Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Kimberly figures out that Kuro is not listening and decides to go outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:13 am
Smoke watched the scientists bustle by, wishing for that freedom...she pulled her wierd medical robe thing tighter around her, trying to block out the cold and the screams of the experiment in the other room. She had always been kept in here, this separate room. The Whitecoats had just finished the operation on her eyes, she could now see through anything, and that was how she was watching through the thick, metal walls that confined her. Anger and sadness pulled her into a dark embrace as she saw the many other kids imprisoned, and all she seemed to see was blue and white and black...wait. She was the blackness. She looked down at her hands. They were black like smoke. she stuck them through the bars of her crate, and felt no pain whatsoever at sticking them through metal. The rest of her appeared to be solid, though a little hazy. The reflection of her eye in the metal was unidentifyible. She grinned. This is gonna be good.  

TheLethologica

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheLethologica

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:24 am
She groped for the metal lock. She could not feel it, but could see the inside of it...she stuck a finger inside the lock, and found a weak point. crack. It fell from her cage and to the floor, and was stumbling out of her cage a split second later. No scientists apppeared to have noticed. She screwed her eyes shut, letting repulsive anger wash over her...and she was nothingness. She slipped right through the door, and rose with the heat of her anger, until she was floating at the ceiling. She passed through the other door, no need to scan her hand! She let the anger fade, and dropped silently to the ground. She was whole again. She ran through the lab, thrusting neat stacks of paper to the floor on her way. She passed throuh a wall as smoke, and through another door. Suddenly, she was outside! A cliff was ahead. She jumped off the edge, and snapped out her midnight- black wings, and let the wind carry her to the sky. "Freedom! YES!"undefined  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 pm
I hear you whisper love me, love me... User Image

Icarus sat curled up in her cage. Her wings filled most of it, practically crushing her against the bars. She was crying after yet another experiment and was tired of all the pain they put her through.

That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 am
User Image
Across the room collin saw icarus crying he looked around to see if there was any scientists hanging around, there wasn't, he pressed his face against the bars watching her wishing he could help. He mustersu p his courage and makes a small hissing noise to get her attention "pssssssstt!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Slowly, she looked up at whoever was talking to her. There was something...off about her eyes. They were very light and blank. "Who's there?" She whimpered.

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

Colli blinks alittle confused, he tries to reach icarus's cage to no avail. "My name is Collin, can you see? Whats your name?"
He frowns slightly and presses himself up against the bars to where he can reach her cage, he brushes his fingers up against her cheek. "See? I'm here, and i wont hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 pm

She flinches away from him before looking back. She felt around the floor until her finger tips touched the bars, then she raised her hands up and grasped the bars. "My name is Icarus. I...can't see..." She said quietly, her head lowering a little. Her wings brushed the top of the cage uncomfortably.

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image

"Wow.. that must be terrible" he touches her hand softly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Icarus rubbed her face as more tears ran down her face. "It's all their fault..."

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

He smiles, "maybe you can get your sight back..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm
She rubbed her face harder and curled up on her cage floor, holding her head, crying harder. "How..." She whispered hoarsely. The door opened slightly and someone grabbed her, putting her hands behind her back and holding her mouth shut as she screamed. They dragged her out the door and slammed it shut, Icarus's screams still echoing in the room.

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

Collin pushes against the door as hard as he can, wanting to go help her, he spreads his wings ans uses them as leverage  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm

The Erasers sneered at him before tipping his cage on it's side. "Ah, a little hero, huh? C'mon hero, fight back." The one holding Icarus laughed at the other two and their "toy" as he dug his claws into Icarus's shoulder, making her scream harder and kick her legs, trying to hit him.

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 pm
XxXFallingToPiecesXxX
User Image

((OMG!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!)) Collin glares and pushes against the cage door, bending the metal

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff