Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt Chapter 3: Wolves in our midst... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twist in the game
start the round over
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
continue on
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:52 pm
((OOC: Brat is right. We should still be good upstanding Geezer citizens. -nods- I bake cookies for thread. -hands to everyone, but saves the biggest for Zeus- ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm
((OCC: Bratty will take one of those cookies, preferably if it is filled with Rum... Thanks for the offer Faerie, I'm hopeful we can work out something to continue the game. If Zeus does not want to come back, and Killa wants to leave, I have no problem offing Bratty Bunny to narrate the game. Maybe Dame and Wakkimus can assist me.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm
((OOC: -hands Brat cookie of her choice-

crying Is that a pun on how were both dead?!?! -cries- ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:08 pm
((OCC ~ Follow up to above post: Jack aka Whiskey Jack aka Wretched Soul is agreeable to stepping in to off the Bratty Bunny if it comes to it. Please note if he does, he is not a main character in the game, thus he is not the WOLF. I would appreciate it if both Killa and Zeus would PM so I know how to proceed. Thanks))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
damecharlie
((OOC: -hands Brat cookie of her choice-

crying Is that a pun on how were both dead?!?! -cries- ))
((OCC: Wasn't meant to be a pun. More in keeping you in the game - I haven't played before, so if Zeus doesn't come back, I'm a little clueless on exactly what I'm supposed to do. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm
The non-existant spirit placeholder of Exor may be of service - I've been studying for the past few rounds, and I'm not currently a part of this one yet.  

Exor Omega

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm
((Thanks, Exor ~ Jack's logged off, but I'm sure he's plotting some drawn out plan to off my character. I'm sure I'll get a call this evening after I've logged off checking to see if he needs to pop in and cap me))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 pm
((OOC: -huggles the Brat- dunna worry. We shall take care of you. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Alright. I'm here if you need me though, at least until I get back into the game... That may take awhile......

P.S.: /huggles Welcome back! It's been ages since I've seen you post around here!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm
OOC: Oh no! Jack's gonna cap Brat?!? *sounding like Lucille Ball* Waaaaa! crying lol  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Waaa! I just found this town of lovely bunnies and it's already a mass of confusion. Oh well...it'll just make it easier for me... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
OOC: Oh no! Jack's gonna cap Brat?!? *sounding like Lucille Ball* Waaaaa! crying lol
((OOC: And will enjoy it, too ~ paybacks of a sort. wink Fortunately, Jack can be very imaginative, but he's not got a lot of time to play here. He took the fish quest and now gripes about having to log in everyday to feed them. Wants to know why you can't take them back out and give them to someone else. LOL))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm
OOC: Catt ran the last couple of rounds of RD. I see that BlackCatt73 just logged in. Maybe she'd be willing to help out?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Guardian Lore
Seriously, Zeus. I was all geared up for this RP, and you shouldn't let one person who voiced his unnecessary opinion force you out of writing. The rest of us are apparently behind you.

Please? Dame will bake you cookies if so.

It's not fair to blame Zeus' reaction on ONE person. For everyone's information, I also had a problem with it and PMd Zeus about it. I would also like the game to continue and Zeus to come back. But if you want to hurl stones, please aim some at me for being overly sensitive.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm
((OOC: Thanks Faerie. I'm making an announcement in the thread letting everyone know the game is temparily on hold for the next few days and hopefully I'll hear from Zeus soon. *Slips off her bunny ears and pulls on her Captain hat*))  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff