Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am
Ardeo shook his head, a weird gesture for an animal.
Your scent tells me much about you. I'm just learning, really.
Arias sat on the ground where she was, crossing her arms across her chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 am
"I see." He replied moving a wing slightly and slowly as not to shock the fox and lifted a hand out to scratch his head. A small flicker just above his head caught his attention and he looked up, the small three inch fire dragon was still circling around above him. "Hmmm? I completely forgot about you." He said to it, holding out a hand he watched as the fire dragon circled in a downward spiral landing in his hand. He laughed a liitle then pulled his hand back under his wings and tightened them once more. Looking at Ardeo again he had one other question for the fox. "So if you can understand me and I can understand you... Why don't you just ask whatever it is you want to know?" He asked with curiosity in his voice petting the little flaming dragon underneath his wings.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 am
Ardeo rubbed against the boy's hand like a cat.
I don't need to inquire to know things.
Arias rolled her eyes.
Show off.
Ardeo glanced at Arias, She doesn't want to come over here because she is afraid of touching you. he said matter-of-factly.
"Ardeo!" she hissed at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:44 am
Leon chuckled as Arias hissed Ardeo's name, he fussed the fox with his free hand moving his wings behind him for better arm movement. "It's okay, people keep there distance from others for diffrent reasons. Jsut as she is afraid to of touching me I try to keep people as far away as possible for my own reasons." He said to the fox loud enough for Arias to hear. Lifting the hand with the dragon in it Leon watched it take off and disappear with a poof. "So have yu found what you wanted to know from my scent?"

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am
Ardeo's muzzle fell open in a toothy fox grin with his tongue lolled out to the side.
You are alone. Literally, alone. You ran away from something distastful and one or both or your parents are dead. You weigh 132 pounds and you can control fire. Am I on target? Thats all I got so far...
Arias couldn't help but snicker at that.
"I'm sorry about that. He is quite bold and onry." she sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 am
Leon seemed almost surprised that Ardeo had managed to get that information just from his scent. He looked at Arias as she apologised for Ardeo's boldness. "It's fine he answered my question with the truth and it was pretty accurate too." He replied as he carried on fussing the fox with one hand.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am
The loneliness is the most obvious I think. Its all over your expression. Ardeo continued.
Arias glanced around the clearing. It was obvious that she, Ardeo, and Leon were the only ones left.
"Not to be rude or anything, but I sorta already got some info on you from Sage's mind." she stated, turning back to look at Leon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 am
It wouldn't have been much I had barely spoken to Sage about myself, although she would've probably taken note of my body language and actions. He thought to himself silently looking across to Arias. So, what exactly did her mind tell you?" He asked seemingly unphased and after everything he had seen today chances were there wasn't much that would phase him for the next week.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 am
The taxi dropped Sage in front of the hotel, which luckily allowed animals. Sage asked for one room and the hotel wasn't busy so she could get teh room without a reservation. As soon as Sage went to the room she jumped on the bed and started to go to sleep. That many spells at one time is exerting too much of my power Sage thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Arias smiled.
"She was very interested if that is the word. I basically learned your name and most of the things you told her. Lucky me, I jerked away from her before I could learn more. I care not to do that again. To me, her mind is like wadding in a flooded basement." she shivered for effect.
Ardeo sniffed and crawled under one of Leon's wings.
Ooooo! Its dark and warm under here!
Arias chuckled at his unyeilding curiousity.
"You seem to captivate Ardeo's interest. Maybe you have that effect on animals." she said thoughtfully, remembering the image of Sage's owl on Leon's arm.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 pm
Leon smiled. "I dunno know, maybe." He replied sounding as if lost in thought. He crossed his legs and stretched both arms into the air, then relaxed slightly and looked over to Arias. "So, you guys know about me. What's the dealy with you two then? If you don't mind me asking." He asked quite intrested to hear her answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Arias shrugged.
"I'm 18 years old and I'm a werewolf. But, I suppose you already know about the last part. My..." Arias paused, feeling the dull ache start in her chest, " My pack was slaughtered. I saw the whole thing. I was such a coward, though. I hid in the bushes. I should have stopped them...even if it had cost my life, I should have."
Arias winced and clinched her fists, using all her will power to not cry. Ardeo whined softly from under Leon's wings.
"My parents are dead. I've had Ardeo for years and I can't seem to get rid of him."

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm
Leon rubbed his face with one hand as he noticed he had churned up some bad memories for Arias. "Sorry I didn't mean to bring up painful memories." He said softly and his eyes gave off a faint red then blue glow before returning to normal. "So what's you two out into the rainy woods toady then... Something good?" He asked hoping to change the subject quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Arias untensed her body, glad for the change of subject.
"I was 'kicked' out of my school to put it lightly. The kids locked me out, and lucky for them, I don't like resorting to violence. So, I went home with Ardeo. I decided to go for a run and hunt to calm down. I was just finishing my kill off when I heard the girl's, or 'Sage's' footsteps in the distance. I investigated and she locked me in a cage the minute she saw me. To sum it up, I came after her into the clearing when I was free," Arias let out a hiss, "Stupid witch.." she mumbled.
Ardeo let out a barking sound in agreement.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 pm
"Hmmm, sounds like a bad day." He said looking round to Ardeo quickly then looking back. "I feel I need to apologise for my actions earlier." He started feeling the embarassment flow over him. "I don't act like that normally." He assured her, he had broken eye contact with the Arias and was now looking up at the clouds.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff