Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 am
"...............You're name's Kristi mine is...." I whisperd to her ears.

"Eric" as i read in the book "and you're human" that i said out aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am
"I am getting ultra confused" I groaned. "There was someone here and she erased herself ((i mean it. she erased her post TWICE!!!))!"

"But back to business, if I was enchanted then I'm bound to want to go in, right? But I have no such feeling. I absolutely won't step into it until I have to do so," I turned to Kristi.
"And I promised that I'll save her. I will. I just need time top find out what I'm supposed to do," I said softly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 am
"I'am not human!!" The little girl shouted and cries then fell asleep..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 am
I stared at the sleeping girl. "I think humans don't cry and sleep at the same time, so i think she's a demi-human" I faced at (Nick) I guess, I smiled cheerfully.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 am
"What is that supposed to mean?" I said looking closely at 'Eric'. He made up a name, I thought. And he knows something I don't.

"Say, do you know the ghost lady? I saw you look at her with surprise at first," I said. "Then I saw your mouth quivering like you wanna say something but you didn't. You know this kid and her mother, am I right?" I came near Eric.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 am
I shifted my face away from hers, and smiled nervously.

"hahaha! What are you thinking....I'm just a rare magical being without having any knowledge that this girl is the reincarnation of the 1/2 of her mother's spirit and her mother is my master's lover!" I paused. I just blurted out something I'm not supposed to say.

Crap!  

FirePhoenixa

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 am
The little girls eye's opened quickly and says " Did you talk about my future Dad?" though my mom died so they dont get married  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 am
I moved back a distance from (Nick) and faced the little girl. God! She's cute I shooked my head erasing the manly thought. i was becoming more like a boy while in this form.

"No, we were only talking about how beautiful the weather is" I paused and realized that were still inside the library.

"Oh! I'm hungry! How about we take a bite.....My stomachs growling!" I change the topic immediately, avoiding further questioning on (Nick's) part.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:39 am
"Aha! I knew you knew something and you did!" I shouted. "And you actually said it! Hahaha!" I laughed till I was rolling on the ground. Then I noticed that Kristi was awake.

"Wow, you sure wake up fast," I said. "Say Eric, is your master human? I mean, her mother seemed human," I asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:43 am
"Me And My Mom lived with my future dad , until he says that i was annoying and threw me away....Mom agreed to stay with him without me...."
"It was only when i was 4 years old..." Little girl says sadly  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 am
I paused and thought about my master.

"No! he's not human, that I'm sure of but he's not like us either...his existence is beyond our dimension and yours" I told Nick. then started to walk out of the library and search for a food stand.

man! I was really hungry cause once i saw a store that sell dumplings, my mouth started to drool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:52 am
"If you wanna eat then materialize yourself," I said handing some money to Eric.

"Kristi, I still don't get it. Why do you say 'future dad'? Isn't he really your dad? Or are you some creation that was thrown from the future to here?" I asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 am
"My mom broke with my real dad , and then finds Eric's Master then they was planning to marry so we live with him but he threw me away.."
Kristi says sadly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 am
I materialized and went to buy some food leaving the two ladies by themselves.

I can still tract Nick so no worries!

"ONE HUGE SIZE, SPECIAL DUMPLING PLEASE! THE FRESHLY OUT FROM THE OVEN GOLDEN CRUST DUMPLING!" I shouted.

It's time for me to enjoy myself!  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 am
"Wait a second! You're not the master person's kid?" I asked, dumbstruck. "Do you know this, Eric?" I turned to the now happily munching boy.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff