Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm
Sophia smile happily and bowed in return. "It's a pleasure Ichi. Please take a seat. Can I get you some tea, cookies, pasteries or cake?" She asked kindly, leading him to a seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Chase took a seat and grabbed a cup of tea.
"Izumi, where's Michi?"
"I-I can't tell you. Mi-chan told me to keep it a secret..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm
She went back to Chase. "How can I help you today sir? Food? A nice talk? Whatever you'd like." She said kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 pm
Ichi-kun followed Sophia to a seat and sat, "some tea please."  

kiraX101

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm
She went back to him. "Of course Ichi." She said kindly, getting him some of her green tea cinnimon and honey tea. "Here you are sir." She said happily handing him his tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 pm
"Thank you very much, so i am new to this so what exactly do we do here?" Ichi-kun took a sip of the tea. "hmm, this is great tea."

((sry i got to get some sleep i will continue tomarrow))  

kiraX101

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 pm
She smiled warmly." In the Host club the Hosts and Hostesses are here to entertain you and make you happy. Thank you." She said, sitting next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm
"Um...Sophia-san, was it? Have you seen Michi?" he asked.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 pm
Sophia shook her head softly. "I'm sorry Chase, I haven't." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:44 am
::As I notice a new boy enter the room, he says he wishes to see Sophia-chan, and proceeds to be seated and served tea by her. In my protective nature, I feel a sense of jealousy and irritation by this, but, remembering I'm suppose to be supportive of her, I swallow my feelings and smile lightly at her as she tends to him, telling myself over and over not to be so possessive::

Pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Jin, Jin Allegretto.

::Suddenly, the boy with the dark presence starts crazily asking for Yuzuki-chan, and, in an attempt to make him stop annoying me, I lie to him blatantly::

Mr. Chase, I do recall having seen Yuzuki-chan heading over to the Black Magic Club not too long ago. Perhaps you should try there. Oh, and when you get there, make sure you step on Beelzenef. It's their custom to do that when you enter, as a sign of welcoming and good luck.

::I chuckle lightly on the inside, then redirect my attention to the new boy, being entertained by Sophia-chan::

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am
Yuki pouted. "I think we just got pushed out of the conversation..."

Koku was staring at Jin in shock. That was...evil! "Umm...yeah, I think we did...you heard what Jin just told the new guy right?" Koku wispered the last part to her cousin.

She nodded. "Yeeah...That's gunna be fun!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 am
Ichi noticed the person come up and say hi, "Nice to meet you jin, I am Ichizaku Taramaru, or Ichi for short." still a little confused and unaware of what to say to Sophia, "So, Sophia what made you want to be a host? I mean hostess."  

kiraX101

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am
Sophia looked at Jin, suprised he would say something like that but she would like him to stop asking. She got up and gave Jin a warm hug. "I'm sorry Jin i haven't tended to you in a while. Would you like more tea?" She asked softly. Sophia looked back at Yuki and Koku. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to ignore you!" She said quickly tending to them too. "Would you like anything or want to say anything?" Sophia smiled back at Ichi. "I was having so much fun acting likie a Host in Tamaki sempai's room that I thought that I'd give it a try, it's a lot of fun but a lot of work." She said polietly as she went back to Jin, giving him another hug. "Thanks again for the beautiful scrap book."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am
Ichi smiled, "I would think after a while the preasure of trying to keep everyone happy would get to you, just going by the way Tamaki tends to act."  

kiraX101

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm
She looked over at Ichi. "Well sometimes it can be tiring but I really do enjoy it!" She said happily.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff