regular flippin glasses. WTH. All of their little kid followers want to be just like them or Hannah. WTH. These children have their whole lives ahead of them, and they want to spend it like the friggin JONAS BROTHERS?!?!

And that's just the younger kids.
All of the older girls think that the music they sing is so great, and that they will marry kevin, nick, or joe. Well, too bad you preppy princesses. HAVING MORE THAN ONE FRIGGIN WIFE IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!! They can't all marry them. God, I hate them. I listen to Thousand Foot Krutch and Green Day, so when I hear this crap about their new albums, I laugh my a** off. I also laughed when I saw Joe dance to single ladies. IN A LEOTARD AND HIGH HEELS. He said it was 'for the fans'. Uh huh. Just keep saying that, Joe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:03 pm
i think one of the jonas brothers is going to my school cus the kid is around the same height his name is Kevin and his hair looks exactly like his to its scsry  

bleachstar997

1D_Fever_Styles_forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm
i c all these jb folders and backpacks and all i want 2 do is 1st draw all over it then vomit on it then rip it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm
i dont cuz they dont talk bout the jonas sisters. they all talk bout micheal jackson. but if they do ill kill them all there ******** gay!!!  

Luna cupcake

Sado Evans

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm
Thank God my school has those few maybe like 10 people who still like the Jonas Brothers they think logic and enjoy other things that aren't kiddish. But yet again I am in a highschool :/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 am
i hate all the jb pins,hats, notebooks, bookmarks,pencils,pens,shirts,pants,hats, and I saw JB SHOES!!!!!!!!  

Adriane the Warrior2848

sweet cherry lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am
ok, at school on my bus all i hear is jonas this jonas that, honestly who gives a....ugh, then they go 2 me and say how can u hate them, my answers simple, they're stupid and their songs suck  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:32 pm
im ******** sick of it  

mikeclover0404

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm
XxIm_A_Carcrash_HeartxX
XxDemon_PunkxX
I just wanna strangle myself whenever I hear their stupid a** songs!

you took the words right out of my mouth. stare

yea u tool them outta my mouth to  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 am
I can't stand them
Every day i walk down the school halls and I hear one of there songs and my friends always talk about them so im not a fan and ******** THE JBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Obey_SmexyTiff

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dances while_she waIks

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm
Nope my schools are badass. back in 2nd grade a kid had a 9 cal. in school cops showed, kid got in huge troulbe but it wasnt his. back in 5th grade a kindergarden started a fire in the bathroom. (we were talkin about this s**t 3rd hour lmao)>.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 am
My friend loves JB. And Twilight. I hate both. Still, somehow, we are able to get along. However, she doesn't ramble about them all day long, like many of the preppy girls in my junior high.  

DoubIe Entendre

Friendly Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

DAIANA TAN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm
gonk my ears are bleedin g!! D8

listening jonas brothers music**  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 pm
Actually I don't hear it a lot cuz' all of my schoolmates hate them~~ LOL  

x M I K I M O N S T E R

kittenmittenz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 pm
I'm lucky not many people love them at my school. But let me tell you... the people that do...

This is best explained with a story...

You know that joke where you ask someone if they'd have sex with a horse named no one, they say no and you ask "then who would you have sex with" and (since most people who are the victims of this joke are 14 or dishonest) they say "no one"? hahaha. Well, someone tried to say this to one jonas brothers-obsessed girl at my school, and she replied (in front of everyone) "Nick Jonas." evil  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff