Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 pm
oh so that is what that was!! oh ya sure here you go! said crystal happy that someone needed her help. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Clove pulled out a plant from her bag and test the spell. Concentrate, concentrate, she kept thinking. The lily plant stated to grow slowly, but not at the rate she was hoping for. She gave out a sigh when she suddenly noticed Dirge looking into a mirror. "Is something wrong?" She asked.  

Au_Chante_Moron

Skydron

Aged Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm
((Yarg, been busy. But here I am.))

Character's Name- Sky-dron
Age- Unknown, appears in 20s
Picture (Anime please)- Signature
Personalitiy- See journal
Bio- See Journal
Power/ Immortal Creature- See journal  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 pm
He looked around, finding himself in a new place. "Odd... how'd I get here?" He walked around, looking at the various buildings, not finding anyone around. He shrugged and took a seat under a tree, laying down after a while. He held his hands behind his back, looking up at the sky. "Ah well, someone should be around after a bit..." After a few minutes he was snoozing lightly.  

Skydron

Aged Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Character's Name- Sharon
Age- 17
Picture (Anime please)- User Image
Personalitiy- outgoing, dependant, kind, helpful
Bio- She always had secrets kept from her. Her parent were secretive about everything. She didn't know what her last name was, if she had any siblings, or anything about her family. The only places she was able to go in her house were her room, and the kitchen. After years of secrets being kept from her, she was let in on everything on her 16 birthday. She practiced what she was taught until was the best of the best in her family. Sharon was still not able to go outside or talk to anyone but her teachers. She uncovered immortality and then was forced to be sent to the immortal school. She continues to search for the right spell or charm that'll let you be able to foresee the future.
Immortal Creature- an immortal witch
Power- fly on a broomstick, levitate any item, control the elements, shapeshift into anything or anyone she touches, the normal witchy stuff (aka potions and spells and charms)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm
"alright class time to begin. everyone get out there spell books." said the teacher "to start, each of you will come up to the front of the class and demonstrate a spell. crystal why don't you come up first?" (the teacher can read minds so she knows everyones names already)

"alright" crystal said as she grabed her spell book and walked to the front of the room.  

11bumblebee

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"Where am I? To think that I did all that training and I didn't even have my gaurds up when I was attacked. Well we all have our faults. I need some air." Sharon said to herself.
She opened her messenger bag and took out a 7 foot long broomstick.
'Good thing I have practically everything in my room, well except the furniture.' Sharon thought as she acended into the sky and flew over the school.
"It feels so good out here with the wind blowing in my face." Sharon said aloud.
'Hm. I should do some training on levatating myself. I always had trouble with that.' Sharon thought.
She stood on her broomstick and then hoped off. She concentrated on herself and her aura.
"Levitas" She commanded. And to her amazment, Sharon was floating or levitating.
'Oh no! I forgot how to go higher.' Sharon thought. 'Oh well I guess I gotta shapeshift.'
Sharon then focused on a eagle and said,"aquila"
She turned into an egle and flew up to her broom stick. Sharon perched on the broom and then turned back into her regular form.
"Well that was fun. I think later, I'll go do a spell so I won't have to say all these latin words. That language is so confusing." Sharon said to herself decending to the ground. Then she remembered she got a paper thrown at her earlier. 'Oh I've never been to school. Hm. I have to go to spells class. My specialty.' Sharon thought devilishly.
She flew her broom to the building where her class is now being held. Sharon put her broom into her bag and skipped to the room.
"Um, excuse me I'm sorry I'm late. I'm new here and got a little side tracked. I'm Sharon." She said as she sat down in an empty desk.
'Hm, let's see what book we are using.' Sharon thought. She lifted one of the student's books and saw a familiar cover.
'That one. I used that months ago and am so past it, but at least I know I'll get an A in this class.' Sharon thought as she pulled the big book out of her small messenger bag. She opened to the page everyone was on and half paid attention to what they were doing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Kalli payed attention, thinking of what she was going to do.  

Starbucks_Phantom

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Kiki watched as her friend, Crystal, cast an oxygen spell on her octopus, Hope. She watched as a bubble, that produces limitless oxygen, surrounded Hope. "Well done Crystal. You may take your seat again." the teacher told her. "Kiki. your next." Oh no! Kiki thought, horrified. she didn't like doing demonstrations in front of a group. especially since she wasn't the best at spell casting. "um, yes Mrs. Zadori" Kiki walked to the front of the class and quickly looked through the book to find an easy spell. "ok, here goes." Kiki cleared her throat. "Aestus estus!" she said. then suddenly her tail was on fire. "oh my god!'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm
crystal jumped up suddenly, threw out her hand and activated the fire sprinklers. she contoled the water to put out only kiki's tail. "kiki are you alright?" crystal asked once the water stopped.  

11bumblebee

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 pm
"One: you have to pronounce it correctly and two: calm your nerves. That'll get the spell correctly. Here, I'll show you a spell that I learned in a matter of minutes." Sharon said.
She concentrated on a piece of chalk. "labera lege levitas" Sharon commanded.
"This is how magic can be once you have total control over it." Sharon said while the chalk wrote the same thing. Then the chalk went back to it's original place.
"Of course there are other things that you can do with magic. Like change you shape or brewing potions, but you have to have control over your magic first, before you can do anything very grand. And if your very advanced in magic then you could do a spell without even saying anything, just thinking about it. I'm not even that advanced right now because I haven't practiced in a while." Sharon said as she sat back down.
"That is very advanced magic already. Very well done Sharon." the teacher said.
Sharon just nodded and then went back to her thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Lady Eevee
"Are you afraid of something?" Tsukasa asked the boy sensing the shield he just put up, still staring at him, more amused than actually worried. Mannen was staring at the boy now too, the eyeless eyesockets gave off the impression of confusion at the spirit shield. The only reason she could even sense his shield is because of Mannen because he was a spirit.
Awakening in the dawn, in the realm of Valhalla

{ 尢 }
Hikaru turned to face Tsukasa and said "No, I just have the tendancy to be attacked while in class and killed... literally", smiling, and then he turned to face the teacher again, and stood up and walked to the chalkboard when his name was called and turned to face the class, searching his memory for the spell he was going to cast. He decided for a favorite ice elemental spell of his and then everyone would he a peaceful melody echoing in his voice, as if his singing was part of his music. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to flicked and then the temperature of the room seemed to drop. His hand movements seemed to fit perfect with the complex melody he was singing, his voice seeming to be able to reach any range. Then his voice reached the final stanza of the melody and it started to snow inside the room and it was swirling around him and then took the form of a young 18 year old maiden in silver clothing which was actually made from leaves, which was woven like silk, making a perfect weave, but she was also wielding a spear whose tip was a blue crystal.

The teacher was surprised by Hikaru's way of utilizing his magic, through song, and how he used an ice elemental spell and combined it halfway through the song with a summoning technique. Hikaru flicked his fingers and the maiden disappeared into spiritual energy and plunged into his back, but Hikaru didn't react to this, as if it was part of his race's form of summoning. However, the temperature of the room did return to normal as he returned to his seat.

"How... how on earth did you manage to cast such complex magic, and cast it through singing?" the Teacher asked, but Hikaru said "Simple, my race are skilled with the powers of nature and summoning and singing. Many of my kind's healing spells require singing", but he said this as if it was just a normal spell for him, and he said it with a level of intelligence well beyond his years.{ 尢 }

I am Vuxarukirii, the Valkyrie Knight of the Eternal Reawakening

Vuxarukirii

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 am
Kukumi-s Dragonflies
Clove pulled out a plant from her bag and test the spell. Concentrate, concentrate, she kept thinking. The lily plant stated to grow slowly, but not at the rate she was hoping for. She gave out a sigh when she suddenly noticed Dirge looking into a mirror. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

dirge almost looked at Clove but stoped and closed his eyes "just praticing my techique" dirge noticed it was his turn, he got up and went to the front of the room and thought for a mintue preparing himself, he then walked over to the window and put his finger out suddenly a bird flew by and landed on his finger, he brought it in and looked into it's eyes "sing" his eyes seemed to bury into it, the bird then began to let out a harmonic tune, he smiled at it and let it fly around the room he then pointed Clove and it landed in front of her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 am
He can control things, she thought to herself as she gently petted the bird. "Clove, you're turn," the teacher said. "Umm...ok," Clove said softly as she walked up front. Clove was never really good at doing something in front of other people. She started focusing on her spell as she squat down on the floor and concentrated on the ground below her. Clove then took out some kind of green powder and spread it in front ofher and covered her hands in it. Suddenly ivy vines started spreading across the classroom floor. The vines started to wrap around the desk and chairs as they also climbed up the walls.  

Au_Chante_Moron

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am
Dirge watched as vines appeared everywhere, he still had the bird under his spell it was pecking at some crums he laid out for it, he looked at Clove and thought how intersting she was  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games