Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 am
Aly, absentmindedly flying, came back to her sense slowly and felt two or three--she couldn't be sure when they were so close together--more people in the dark dome she had made. "Rika, follow me." Aly said quietly. Aly led Rika into the dark mass, Aly knew she could get rid of it, but somewhat like Helkaril, she reveled in darkness-it concealed and hid, it often dampened other people senses. She hadn't gotten much dark-free-time as you may imagine, being in a place where everything is white. Aly, by now, was leading Rika only by her sense of what was in her dome. This however was broken when Rika crashed into a tree. "Owww..." she moaned. Aly about to snap something at her bit her lip at the last moment remembering, that, she was, only eleven. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." Rika said with a touch a bitterness in her voice. "Your welcome." Aly replied happily. A few minutes later Rika and Aly saw the light and the others. "Hey! We're here!" Rika yelled. Aly said nothing but followed her to where the others were. "Helkaril, we're all here." Rika said, having no idea where Helkaril was, nor, that Helkaril probably wanted to stay hidden. Rika after all was eleven, she might not have been a chatterbox but sometimes it would be better if she just kept her mouth shut. "What next?" she asked. "We wait." Aly said as though she were pronouncing a death sentence. "What! I though we were gonna learn to sword or dagger fight." Rika said, practically bouncing with the energy many of the others lacked.

Dezzie, being the most experienced with getting a possible enemy on their side took over, "Well, we were hoping we could get some knifes or dagger or swords so muscle-head over there can teach us how to use em." Dezzie said, pointing at Blue. Blue ignored the taunt and demonstrated some of his skills on ice dummies that Orin had just made. Blue took a miniature scythe out of the belt he had around him at all times and used it so that it went under the left ribs to the middle then straight up, stopping just below the neck in one continuous motion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 am
" Glad to see you two again," Caecus said to Aly and Rika. " Training with daggers would be interesting...." Caecus paused, he had never actually had to use a weapon, other than his mind. " I'm not exactly the expert on that area, so how about Aly show you," Caecus added the last part with a grin. If anything he wanted to get a chance to use his mind instead of training his body. Eyes narrowing into slits, Caecus focused on the area around him. As he looked over at the dark mass he felt a dangerous chill, that was something he couldn't control, since it wasn't matter. A pang of fear ran through Caecus, being unable to control something was a completely new feeling to him.

Krystal grinned, "I'm positive I can help you with making weapons!" Taking a clump of grass inbetween her fingers, Krystal made the grass morph in to a mass of diamond. Using her powers she shaped the mass into a crude dagger. "Will this work as a weapon?" Krystal asked as she handed the dagger to Dezzie.  

keany-beany
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:40 pm
"I have and can use ninja stars." Aly said throwing one that missed Caecus's head by mere millimeters-which was what she was hoping for- and stuck deep into a tree. Rika noticed Caecus's fear and said, "Just get used to it." ((Brb...I think))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 pm
Natalie ran in (On all four's) and saw the freaks and climbed a tree and growled. She knew that it was her job to hunt and destroy them. She fought that temptation  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Caecus had just gotten over the shock from the ninja star when he felt the presence of an Eraser. Eyes narrowed into slits Caecus scanned the area, but found nothing. That darkness Aly had made was messing with his powers. He was going to have to wait to see if this newcommer, whoever it was, was a friend or foe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Natalie growled a little louder and jumped out of the tree.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 pm
'She's very close,' Amy told Caecus, seeing him look around.'By a tree, five meters to the left.'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 pm
"Well your a smart freak aren't you?" Natalie said back to sorta human and smiled grimly at the girl.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm
'It helps if you can read minds,' Amy told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm
Caecus smiled as he picked up on the newcommer. "Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, whoever you are," Caecus said as he walked towards the newcommer with his hand held out.  

keany-beany
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm
"Natalie, you are...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 pm
"Caecus, I probably should have said that eariler," Caecus smiled as he reached out to shake Natile's hand. His real motive for doing this wasn't to be friendly, but to get a look inside her mind.  

keany-beany
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Natalie stared at Caecus and the other freaks "What are you trying to do?" she said with wiled wolf eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm
While Caecus talked to Natilie Amy was already delving into the new comers mind.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm
" Well, I was going to shake your hand, but I guess you're not into that type of greeting." Caecus wasn't about to tell Natalie that he was going to look into her mind to see if she was a threat or not. He would just have to let Amy do the reading.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff