Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Kaori let her grip on Chiya's mane loosen and eventually go, holding to her newest form with just her legs now as she relaxed into the ride. She kept one arm around Shen, noticing his stiffnes and how tightly he clung to CHiya, though with the other she reached back and pulled out the string holding her hair and tossing it into the wind, enjoying the rush of the wind speeding by as well as the slight adrenalin pumping through her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 am
Lynx twitched slightly as his left arm shot up, firing a small fireball which disappeared quickly. Slowly he opened his left eye to see what had woken him, there was nothing, the area he was still sat in seemed to be deserted and silent. Lynx grunted as he slowly stood up and stretched out before turning round and heading back into the town leaving his resting spot by the water. As he walked images flashed into his head like scenes from a movie, Lynx gripped his head as the scenes flashed faster and faster. Collapsing down to one knee he fought the flash of images from his mind, once they had stopped he rose back to his feet and knew why this had happened, he was too close to his grave. Quickly he moved past the cemetary and fled into the town and as far from the resting place of his corpse as he could get.

((Sorry I haven't been on all weekend, been real busy))

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 am
Chiya slowed after a minute or two and snorted, unable to help herself as she pranced around the grass a bit. Some animals just had high spirits and instincts. This one had been captured by a rancher that was hoping to tame her. Chiya had been passing by when she saw the animal fighting with all its might against the man. After that, she just knew that she had to have a copy of it.
Ok, off to town. We are gonna go to my place. Number one, Kaori doesn't have a place, and number two, I'm hungry and I won't embarrass myself by munching on the ground. Let's go.
She started toward the direction she wanted in a comfortable and slow trot, hoping to ease the tension she felt from Shen. It wasn't that his grip was painful, she was just hoping that she hadn't scared him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm
"Aw, come on, no blackmail material?" Kaori said and smirked. "Sounds good though in all seriousness . Gotta say I love the speed. Remind me to get a horse."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image

Shen was very glad when Chiya decided to slow down, finding the ride less...uncomfortable when she did so. He found the ride much more enjoyable at this slower pace and took the time to carefully listen to the conversation between the two females. Granted, when Chiya was speaking with her mind and Kaori aloud with that odd language it sounded a little one-sided, but in all actuality it was a good thing. The one-sidedness of it helped the merman understand the different nuances of the new language. He was content to keep close to Chiya's neck and just listen as she conversed with Kaori.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 am
Chiya galloped silently through the streets, taking all of the ones that most people didn't use. She trotted quietly towards her small house that was nestled right behind two big buildings. At least it was hard to find...
She walked around to the side of the building and nudged a brick on the wall. It pushed in and the wall opened into a opening. She ducked and walked in and then the door closed behind them.
The house was quite cozy. Two bedrooms and a living room with a small stove used for warmth or cooking. A few comfy chairs sat around an old fireplace.
It took some time for me to fix it up, but it will work. Shen, you may use the couch or the guest bedroom. I truly don't care, but choose what makes you comfortable...or more comfortable. I know that Kaori can sleep anywhere and she won't care.
Chiya neighed softly and swished her tail.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am
"Got that right. Long as there's a floor I'm good." Kaori said, sliding off and offering an arm to Shen. "Plush pad." she said looking around. It had been a while and Kaori had forgotten how good Chiya was at fixing up pretty much anywhere she was.

{{Mixing Roleplays now, are we? xd }}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 am
((I have no idea what you are talking about... rolleyes *looks up innocently*))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image

Shen watched in relative amazement as the location of Chiya's dwelling was revealed, finding it wonderfully hidden. He stayed on her back as she walked in and waited for Kaori to get off first before taking her offered arm and stumbling off Chiya's back. Well, at least the merman didn't fall to his knees. There were a few terms that Chiya used mentally that didn't quite translate to his language, but he looked around to figure it out as best as he could. Shen was at least able to figure out that a "bedroom" was another kind of chamber, but this business of a "couch" expertly eluded him. He could only assume that it had something to do with sleep. The merman attempted to move about more freely after a few moments and got a few shaky steps to the left before his balance gave way and he toppled onto a strange, soft thing* that nearly fell down with him. Well, at least it was a softer landing than the ground had been.

(( *One of those comfy chairs described in wolfy's last post. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Kaori smiled kindly as Shen tottered a bit, then toppled into a chair that nearly fell with him. Setting A large box she found in the corner behind it, she turned to Chiya. "Give him the guest room. It'll be more privacy, plus I can take a tub of water in there. Maybe it will be more comfortable. I'll crash on the couch. We should probably also get him some other clothes, too. I know I'll feel better with pants." she said, glancing down at her boxers. "Be back soon. Hell, maybe I'll even find food." And by find I mean steal.... she thought to herself.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Chiya snorted and shifted to human. She looked at Shen and sighed. This was going to take some time for him to get used to land. Blushing, she grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped herself in it. She took Shen's hand and led him steadily into the guest bedroom. He sat down on the bed timidly and looked around.
"I hope you like it. It must be different for you, though."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm
After finding nothing at all at her shelters, Kaori tied her jacket around her waist, carefully concealing the fact that she had no pants on. Stepping into a thrift shop, she bought a nice cheap pair of jeans with a five lifted from a teen so obsessed with gettin in his girlfriends pants he didn't have a clue what hit him, then stuffed a tube top for her and a t-shirt and jeans for Shen in the bag when the sales associate turned her back. Rushing back to Chiya's, she stuffed herself into the jeans before heading in. "I come bearing clothes!" she shoutedadmiring the hug of the jeans. They weren't something you usually got at a thrift store.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image

Shen was grateful for Chiya's help to another chamber, finding that walking would take some time to get accustomed to. He blinked in confusion at the odd rectangular piece of furniture in the room before sitting down on it and looking around. All of this was so new, so different that it was nearly too much to handle. Merfolk didn't use quite as much furniture as this, there really wasn't a need for it. The merman looked at Chiya when she spoke of liking something, and assumed that, since there wasn't a direct object for "it," she was referring to the situation of being on dry land. No, he did not enjoy being on dry land at all. Even though there were many things to spark and fuel his curiosity, there was still just as much danger to cause anxiety and the feeling of being dry was not acceptable at all. Still, there had been the word "hope" in her sentence, so he chose not to completely shut her down.
"Very...different." Shen said, still struggling a bit with the word order. "It is."
He was pretty grateful when Kaori came back, shouting something about coming and "bearing."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:31 am
Lynx wandered out of the shadows, after observing a girl in a store shoplifting items quite impressively, slowly he approached the store. Pushing the door closed behind him Lynx then proceeded to lock it as not to be disturbed the shop assistant hadn't seen him enter or even close the door and was going about her cleaning up. He moved behind her and waited, the woman finally spun round and jumped giving a slight shocked scream. Lynx grinned ever so slightly as he put his hand in the center of her chest and slowly drained her soul from her body. The woman looked at him with sad eyes as if to ask 'why?' Lynx wouldn't have answered the question even if she would be living long enough to hear the explaination he merely looked back at her with hate filled eyes. The woman finally fell to the ground and Lynx devoured her soul quickly before taking the money from the till. Quickly he left through the back of the store and hurridly shifted towards an old run down house.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:23 am
Kaori headed towards the guest room, switching tops on the way. She knocked softly before entering, laying the clothes on the chair. "Hello again." She said, smiling faintly. She turned to Chiya. "Perhaps he would like a familiarity in all this change. A bath would do nicely I'm sure." she turned back to Shen. "Would you like to try a bath? Um, like swimming? Water?" she said, praying the other two didn't think she sounded like as big of an idiot as she did.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff