Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:24 am
Rare
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Thunder
Owner: Thamin
Temper : Protective
Breed: Uni
Description:
  • Horn: Black (Possibly black with a white tip, or a white base?)
  • Tail colors:Black (Possibly the tail tuft could be white or gray. Maybe black with the white starlike pattern spiraling down the tail?)
  • Eye color: Deep blue - silverblue center
  • Hair color: Black
  • Hair style: Edited
  • Body: Black with dappled white spots going down the back of his neck and on his bum resembling tiny stars.
  • Anything in parenthesizes is optional and the colorist can use artistic disgression on what they decide to do: It's up to them.

Reference Image(s):
  • Here Is a cover pic of the book of Thunder. The black uni fighting on the cover is Thunder. This is just to give an example of base coloring since the pic is in my oppinion not of the best quality. It also depicts Thunder with a horse tail, while I prefer the normal uni tail.
  • Here Is another cover rendition of the book and has a more realistic shot of Thunder. This is how I portray him in my mind, only the full verson instead of a head shot. Notice the white stars on his neck? * heart 's them*
  • This is a Plushie i ordered as a reference to him, though it is mainly for coloring reference..

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color:Black and white
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): I'd like for his hair to be long and flowing, about knee length, and shorter pieces to be as though they are being blown by the wind; a few braids scattered through his hair, with one hanging down behind his ear like Harlequin's. I'd also like a silver tail cuff at the base of his tail and another just below the tail tuft with spiral etchings in them.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 am
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Amidala
Owner: Nori Ishida
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Diplomatic
Breed: Flutter
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): This is the main image I'm basing it off of. The Parade dress from the end of Eipsode I. I'd like her main body to be white like the dress, NOT SKIN COLOURED. I'd like her face to have Amidala's makeup, with spots on both cheeks and the lipstick. Here's a detail of the little headdress thingie, and here's another shot of her hair and the side of her face. I'm not too picky about the hair being exactly like the picture or anything, but I'll give you the pics so you can get a basic idea. I'd like her hair to remain brown as in the pictures, and the tail to be the same colour. For the tail style, I'd like it to be something long and flowy. For the wings, I'd like them to be kind of whispy, and not completely solid. I'd also like them to be layered and I'd like them to be so long that they pretty much reach the ground. I would like the wings to be the representation of the cape. Just make them all nice and flowy and kind of anit-gravity at some points. It looks like it is a very delicate and thin fabric that would "float" easily in the wind, so I'd like the wings to represent that. Don't worry about the little halo-looking thing. I don't want that on there.I'd like her eyes to be a dark brown like the pictures. Also, I'd like this little design (on the dress) on her chest. I'm not too particular about it being exact. Its kind of faded in that picture, but, again, I'll leave the more detailed stuff up to you! And, finally, I'd like this orb at her feet.
Reference images: Full-body
Headdress detail
Face makeup and hair closeup
Face makeup and hair closeup 2
Chest design
Cape reference for wings
Orb reference
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: White/Pale gold
Hair/clothing edits (if any):  

Nori Ishida

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:40 am
UBER RARE

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Nihon
Owner: Lorako
Temper : fascinating
Breed: angeni
Theme : Japan

Description : I would like an angeni based on the Japan culture, like tanabata, sakura flower, myth, i don't have real idea so it's free, but i want the sakura flower to appears somewhere for sure.
Color pink, white, red, purple, blue, green (not necessarely all these colors together XD)
Reference Image(s):

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Tag Frame color:
Tag Feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
hair style :
clothes :  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 am
Regular/ Cerynei Edit
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Niji
Owner: renarde minako
Temper (one word for horse's personality): versatile
Breed: cerynei
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): white body with rainbow long hair. light purple eyes
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Elderspark/Prismdreeni.png
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow
Tag frame color: rainbow
Tag feather color: rainbow  

renarde minako

miss meami

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 am
RARE
.:Mersoquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lucia
Owner: miss meami
Temper : frivallous
Breed: mermaid melody
Description : eyes : blue
hair : long blond, a little curly. With water flower on.
tail : mermaid tail, pink one
body : human color, with dress and gloves (ref picture)
Reference Image(s):
black and white picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/profluchia_mermaidpr.jpg
color reference for the dress, hair, eyes ....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/MermaidMelodyPichiPichiPitch.jpg
tail reference http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/IM_666738.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): clamshell
Default accessory color(s)?: gold
Tag Frame color: pink
Tag Feather color: pink
Hair/Clothing edits : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Lorako/soquili customs/profluchia_mermaidpr.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:15 am
Regular Edited

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kakou
Owner: Iris_virus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: ??
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body - White/creme with soft pink Siama pointing. Colors are like an apple blossom.
Eye color- Blue
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- A large, kind of a loose bun, with long trailing bangs
Tail style- You have free reign here. But if you can't think of anything.. hrmm.. maybe that style where the top part is braided in, and the end hangs loose?
Reference image(s): *She is a SoA quest I have, so most refs are lions, sorry about that >w< *
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/flowerquest.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/kakouadult.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/kakou.jpg
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice
Hair/clothing edits:
"Clothing"- See ref images and feel free to take some artistic lisence :3 Roses creeping up her front legs. Flower necklace. Headpiece. Cape of flowers (literally dripping in flowers, mixture of your choice XD)
Hair- See refs and above

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:26 am
Regular Edited / Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Natsu!
Name of horse: Vanda Miss Joaquim
Owner: Dragain
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Resilient
Breed: Flower?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): This Soquili will be based off my country's (Singapore's) national flower, the Vanda Miss Joaquim. Wiki describes it as 'Each flower is about 5 cm across and 6 cm tall, and as is the case with its parents, the petals are twisted around so that the back surface faces front. The two petals and the top sepal are rosy-violet, and the lateral sepals are a pale mauve. The lip is very large and broad and the middle lobe extends out like a fan. It is coloured violet- rose, merging into a contrasting fiery orange at the centre. Over the orange patch, the lip is finely spotted with dark purple spots.'

Please refer to the references for photos of the flower for inspiration! There will be some color differences/variations between the flowers in each photo, so feel free to "mix and match" them to your own discretion.

I do not want the flower to be 'painted' on the body; instead, her body should have colors based off the flower.

Hair/tail: Hm... Something long, flowy and elegant? Where East meets West if possible, since it was an Armenian who first bred the hybrid orchid but she used two orchids native to Asia... And bred it in Singapore. I'm leaving the style and color to you.

Eye color: A shade of purple; up to you. Something that contrasts well with the rest of her, maybe?

Reference image(s): Yahoo Image Search
[1] [2] [3] [4]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice!
Tag feather color: Colorists choice!
Hair/clothing edits:
For hair, refer to 'description'.
No full clothing please! Most other things like shawls, scarves, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, a saddle, etc. are fine though... Anything that make her look elegant and demure.

Vanda Miss Joaquim: Since its based on the flower, its only natural to have the flower itself on the Soquili! I'll love for the flower to be woven into the hair/tail or to be placed "behind" her ear and where her tail grows.

Everything else is up to you. xD Feel free to ask if you are unsure if something is allowed... I'll love for her to have a matching saddle, but that's up to you as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:58 am
Rare

Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Boule de Neige
Owner: Naysha Aysha
Temper: Drifting
Breed: Snowball tree
Description: Lust like the reff image with your own twist and the brown is supposed to be a lot lighter then it is in the pic more close to a beige then a brown (also the color is solid save where it fades into white I just sketched the brown cause it was too dark)). Oh and pink of the around the nostrils. Also if you can find a way to make her feel sparkly that would be awesome too. The horn and horn is a pale gold with vines wrapped around the horn. Also if there could be white petal falling around her that would be awesomesauce.
Reference Image(s):
Boule de Neige
Snowball tree
snowball close up
the beige just a little lighter then this
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no default accessories
Tag frame color: matching
Tag feather color: matching
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edits that are shown in the reference image.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 am
.:Regular Edited:.

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Draeanna
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper: Earthy
Breed: Sylvan
Description:
-----Eye color: very light blue - almost white
-----Hair Color: Whitish/Greenish Blue
-----Hair Style: Very long like Crisantos, only a little more wind blown look to it. It should also have lilies tucked in throughout.
-----Body: A couple of different shades of blue splotched over her whole body. Vines should be wrapped around her, and some of the vines should have leafy tendrils hanging from them. There should be a few colorful humming birds flying around her.
Reference image(s): Main, Side, Back

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches <3
Tag frame color: Whatever matches <3
Tag feather color: Whatever matches <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:01 am
Seathi Unedit/Edit

.:Seathi:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube <3
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss (means rainbow trout)
Owner: dracoXK
Temper (one word for horse's personality): bright
Breed: Seathi
~hair is black (reference image) with rainbow beads woven in her hair
~Eyes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blue-indigo-purple. (I know one eye is hard to see)
~Her body should be a faded rainbow, light-white base, but you can still see the rainbow play on her body
~ Hooves are black and fins are black as well. Around her tail if she could have beaded bracelets in rainbows. And around her ankles too.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/Christina_Aguilera_beaded_hair_hand.jpg for the hair. Only have it all black. Kinda messy yet nice at the same time. All the beads in her hair should be of bright rainbow.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please <3
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbows!
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: rainbow

dracoXK

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 am
Regular Edited

Colorist wanted: Natsube~
Name of horse: Gabriel
Owner: Jaylynn Star
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His main body is black and his chest and hooves are red. His eyes are red and have three red slashes over his eyes. For markings he has red squiggle lines down his back and red triangles markings on his tail. If you feel like something else will look good on him then go ahead and do it.
Reference image(s):Gabriel
Default accessory color(s)?: silver
Tag frame color: up to colorist
Tag feather color: up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits:He has silver bracelets on his front legs and one has bat wings and on one of his ears he has two dangly earings.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Regular Edited

Colorist wanted: Natsu <3
Name of horse: to be decided!
Owner: Nevayeh
Temper: Soft
Breed: Spirited
Description: Base color white, accents/markings/edits in baby pink and gold. Eyes are purple or blue, any shade. Markings are totally up to you - feminine and pretty, please! Be creative! Pretty Natsu stuff = <3
Reference image(s): n/a
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: Yesplz! Again, up to you. I prefer free-flowing (no braids/ponytails/bunches etc), short to medium length for mane, medium to long length for tail. Ribbons, jewelry, flowers, whatever you want to add... all cool <3 I like stargazer lilies a lot if you want to include that, but it isn't at all necessary :3

Quickbeamed

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Eda
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nurturing
Breed:
Pic 1 Pic 2
Pretty much go crazy with these ideas..
Default accessory color(s)?: Complimentary
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color: Complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- Longer, Flowing Dark Alburn Hair
- A white flowing dress similar to the picture
- Vines wrapping around arms, legs, neck (wherever colorist thinks would be good)
- A flower/vine crown  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Rare

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Cerise
Owner: lylstarryazngurl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sanguine
Breed: Scarlet Mormon Butterfly (Wildlife)
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
• Dark scarlet eyes
• Black body & White/Tan underbelly (see 'Pet 1&2' refs)
• Black mane with scarlet highlights
• Long black tail laced with scarlet highlights.
• For the wings, see 'Butterfly 1&2' refs
• She's overall just based on the Scarlet Mormon Butterfly; I leave you with artistic freedom. :]
Reference image(s): Pet 1, Pet 2, Butterfly 1, Butterfly 2
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, Scarlet, White/Tan (your choice)
Tag frame color: Black, Scarlet, White/Tan (your choice)
Tag feather color: Black, Scarlet, White/Tan (your choice)
Hair/clothing edits:
• Black antennae (if allowed)
• Longish hoof hair (see 'Pet 1' ref) but on all four hooves. It fades from black to (dark) scarlet.
• Medium to Long-flowing hair with side bangs. Either wavy in the wind or straight that pools down to her feet. Little shining sparkles/jewelry in her mane. Hair pins/accessories would be great. C:
• I'd love jewelry or lace edits! All up to your imagination though. ^^  

lylstarryazngurl

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Edited Rare
I am proxying for -[The Spoof]-

Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Cardier
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Queen of Hearts
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base body Color: Black/dark gray
Markings:
- a thin line of ‘eye shadow’ above her eyes; maroon
- maroon ‘wisps’ on shoulder and hip; should somehow make hearts but not obviously
Jewelry:
- Gold necklace with a ruby heart for a pendant
- 4 or 5 gold bangles on the rear feet, thin
- super long, delicate gold chain with round rubies every 10 or so links, woven into her hair;
- the chain should reach from its place in her hair, drape over her body a few times, and then continue on to her tail
- a tiara/crown, gold, with rubies for jewels
- a hair clip securing her hair should be the same pattern as the tiara; see reference images
Hooves: shiny black, with gold on the edge as if she just stepped in gold dust.
- sort of long hair around hooves, then should be longer up the leg a bit at the back; maroon should start to show at the ends
Mane: Should be wavy, put up in a messy up-do (kind of a twist?), with lots of it falling down. A fine golden chain is woven into the up-do, and then weaves loosely through the rest of her hair. The chain has small ruby beads every few links.
Mane Colors: Dark gray with maroon streaks
Tail: normal uni tail, but hair at end should be longer and maroon with a few wisps of black at the start
Clothes:
- 'leg warmers'/sleeves on her fore legs, they should be maroon and go all the way to the ground with her hooves peaking out. Around the top, they will have a black ribbon that is cinching them on, and a heart will be on the bow.

Eye Color: bright/hot pink
Horn: Straight, with a little extra…twist to it
Horn Color: shiny black

Other: Would like a scepter kinda leaning at her feet. Ruby heart with gold 'tendrils' wrapped around it, connecting to a black...stick, with gold inlays in it. (Just a stick, probably would be about knee height on a soq, thin, most of it should be the staff; 1/6th of it should be the heart/top.) Design the staff part however you choose.

Reference Image(s):

Tiara/Clip
Another for clip
Hair

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None?
Tag frame color: Maroon, black, gold
Tag feather color: maroon/red and gold

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items