Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 pm
"What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm
Onyx shuddered and looked around with her arms around her, "Benny's right, this place is starting to give me the creeps..." She sighed heavily, startled at the fact she could see her breath. "Wh-What's going on?" She said shivering.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm
"Nobody else is here.... Just us.... Not a single teacher" Now he though Da-ku had noticed now.... The strange feeling in the air  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm
"When I realized this place was not as it seemed, immidiately after I shouted.. I.. I suppose I went into a trance.. I broke it.. Good thing I'm strong minded"

Benny uncurled, stood up, and looked around.. "The gym.. There is definately something here!" He clinged to Myraku.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm
Onyx looked around the corner and screamed only to see her own reflection in the mirror. "Oh...just...me..heh" sweatdrop
But something weird was going on, she could still see her breath..."Hey, what was that other girl reading? Wasn't it like, something to do with 'other beings'? Do you think that could..maybe mean something. She was awfully comfortable here..." Onyx said walking back to the group.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm
Da-ku felt his vision fading in and out.... It was the trance that caguth Benny! He started swaying on his feet then he fell ontop of Onyx....  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 pm
"Oh my...!" Onyx said, catching Daku. "This.... something isn't right...and I really don't feel safe in here at all." She said looking around.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 pm
He was barely concious but he could still talk, just not move his body....
"I'm sorry, my body won't move.... I don't think we are safe" He laughed hoarsley  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:46 pm
"No, it's alright.." Onyx said, worried for her friend. "We should really go some where safer than this....It's giving me the creeps" She said with a frown.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Benny picked up Da-Ku.. "We're getting outta here!"

He walked towards the changing room door, and suddenly cringed.. "I.." His expression went from neutral to depressed within moments..

He continued to towards the door, as he reached for the handle he went flying backwards with Da-Ku.. "WHAAGGH!?"

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:04 pm
Da-ku regained movement of his body just in time as he grabbed Benny and dug his feet into the ground to prevent them smashing into the mirrior behind them... "Trapped..." He muttered  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 pm
"What the heck is going on?!" Onyx said looking at the door. "Did it just shock you or something?!?" Onyx jumped to look out the window but instead something grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground. "Ouch! What the h***?" She said grabbing the back of her head, cringing in pain.
[Are stars okay?D:]
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:50 pm
Myraku had absolutely NO idea what the heck was going on. She tried her best to keep herself together, but she was so confused, she just found a corner, curled up and tried not to make contact with anything potentially dangerous.
"I knew I shouldn't have come here.... I knew it....." she whispered to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 pm
(woah, how the hell did you guys get to 8 pages lol)

Phiara fifnished reading her book and sighed, oblivious to the strange noises coming from the changing rooms. She couldn't remember what had happened to teh other people she had met, or even their names, but it seemed they had gone some where else. She wung herself off the jungle-gym and walked to the centre of the court, lying down and staring at the sky. The walls of the changing rooms seemed to be sound proofed and only a low murmur escaped under the door.

(by the way, I'm lying in view of the window. hint, hint. ^.^)  

Claivern

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Onyx wasn't about to die in a gross, old changing room. She let out a small moan of pain as she got up off the floor. "We have to find a way out of this h***hole..." She stood on one of the benches and strained to see out the window. "I see Phiara! Do you think she could help us get out of here?" Onyx said worried and hopeful.
o 3o

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces