Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Robert Satsuma - The Olympian Tamer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 am
Bump

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 am
Bump

Added Monmon and its Evolve forms  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am
1 for V
2 for J  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:20 pm
Bump

Added GigaSeadramon,ChaosSeadramon and NeoCrimson  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 am
Bump

Added my 4th Olympian God Venusmon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 pm
Bump

Added my 5th Olympian God Neptunemon, and upgraded the rest of the list  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 8:09 pm
Lilithmon that i recolored based off Lilithmon mutant from the game Digimon Linkz

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 9:23 pm
Robert_Satsuma
Lilithmon that i recolored based off Lilithmon mutant from the game Digimon Linkz

User Image

Man I like that a lot, by the way i think we approved recolors to be used on arts a few years back if you want to use that if you have a Lilthmon  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:09 am
Another recolor this time a Blue Tentomon & Red Kabuterimon base off of MegaKabuterimon Red & Blue

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:12 am
lief_7

Man I like that a lot, by the way i think we approved recolors to be used on arts a few years back if you want to use that if you have a Lilthmon

Thanks Lief, to tell the truth I'm going to have to redo it one day in the future to make it look better lol

We did approve recolors, i think I was the one that helped make the background art for it, we just never really never made a big deal about having it back

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:48 am
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7

Thanks Lief, to tell the truth I'm going to have to redo it one day in the future to make it look better lol

We did approve recolors, i think I was the one that helped make the background art for it, we just never really never made a big deal about having it back

Oh fair enough, looking forward to seeing some potential recolors in the upcoming guild, love to see how people see their Digimon haha  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:14 am
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7

Oh fair enough, looking forward to seeing some potential recolors in the upcoming guild, love to see how people see their Digimon haha

Here is the recolor background here and what a recolored would look like in the new guild if we stick to the same background
User ImageUser Image  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:48 am
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7

Here is the recolor background here and what a recolored would look like in the new guild if we stick to the same background
User ImageUser Image

Very nice!! Man i've been editing so many posts lately in the new guild set up that i almost edited your post instead of quoting it haha. That looks good, i'm excited to get to reveal the new BG for the new art when we get to it. Also as of now we currently plan on not having to use Sprites any more because the ability to remove the BG from official (and unofficial are for that matter) has become so much more simple! That being said i do like this one and i don't se anything stopping us from using sprites when wanted either  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 7:09 am
recolor of Lady Devilmon base off this image

User Image

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 10:22 pm
Another recolor of Omekamon tried to base it off of Omnimon Zwart & Omnimon Alter-S

User Image  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces