Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Much Makeup Do U Wear? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinkis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 am
Foundation, powder, rouge, eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow in black. sometimes red lipstick^^ but thats what i wear every day razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 am
User ImageUser Image

My daily make-up consists of translucent mineral powder, natural looking peachy pink blush, rose lip gloss, light rose eye shadow, thin black line of eyeliner and mascara only on the top lashes (for a natural look). It's enough to accentuate my face but not overpower it. xD But not everyday. And my boyfriend and friends say I don't need any. Apparently I'm a natural beauty. xP Don't think so, but it's their opinion.
I'd go into brands I use but I don't want to advertise.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 am
Nothing. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:30 pm
I only use mascara and eyeshadow  

srv1025

jiarrah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 am
As a young teen I only ever wore eyeliner and mascara and a hint of eyeshadow lip stick and rouge if I was going out. I never really wore any on a regular basis.

Now 13, just turned 14 I wear:
Mineral foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner and very rarely a bit of mascara. That's only if I'm going out with people. Most days I just slap on a minimal amount of eyeliner.

Tbh you're better off keeping it limited when you're younger, it saves you money and is better for your complexion.

It's also better if your bf loves you for your real face and not the one you've painted on wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm
i don't wear make-up, im already pretty with out it! >w<

super_squirrel_sasori

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200

viper_353

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 pm
eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and occasionally some shadows!!
Haha, it looks nice and all, but I'd rather look natural then not. I wear makeup maybe...twice a week? Sometimes to church and then if I wake up early! But It gets in the way of sports if I'm worried I'll sweat it off, and I don't want people to like me because of the face I pretend to have!! smile biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 pm
When it comes to my makeup, I put on eyeliner on that white line u see when u strech up your eye; is that weird? heart and just a little bit of eyeshadow. and oddly I do one eye at a time.
lol

I only use powder if i break out and look like pizza o.o

w u u b i e

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 pm
I don't wear make-up, because I don't like make-up  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 pm
I don't ever wear make-up. If my natural beauty isn't enough, then go jump off a cliff. heart  

Passion not Perfection

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Retard gtfo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Well i dont put on make up i think that putting too much of it makes u look ugly plus the magic of make up is making it seem that u dont have it on and embrace ur natural beauty smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm
Foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, eyeliner, sometimes lip gloss.

I feel like I wear a lot compared to everyone else. ^^;

SaffronWisteria

Friendly Dabbler

13,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 pm
i always wear crayon eyeliner (non-liquid kind i mean) no matter what, and most of the time i have a line liquid eyeliner streching out from the corners of my eyes that fallow the line of my lashes, if im feeling the need i sometimes use gel pen (yes, as in drawing gel pen) for upper-liner, it looks really cool i think and it gets compliments, plus its way easy to get off. depending on what color im wearing and the color of my eyes ill wear a little eye shadow and use mascara on my lower lashes, not alot though. and im always wearing super shimmery strawberry lipgloss and shiner im my lips.

if im going to sing or a dance ect. i wear black liquid eye liner on the upper lid and light grey eye shadow long the crese line, but i only wear shimmering power from there to the brow, then some liquid foundation under power foundation with some blush and bronze powder, pain in the a** but it works well with all the lights and everything from keeping me from looking greasey. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm
I wear eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer and foundation.
Sometimes I wear eyeshadow but only on special occasions or when I'm going out for a formal dinner.

Sweetange

Invisible Poster

shate1111

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm
I never really wear makeup unless I want to.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff