Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
What does your username stand for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 am

My username is a play on words. razz

Jen = my name
+
Genitorturer
=
Jenitorturer

Genitorture = In sadomasochism, any form of pain inflicted on the genitalia as by abrasion, clamping, slapping, hitting, pinching (with clips or clothespins), electricity, temperature play, play piercing, gentle whipping and flogging.

Voila !

I'm also a huge fan of the band, the Genitorturers, so yeah. Convenient double meaning ! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 am
Aile is my internet alias. Everyone I know on the net calls me that.

-sama was inserted partially due to my social status irl (which I would rather not mention), and that the name Aile was taken /shot  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

purplegnomes

Fanatical Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 am
my username: purple-because I like purple, and gnomes-because of the cute gnome people in Animal Crossing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm
It stands for my nickname because my friends call me "Astrid" I use my middle name with it.
So it's "AstridMiriam". ;D

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am
I honestly have no idea.
If I were gay it'd be perfect
but unfortunately I'm not.
Le sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am
mine was supposed to mean "dead Dragon, deep Fog" but I mispelled "yageri" and spelled "yagari" T crying T

so now it means:

Ryu: dragon
shikyo: death

Ya: melting
ga: moth
ri: clever

so its Death Dragon... Clever melting moth T crying T  

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 am
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

My username (which I kept changing till I found "the one") is what it appears

I loved the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal so I thought I would create a Cinnamon Toast username
                                              Plus the name fit my personality so why not? heart User Image

Profile / Bootygrabs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 am
Electric Emeralds comes from Sonic the Hedgehog. See, the chaos emeralds have a massive amount of electromagnetic energy. I wanted something sonic related and original. One day I was playing and Tails was explaining it all, and a thought: "Heh... they're electric emeralds!" It sounded cool, and thus I have my awesome username. 8D

Also, I am hyperactive, and my energy is contagious. whee I guess you could say my personality swings between light and dark, so it fits me perfectly.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm
My username used to be I Like Cheesy Pie. Cheesecake is one of my favorite things to eat, and I think it looks more like pie than cake, so...yeah.

BlissfulCalamity, well...I recently went through this opposites/irony + big fancy words...thing (obssession?). So I found some dictionaries and thesauruses and looked for synonyms to words that I thought described me. They had to be big words. e.e  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm
My username, xxSpam_In_A_Canxx, actually has a rather funny story.

My friend was trying to convince me to join Gaia, but my mom was worried that the site would send a bunch of junk and viruses and stuff. So I asked my friend and she said that she'd never gotten anything like that. Then I asked if it sent any spam, or if there was like some option to not get it. Then somehow we got onto the idea of: what if instead of sending internet spam, it sent the canned meat stuff. You know, spam-in-a-can. Well, we were having so much fun with that, and I'm not very creative, so...my username became xxSpam_In_A_Canxx. ^.^  

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Miner of Skies

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 pm
-MS refers to Ms (it could of been ''Ms'' if it wasn't for caps lock mistake... xd ), the acronym for Miss. But I personally prefer that each letter is pronounced individually as ''M'' and ''S''.

-Lin is my internet alias.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Ok so the "Sasu" is pretty much my name and the "Elle" is one of my many other nicknames  

Aristocratic Views

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

Testicles that have diabetes?
I dunno, A.bot and I were being random one day and we just came up with it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Mine came from the comic book Squee! By Jhonen Vasquez. He's the guy behind Invader Zim.
It sorta stuck and now i'm used to being called Squee in real life.  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

sweetveil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm
Belle because she's one of my favorite Disney girls, and "forever" because "forever Belle" sounds better than "Belle forever."  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff