Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 pm
I walk into the room with a scared look in my face. hello? is someone there. I've never been a friend of darkness even though I look like I do. I look around the room. it's a bedroom. I walk out the door and looked around, nothing looks like it did before. "What the-" I started but I couldn't finish. I look back into the bedroom. It looked the same. I walked around the bedroom there was only three doors in this room and two labeled bathroom and closet. I look through the closet to see nothing was in there. " I'll just sleep here in till some one comes" I decided because i was scared the out side would change agian and to a place i wont like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:06 pm
User ImageNick thought of the question. "I really dont know miss.. wish I did actually.. most of the time I find myself lying in places I don't know covered in someone else's blood.." he looked at hetukiri seriously "..what did I do to this Black Heart of Ra? And how about your friend?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:15 pm
I don't know what to do now. I'm scared and I have to find someone to explain things to me. I finally opened the bedroom door and walked out. It was a long hall way so I walked down it. there was a door at the end of the hallway. i opened it and it was a door to the forest i saw before. I herded a slight noise and turned. then i herded footsteps.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:24 pm
"never mind about ur friend,its the black heart u ingested that im concern about... the black heart of RA is inside of you" "wats ur condition why do u not remember these things??? are u bipolar or do u suffer the fate just like one of my former friends who had two people living inside one being" *hetukiri now looked at the boy as if she were a scientist that laid eyes on a very rare specimin, she tought maybe its my outfit that scares him so she changed to a more angelic form....*(her outfits change with her emotions)  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 pm
I continued to walk outside, ignoring all of the things that I just overheard and overseen. I stopped, and layed down on the edge of the gate. I heard a twig crack in front of me. My eyes ubruptly shot open and I leaped into the air, then landing facing the direction of the strange noise. I started to growl deep inside my chest. " Who's there?" I asked in a dark and low voice. I felt something coming my way, though I could not see it. When it was right in front of my face, I raise my hand up and punched it. I heard a " UGH!" and dust came up around a figure. The body slowly turned visible, and it was my brother, Auron. " AURON! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THAT!" I yelled at him as I helped him off the ground. " No kiddin'..." he muttered, rubbing his cheek. We both cracked up laughing and pulled each other into a bear hug. " How'd you know I was here?" I asked him, pulling away. " I followed ur car..." he said. " I should've known." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling. " Hey, is....he, here yet?" He asked, notioning to me that it was my boyfriend he was talking about. " No." I said. " Okay...well, I seen him earlier and he said he wouldn't arrive until tomorrow. Hey, any boys pick on you, yet?" He asked, tiliting his head up and cracking his knuckles. " No, but I know there will be." I said, rolling my eyes, pulling on my brothers hand and taking him inside. I sat him down on a chair and said," Okay, my room number is 677. Go up there, and put on some of his clothes." I directed. " Who's?" he asked confused. " My fiancee's." I said, lifting on of my eye brows. He walked up, and I took his seat, sighing. I was happy, though. I hadn't seen my brother in a while. I hope no boys hit on me with him here, though. He didn't crack his knuckles just for jokes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:35 pm
User ImageNick wondered for a while. "I feel fine but sometimes I get these really painful heart burns. As if I'm being crushed inside. But after a while my heart beats fine." He then smiled at hetukiri feeling more comfortable with her now.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm
I turned to see a boy looking at me. He was cute, but why was he here?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm
*hetukiri now sighed once more understanding completely his situation at least she think she did* " you have a curse on u dont u?" *she asked not neccisarrily waiting for a reply* *she took more pitty on him now, for she had a friend with the same problem* "where are u from nick" *she asked the boy as she got him a glass of water.*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm
I whipped my head around to this door, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It had two auras from one person! It was like a mix! It was an evil aura, but at the same time, it was another aura, like, maybe an aura of innocence. But the evil was slowly fading. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. But, eventually, I did. I didn't allow myself to look at it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm
no again, did no one read the rules around here, the Chief said to herself as she saw the young girl walk into a trap, poofing  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm
I sensed another aura pop into that room with the odd one. " What is going on?" I said aloud, not meaning to though. " I wonder if they would be upset if I went in to take a peek of what was going on...No. I won't." I also said aloud. " You won't what?" My brother asked, popping up infront of me. He looked up, eyes wide, and I new he seen the auras,too. Well, I can't see them, I can sense them and their color, but he is way better than me. " Whoa..." he said, walking to the door. " No!" I said, trying to stop him, but instead we both burst the door open, and it slammed behind us, and when I looked at the door, the lining glowed blue, and I knew there was a seal on it. I looked back, and I seen that strange teen again, staring at me, as well as others. They all had wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image"Yes you could say that I am cursed.. If you wish to see it miss then remove my bandage.. but please return it quick.." he said slightly worried. "I dont know where I'm from honestly.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Looked into space "I'm sorry..." I said But I didn't know why. I began to cry and I looked up at the boy. he looked human but he was smiling. Then I knew he wasn't human at all. I tryed to get up but I couldn't. I couldn't move at all."where do you think your going little one" I hered. i don't know if it was in my head or out loud but then I felt some one going through my memories. [No!] I thought. no one should know what I been through...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 pm
"no need to be, what your name?", the Chief said to Kanryina  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm
*it was a risk to open his eye patch but hetukiri was seriously curious of why it was covered, she gently lifted the patch up*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games