Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:47 pm
Brago sighed "Hana-chan, I am going to attack you. Defend or run as you see fit" he said to the woman sitting on his shoulders  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 pm
The Piper leered. "Fight him. and if yuo last a round, I'll tell you what I know." He pointed down into the arena at Brago.

Nike thought about it, Brago was fast, she had never fought him and was unsure, but her Prince's death demanded vengeance and she felt she had no choice. "Fine." She took off her jacket and somersaulted into the arena. She stood waiting.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image
"What ever, Brago. But you'll owe me more for this." Hana-Shi told him. "But I'm not going to play fair."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 pm
"What the hell? Nike? what are you doing here?" he took his eyes off of Hana.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image
Hana took advantage of Bragos distraction and flipped off his should, place 5 unpoisoned needles in his arm where the pressure points where, which would make his arm go numb so he couldn't move it. " Hello Nike, nice of you to join our little game."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm
"Waiting my turn apparantly. I don't suppose you can tell me now if you are really going to kill him, because if you are, I don't want to waste my time waiting." She asked, hands on hips. The crowd grew restless, as they listened.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image
"killing him won't be much fun considering her owes me alot right now. So for intertainment value I guess we could both play with him." Hana told her. "Its not like I care. Just don't kill him till he pays me back."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm
"numbing my arm before I even fight you? Interesting. Very interesting" Brago flipped backwards from the two. "I dont feel like fighting 2 big battles, both of you come at me at once. But if you two lose, Your bodys will be at my mercy infront of the crowd." He smiled again. Releasing a demonic aura fit for being a King.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
"And what do we get if we win?" hana said, a small bit of excitement in her voice as she felt his aura.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 pm
"dont care, whatever you want if you defeat me. Just come! Both of you!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm
Nike smiled at Hana and nodded. "The Piper says I have to fight, so lets fight." Nike balanced onto the balls of her feet. She couldn't beat his speed but she could be as the stone in the river. She pushed her Qi up from her toes and became as rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image
"Bad Idea, giving me what ever i want if i win." Han-Shi said, a wicked smile crossed her face. "ready to go, Nike?"  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 pm
"I am Victory, am I not." She advanced, coming straight on. Her body was as hard as stone and no punch would hurt her, for awhile at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm
Brago ran at her in return for her action. " come on!" he said laughing.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 pm
She stood as impermeable as a statue, shoving her qi through her. Go ahead, bring it!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games