Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:26 am
zack was peering at the clock waiting for the class to end while he was doing so he thought about stuff like the events that happened in the class time so lets see i got a new member for the club a pretty one to and then theres ichiro he is kind of an aqquantince but it wont last long if his "love" finds out that he has been asocciating with a cupcake then he's dead  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm
Ichiro was paying attention for once in class until he heard a girl's iPod playing "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. Oh my...SHUT THAT OFF! At least play a song I like. Geez. He then spyed on Angel and Zack again. No note passing eh? Ichiro wrote a little note that says "ask her out dude what are you waiting for?" and threw it at his head when the teacher wasnt looking.

((new rule: if you wanna make another char PM me because idk i feel that its better that way ^^ btw if i dnt post as often then im talking to my bf or playing a game...or both))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm
I was getting pissed of by these groups. The Chibi Cupcakes keep staring at me and those Death Penaltys wont stop threatining me or something. I was thinking to myself i might as well do something about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm
((we just make them up as we go along =]))

Ichiro saw one of DeathPenalty's member try to convince the neutral guy to join the club. Of course, fail. There's no persuading that guy. Good for him. He doesn't need to wrap himself around this.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 pm
((Yeah. What she said. But, it's different for every role play.))

Skye looked up at the clock and sighed. "When will this be over?! I hate class!" She said to herself quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 pm
I started to walk away from one of the death penaltys. When i turend the corner that death penalty with the sign was there again and he flipped me of. I walked up to him grabbed him around the neck and slammed him into the wall.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:52 pm
Skye looked over at the guy who had just walked in. Well he's late. Lucky him. He didn't have to go through the oother classes. She thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 pm
((sure lets make it the last class of the day))

Finally the bell rang after what seems like forever. He couldn't help looking over at Angel who was waiting for Zack to get out of his seat and make her an official member. Hope he remembers to ask her out.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 pm
I threw him on the ground and walked to my last class.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm
Skye looked up in delight. "Yes! Come on Pandora." She said, letting Pandora climb onto her shoulder. "Lets go back to the basement. Those sofas are going to be heaven compared to these dumb desks."  

Autumns Song

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 pm
Skye cringed when she heard someone mentioned the Chibi Cupcakes. "Ask him." She pointed to Zack. "He's the leader of that stupid group."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm
zack looked at the note while getting up "so you ready?" he said asking angel then he heard someone ask if they knew where chibi cupcakes club was "i do" zack said raising his hand he then looked back at angel and smiled  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games