Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

demon_devil551

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm
asik (i a demon angel half breed) hovers around bored and hits wall while not payin attention "OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Last_Bishonnen
Ah. Thanks -slightly smiles- Please feel free to shout if my music is to loud. XD

*laughs* well it all depends on what type of music you listen to.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 am
I'll see you around then. Thanks for showing me around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am
((Oops didnt post for quite a long time xD everything seems to be going goood I guess)
Lin got out of the water, and changed into her clothes.
She walked around the place seeing lot more people here. She walked around the places and teleported herself around the place.

Lin reappeared next to Scarlet and smiled at her. She looked at the boy talking to her, and she smiled at him aswell. "Hi Scarlet, so who this? Did you just meet him?" She started to feel dizzy, because she teleported (Used her powers too much) so she began to feel tired  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm
*teleports ontop of roof looking around seeing three people and jumped down to them*My name is Scanda I dont really care what happens and I do whatever I want like this *shoots darkness thorough roof making roof collapse into building*See.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
((Oops didnt post for quite a long time xD everything seems to be going goood I guess)
Lin got out of the water, and changed into her clothes.
She walked around the place seeing lot more people here. She walked around the places and teleported herself around the place.

Lin reappeared next to Scarlet and smiled at her. She looked at the boy talking to her, and she smiled at him aswell. "Hi Scarlet, so who this? Did you just meet him?" She started to feel dizzy, because she teleported (Used her powers too much) so she began to feel tired

This is Ace and i just met him and showed him around lol. *turns to Ace* Ace this is Lin you can ask her anything aswell.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:46 pm
I Am cool jacob
*teleports ontop of roof looking around seeing three people and jumped down to them*My name is Scanda I dont really care what happens and I do whatever I want like this *shoots darkness thorough roof making roof collapse into building*See.

*turns to Scarna* Thats nice to know lol enjoy distroying the place. *raised hand and restores roof*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. name: skorge
stuff about him:hes shy, mostly elemental and shadow, when he gets nervous, he cant control his powaz ^D^ he likes cars and has a secrets  

haruc24

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:12 pm
Nice to meet you -stretches hand as a sign to shake hands- Nice t meet you too Scanda. -is not bothered by the roof-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 am
"Oh, umm hi Scanda, nice to meet you. Try not to get hurt when you destroy things. And its nice to meet you too Ace." Lin shook hands with Ace and walked away from them. She went into her room, lay on the bed and fell asleep  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am
"Well that looked like a great greeting"(saracstic)*clicks fingers making all glass smash and lifting up and teleported to roof glass surronding me*"Now nobody wants to get cut" *points out all glass bits sharp facing the other way pushing them out*"But nearly everyone whos outside might of got cut"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am
Lin woke up and stretched her arms. She walked out and the bell rang.
She walked over to where Ace was and smiled at him.
"Its math for this bell. Would you like me to take you there?"  

XStarlight_DustX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 am
(Gonna put up the picture of what my character looks like xD)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
*sighed, snapped fingers and replaced all the glass windows* Well math it is *walked with Lin and Ace*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 am
((I might use that same pic for another rp since its a good picture to me xD))
Lin walked into the Math room and sat down on a chair near to the window again. The math teacher walked in quietly and never said anything. She only wrote words on the board and just walked out without saying anything.
"Uhhhhh, whats up with that teacher? She didnt even say anything..." She stared at the words that was written on the board,
'Mrs. Jam.'  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games