9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 am
Violent Posture
Zephyrkitty
Violent Posture
Its actually stated no woman shall go to heaven.
My Vajayjay is a sin.

Verse plz?
I know there's something in Leviticus about menstruation being unclean, but I really don't recall anything about women not going to Heaven. And I think every branch of Christianity says that Mary went to Heaven, so if it exists it's probably a verse that doesn't apply to Christians anymore at this point.

It was a joke from family guy!!!
And I'm guessing there are many that don't 'apply' to christianity anymore.
The most pick n mix religion ever.

So it was a joke? I blame Poe's Law.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:27 am
I think everyone should have the right to wed.
People get married for a variety of reasons; religiously speaking, forming a union under God is only one of them.

Marriage is just a piece of paper to our government anyways. I think it's ridiculous that the government lets one group of beliefs sway its decisions. Isn't that sort of thing part of why the original colonists left and came here? (I don't mean to start a sub-debate or anything)  

Samiesha

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:47 pm
America was founded so you wouldn't have to have any certain religion upon you. But what are we doing to the gay people? Not letting them get married. Why? Because it's against some religions, or it's unconstitutional.
I think that if people are in love they should be able to get married.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm
I think they should be able to get married if they want to.  

inky6

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm
Marrige is the proof of a bond of love between two people. I don't think it matters if marrige is same sex or opposite. When two people love eachother and want to get married, why say 'No' because of their sexual orientation?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 pm

I do.

Muffin of Magic

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm
Samiesha
I think everyone should have the right to wed.
People get married for a variety of reasons; religiously speaking, forming a union under God is only one of them.

Marriage is just a piece of paper to our government anyways. I think it's ridiculous that the government lets one group of beliefs sway its decisions. Isn't that sort of thing part of why the original colonists left and came here? (I don't mean to start a sub-debate or anything)

The thing is that it is not just a piece of paper. Just wanted to clarify that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:41 pm
Throwing my words into this.

I'm a pansexual, female, Christian and pro-choice for gay marriage.
First off, i was raised knowing that God loves everyone regardless, it's our choice what we do with our lives because we're given free will. God doesn't hate anyone and we're not supposed to hate if we're christians yes?
I don't hate gays and i don't see the point of not allowing them to be married since America itself was built upon Christian beliefs, or so i think, my memory is fuzzy from school.
Take it as you will but that's my logic and as for me being pansexual it means i love regardless of gender, i could love a man, woman,a transgender, anyone but i see them for the person not gender.
But that all goes to personal choice.

Thus you have my opinion, i'm not going to argue and i leave you with that.  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:33 pm
I'm for Gay Marriage. As long as it's between two people who love each other, what does gender matter?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:42 pm
i dont think being gay is a choice and anyone should beable to marry who they love. it shouldnt mater if they are gay or straight or anything else...  

XxDiscoxDinoxX

Loving_The_King_Of_Pop

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:58 pm
I'm completly ok with gay marrige, but i find it strange when my friend who has gay family totally against it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm
I could pretty much get a group consisting of everyone I know and love to advocate for gay marriage. Unfortunately, others don't feel that way.

Little jerk who used to bully me constantly in middle school insisted it was 'wrong'. Even though he talks about 'hos' and the like on a minutely basis.

On another note, a friend of mine insists you can change your orientation. So you know what I did? I sat there and I strained and made noises and clenched my fists, my orientation didn't change. He rolled his eyes at me. I am so totally mature.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 am
My parents are against it for the fact that in the Bible it says a Man and a Woman should be the ones geting married and such. But since this really doesn't apply to me, I could care less if the same sex got married. It has nothing to do with me. So, if they want to get married, they can go ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 am

Yay~ for gay marriage heart
There is not a single valid argument against it.
Not a single one that I can think of.

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm
im all for. theres definitely nothing wrong with it! you cant help who you fall in love with, and for those of you who think its not religious or whatever, YOU CANT HELP WHO YOU LIKE. god made them that way so... / smile  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff