Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am
*ayami stares into her cup of tea mortified at the recent news*
why must we live like this....
*she looks up at lil brat*
oh i do hope you can help us!
Now these imprints on the wall - you mentioned some color around them like paint or dye?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm
HAHAHA, It seems that we have a new comer. twisted

Nei turns about to the voice.

A new comer, me?

But of course Nei, but we have a little problem that you can't seek rest since you left the world of mortals rather too suddenly. You now have to walk among the undead forever or till your affairs are put in order.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Hmmm... yes, *her voice drops to a soft murmer as though she is talking mostly to herself* almost washed out watercolors, no idea what that was. *Brat appears in deep thought, but snaps back to attention at the site of a large jackrabbit appearing at the door. He lifts a paw, motioning her to come over. She notices he is carrying a large folder.*

Excuse me a moment. *She slips off the stool and hops over to the large rabbit, brow furrowing deeply as she listens to him whispering. Her eyes widen a fraction, then she takes the folder into her paws and examines it. For a moment the contents seem to make her ears droop, then a quick shudder runs through her back. She reviews a few more pages, then flicks the folder closed and returns it. The two confer awhile longer, then the large bunny bounds out.*

Damn!
*She swears under her breath, then returns to the counter, picks up her glass and carries it behind the counter.* Ah, Nutmeg Liqueur, that should do nicely. *She adds a few splashes to her lukewarm drink. With a flick of her paw, a coin sails through the air, landing with a plinking sound in the collection jar. Standing on the wrong side of the bar, she leans heavily on it and scrubs a paw over her face. For a brief second, her eyes close wearily, but they open as abruptly as they closed. The gruesome sight of the pictures in the folder seem to have burned in to her eyelids.*

Breathe, Brat, breathe... *She empties her glass in one swallow. Her worst fears are confirmed and it's only matter of time before the bunnies discover the notice that was being posted even as she spoke with the other investigator. What little was left of killafrog had been found and it had obviously been brutal. Only one predator could possibly be that violent. Shaking her head, she sets the glass down on the counter, and with a quick wave and nod at the patrons, she hops out of the tavern.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm
*Faerie studies Brat's reactions to the information just brought to her attention by the jackrabbit. Faerie knows in her little bunny heart that the news is not good. She remains quiet, hoping that maybe Brat would say something to all in the Tavern. Brat is obviously upset but doesn't say a word before she left. Faerie hops back over to the table with her bunny friends* Oh my, this is a very bad sign. I think those were pictures they were looking at. I wonder ... *Faerie sighs heavily, bringing a paw to her mouth* ... I wonder if they found killafrog ...  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm
How can I do that, I'm dead.

Only the live ones can help you now. HAHAHA, or you can seek out the death itself to grant you a boon, but no one has been giving a boon in eons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm
bandaidd groans and winces at the bright light coming in through the window. Starving. She struggles out of bed and makes her way downstairs. She makes herself a peppermint tea and nibbles on a biscuit. After a few minutes, she lays her head on the table, thinking maybe she shouldn't have come down at all.  

bandaidd
Crew

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:21 pm
*drags into the bar* Oh, poor sweet killa...*sob* What do we have to go on? Light colored threads and two oval shapes? It could be any of you...*hides in the corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 pm
bandaidd hears the sobs of Saber and goes over to see what is wrong. Suddenly she gets a charlie-horse in her bunny-tum and it takes her breath away. She stops in her tracks and holds her paws across her tummy.

OH!  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm
*Faerie quickly hops over and gently puts her paw on bandaidd's shoulder* Are you OK, Band? I've noticed that you appear to not be feeling well lately. Can I get you anything?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 pm
*Back in her office, Investigator Brat reviews the bunny tips coming in. She sighs softly, hoping a few more tips will come in.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 pm
Now Killa is dead? eek How can this be? Wasn't everyone present for this meeting to discuss what we should do? Were some people missing? *she looks around the room and tries to do a quick head count* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 am
Nei is scared, but asks the question.

No one knows about my affairs so I will try and ask death for this boon, where is he?

HAHAHAHA, YOU ask death for the boon?! Like I said no one has asked in eons so the knowledge is lost.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 am
Oh! Band! are you all right? Is your tummy bothering you? There should be some ginger tea behind the counter, I'll go fix you a pot. *grabs a pot of hot water and the tea from behind the bar and takes it over to Bandaidd* There you are, just give it a minute to steep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 pm
*Faerie pauses a moment to nod acknowledgement at Psyzapp's entrance, then helps Bandaidd sit back down in her chair.* Here 'ya go huneybun, sip it slowly. Saber, do you have any dry crackers? I think they would help settle her tummy a bit.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 pm
bandaidd looked gratefully at her friends. They are going to have to find out sometime... and soon. Another contraction doubled her over and took her breath away for a few seconds.

Actually, guys? I could use a midwife if you know of one. Or I could coach one of you, I think. I am used to helping other people. It's kind of different being--

Another contraction hit her.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces